3/8 Heroic exp Boomkin LF Guild.

Guild Recruitment
Post Limit:
Hello all! Im am currently 1/8 heroic with heroic exp on every boss upto Gunship! Im am very dedicated player always looking for ways to make myself better! I am looking for a 10 man guild prefer alli will go horde if you pay for it. I also have a resto off-spec with a 400ilvl also. My real-id is robin_towne@yahoo.com
Hoping to see replys!
I am the GM/Raid leader of Candy Van Gaming, Bleeding Hollow Alliance side EST PvP server. We would be interested in speaking with you about a spot in our core raiding group.

Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 7:30pm est to 11:30pm est with optional alt raids on the weekends and optional clean up days on Sunday and Monday if needed for progression.

We were a prior top 100 guild that left for SWToR and are now back to wow full time with our sights set on MoP and regaining our ranking. Previously we had some of the top world parses on world of logs in our guild and our core have stuck together for years now.

We are rebuilding our core 25 man group with our sights set on MoP and regaining our ranking and will continue to progress through HDS until that time.

Full recruitment post:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4662476633

http://candyvangaming.enjin.com/

We look forward to hearing from you.
You can find Candyazz, ironjive, jelliebeane, or ask for any other officer on server or add me to realid.
realid: inst98@gmail.com
bump!
We would like to speak with you regarding a full time core spot with Dark Empire you seem to be what we are looking for please contact us.

Server: US-Stormreaver - High pop
Faction: Horde
Raid Group: 10 Man - 8/8HM players looking to fill the gaps in our group for MOP.
Current Progression: as a Guild 2/8HM
Normal Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7-11PM CST (8-12AM EST).
Our Website: www.darkempireguild.com
Please Contact: xmaster_64@hotmail.com

Dark Empire of Stormreaver is a Semi Hardcore/casual Raiding guild.
We are a new progression raiding guild that was formed in the late WOTLK. We are a friendly and mature group of people who likes to have fun and progress at the same time love to pvp when not raiding or running old content .We are currently recruiting experienced active player for our core 10M Raid group for upcoming MOP content.

Raiding:
Our current raiding schedule is Monday through Friday from 7PM CST to 11PM CST . When new raiding content is available on the PTR or Beta, all raiders and recruits are expected to attend as many bosses as possible. When a new instance is released, you can expect near non-stop raiding for as long as it is necessary. Once content is being farmed, our raiding schedule will be relaxed significantly.

You must be prepared to commit to near 100% attendance, Reliable and on-time attendance is important for all raiders. Although we of course are willing to work around planned absences for things like vacations and prior commitments. A positive attitude, responsibility, and the ability to handle one's self, as an adult in game are required, We are looking for people with a genuine interest in conquering content and also expect you to be geared enough to begin raiding immediately. You must have Vent w/mic

We are looking for players to fill our ranks such as Officers and Raid leader you must have 8/8HM+ experience for RL spot.

Loot System: EPGP
can it also be a 25man? we're hm 6/8 and on 3rd plate, looking for a full-time moonkin.

TL;DR: Colossus 25man Alliance guild on med-pop PvE realm. CST Timezone. 13 raidhours/week ending before 12am EST or 11pm CST or 10pm MST or 9pm PST.

<Colossus>
server: Greymane, PVE, Central Time Zone. 13 raidhours/week.
raid nights:

Wednesday 8pm-11pm CST
Thursday 8pm-11pm CST
Sunday 7pm-11pm
Monday 8pm-11pm

Current 25man Cataclysm Progression

t13 - 8/8 normal 6/8 heroic.

http://www.colossalguild.net

Extended version:

Greetings! If you are looking to experiencing deep endgame content in Cataclysm, Colossus may be the guild for you! We are currently N 8/8 and H 6/8 in Tier 13.

Above all, we expect applicants to be mature, available for AT LEAST 75% of raid nights and to be excellent at their class. For tanks, we would ask that you be available for the bulk of raids (90%). ----- ABOUT US -----
Guild is together since early Tier 4 under mostly same leadership. Accomplihed 4/6 sunwell pre-nrf, 6/6 pre-wolk, Bane in WolK and both meta drakes in ICC within relevant time.

We raid for up to 13 hours a week on current content. In order to keep up with current content we demand a lot of our raiding members, we expect members to be online and ready to go 15min before raid start and for you to pay attention and learn from mistakes and not make the same mistakes twice. What differentiates us from other guilds is that we strive to be efficient at clearing content to maximize the time we can spend on 'Hard Modes' and new bosses per week.

We plan to be actively working on hard modes as soon as normals are cleared. If this isn't your goal, Colossus is probably not the place for you. If it is, and you know your stuff, come and fill out an app at the site. ----- WHAT WE LOOK FOR -----

We would like players to have at least item-level 360, but to have knowledge of all fights in current content. In addition to attendance, knowledge of class, and personality, during our trial period we watch for:

1) Do you die stupidly (why is this fire under my feet...ouch it burns)?
2) Do you follow instructions (did they say I shouldn't stand in this fire)?
3) Do you keep making the same mistake (hmm...this patch of fire looks familiar)?
4) Are you more worried about gear than the guild's progression (I bet if I had that fist weapon off KT this fire wouldn't burn so bad)?
5) Do you show up for raids (meh, do I really feel like standing in fire tonight)?

----- HOW TO APPLY -----

So you happen to be one of these classes and you're thinking to yourself "hey, my gear is pretty darn good and I don't stand in fires or afk during trash and I could make that schedule almost all the time"…well that's great! Please create a post at http://www.colossalguild.net. Click "Apply" in the recruitment box in the upper left and fill out the application completely. Don't be surprised if your post disappears; we 'move' it into a private section to discuss applications. It may take up to a week to hear a response while we consider your application.

IMPORTANT: Take time to write a good application. The officers are, by and large, business professionals, so not using periods between sentences and abbreviating everything isn't the way to go.

Feel free to ask Raynge, Aninn, Sharadah, Abefroman, Ava, Rock, Spikemage or myself when we aren't raiding if you have any questions. If you do not see one of the above people on feel free to ask a member if they are hiding on an alt somewhere, it is very possible. ALSO IMPORTANT: Stay in touch with us. your forum topic will receive replies and we'd prefer to communicate through forums rather than tracking each-other down through level 1 alts.

Officer REALID (two different people. whichever's online can help you):

rayngex@gmail.com
gates.joshua@gmail.com
Here is a little bit about us. Please add me to RealId if you are interested in talking. Thanks :)

Team Elite of Galakrond is looking to recruit a skilled druid for a core raid spot. We are a guild very dedicated to raiding and want players with the same mindset. Currently 6/8h DragonSoul.Current needs:
Druid (100% attendance or very close to it)

We take raiding seriously but also have a laid back environment where we don't try to put people down or insult them. We believe strongly in working together to succeed

Raid Schedule:
Tues, Thur, Friday @ 830pm PST (1130 EST)

Contact Strixx, Alarris, Phrosen, Lysergia, or Lilnazty in game if you are interested. Thanks

RealId:thripper10@excite.com

http://teamelite.guildlaunch.com/
up up and away!
Hi, I''m Giri, the GM of Epidemic. Epidemic is a small 10 man raiding guild that started in T11 and has made progress since then. We are a small guild, with focus around the core group, and some social members. We raid DS, and have raids setup throughout the week for ICC, T11 heroic content, and Firelands for those interested. We do NOT recruit for Bench!!!

Epidemic

10 man Raiding Guild

Currently Recruiting:

Competent healers, OS is a plus
1 Ranged Dps

1/13H t11
6/7H t12
4/8H t13
3 Day Raiding Schedule:
Tues 10-1Server (10-1 EST/9-12CST/8-111MST/7-9PST)
Wed 10-1Server (10-1 EST/9-12CST/8-111MST/7-9PST)
Thurs 10-1Server(10-1 EST/9-12CST/8-111MST/7-9PST)
Cauldrons and Feasts provided.

If you have any questions feel free to leave me a message here, shoot me an in game mail or to add me to Realid Belvadon@yahoo.com, hope to talk to you in the future!
http://www.phobiagaming.org

(H) <Phobia> Area 52-US Recruitment (Updated 4/12/2012)
Actively Recruiting: Balance Druid with strong Restoration offspec.
Exceptional applicants are always considered.

__/The Guild/________________________________________________________________
<Phobia>, formerly <Elune>, is a 10M Progression Oriented Guild that has been around since the Burning Crusade, where it chained several strong kills in Sunwell to a potent showing in Naxxramas and Ulduar, before switching to Horde and wrapping up the expansion with an 11/12H 25M (12/12H 10M) and a server 2nd (World Top 500) 25M Heroic Halion kill. After several struggles at the start of Cataclysm, Phobia has reformed into a 10M Guild, and currently rests at 5/8H in Dragon Soul, with plans to clear out the instance by the end of the patch.

__/The Raid Times/___________________________________________________________
<Phobia> raids three nights a week. As a result of our short raid week, and our desire to keep our bench small and manageable, we ask that all potential applicants be able to commit to 100% attendance. We do, however, realize that things happen in real life, and allow for the occasional post-out.
Our invites start at 7:15ST (EST).
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Sundays: 7:30EST to 11:30EST

__/The Loot/_________________________________________________________________
Loot Distribution will be handled by a Suicide Kings system. There are two separate lists: one list is used for general loot and the other will be used strictly for tier tokens. Once a person receives a piece of loot, they will drop to the bottom of the respected list. Recruits will be added to the bottom of both lists when their trial is complete and promoted to member. Off spec loot will be distribute to those who are asked to use an off spec by the guild, then will go to a roll.

The guild and its leaders hold the right to make an exception to these rules for the best interest of the guild. This right is very rarely used and is more often a way to ensure a tank gets a crucial piece if absolutely necessary. If someone receives a piece of gear under this rule, their name will still be dropped to the end of the respected list as normal.

__/What We Offer/___________________________________________________________
As a member of Phobia, you will be entitled to the following benefits:
Free Repairs
Free Flasks
Free Food
Free Enchants
Free Potions

__/What We Expect/__________________________________________________________
As a progression oriented guild, we have various expectations of our members. Failure to meet these expectations may result in a meeting with officers, benching, removal from the raid roster, or complete removal from guild.

Absolutely No Drama
A desire for progression that is demonstrated in actions, not words.
Thorough knowledge of your class and spec.
Complete understanding of the various mechanics of all fights within the current content.
A positive attitude and outlook; Wipes can, will, and DO happen.
Punctuality: Be on time, always. If you are not able to show up or will be late, we require at least 24 hours notice on the forums (Emergency situations are exempt).
Professionalism and courtesy when interacting with guildies.
Adaptation and adjustment: You will mess up. Everyone does. The ability to identify and fix the problem is key.
As the majority of the guild is in their 20s and 30s, we also request that all applicants be at least 18 years of age.

__/How to Apply/______________________________________________________________
If you’re interested in joining Phobia, feel free to contact Memoirs, Menergy, Manafestus, or Breâk in game for any further questions. You will ultimately be directed to http://www.phobiagaming.org to fill out an application.
Applications are handled promptly and answered within 1-3 days (holidays may delay response). A follow-up interview will be scheduled if our officers are interested. If you make it to this stage, please be sure you have a microphone—you will need to communicate in Ventrilo during raids and will need to do so in the interview as well.
After an interview, a decision to invite is usually made before you leave vent. If accepted, a two week (six raid night) trial period is started upon your first raid with the guild. During or after those two weeks, your performance will be evaluated and a decision to promote you to member will be made, solely based on the expectations above.
Hey Red, I wanted to tell you about my guild, Eternal Lyte, we have been around for 4 years and have been mostly casual/achievement orientated but are looking to expand into raiding more. I am looking for experienced raiders who are looking for a new guild and fresh start.

Our guild is mostly adult; fun loving, and helpful and we watch out for eachother.We're fast learners but need more to build up a raiding team and to finally progress as a guild.

Please contact me or apply on Azuremyst US if interested or you can contact me via PM on our website eternallyte.guildlaunch.com. Be happy to talk and answer any questions you may have.

Thanks and good luck!
Dawn of the Dead | http://www.dotd.org

Horde | Server: Zul'jin (PVE) | Timezone: EST

Current Progression: 6/8H 3rd Plate on Spine | 7/7 Heroic T12 | 9/13 Heroic T11 | Feel free to armory me for specifics and dates.

We are a 25 man guild, and focus on 25 man raids. We have been raiding since release as a max raid size guild, and will continue to do so.
Raid Times: Our schedule is Sunday-Wednesday 7:15-11:00EST. It is adjusted to meet the current content.

Needs

We are a small guild, and we expect high attendance. As such, we recruit people to raid, and desire people who can step in and contribute immediately. We don’t recruit people to sit around, so all spots are for raiders who can expect to be in most every raid.

We are always looking to add exceptional players to our core roster! Feel free to contact me at williampdennis@gmail.com. We hope to hear from you!
Hey there!

Progression: 6/8 HDS
Raid times: Tues~thurs 8pm~12am PST server
RealID (For quick communication): Hobag39@hotmail.com
You can also email Grind@ouroborosguild.com

Who we are:
Ouroboros is a 25 man center guild that is currently looking for players of your caliber and class to help fill out our raid roster and fill in any loose ends. All we require is a simple application posted on our website, a dedication to your class, a love for raiding, and a skill set/gear set on par with our current tier of raiding.

If you are interested please drop us an app on our forums, PM Grind on the forums, or get in contact any officer in game (Grindwatch, Narumata, or Tyresious)

Guild Website:
ouroborosguild.com

Thank you for your time.
We're currently recruiting for our 25man Heroic DS progression, with that in mind we've also opened recruitment for MoP preparations.

We are 6/8 heroic and We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8:45pm-12 EST

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3430803687
^ here is my recruitment topic, check it out for more detailed information.

Our website ~ http://fti.guildomatic.com
up!
-----------Weekday Progression Team----------- 6/8H

Recruitment: We do not recruit for bench.
1 Warlock or Elem Shaman or Boomkin
1 Healer
Will look at any player if they improve our team.

Guild Info: 10 Man Guild ONLY
Gimped is an achievement guild with over 14,000 achievements points completed.
Management is in their 30s and experienced in all content in all expansions at the top level.
Management is very analytical and technical when it comes to raiding.
Guild provides flasks, repairs, feasts, pot, gems, enchant.
Recruitment status is only 4 days.

Server:
Khaz Modan
Central Time Server
PVE-Alliance
High to Medium Populuation
This server is highly alliance dominated.

Raid Times:
7:30-11:00 East Coast
6:30-10:00 Central
5:30-9:00 Mountain
4:30-8:00 Pacific

Raid Days::
Required: Tues, Wed, Thur
Sometimes Mon
*We raid till the job is done.

Contact Info:
www.gimped.guildportal.com
gimpedapplication@gmail.com
whisper zzbolt, zbolt, zblue, zshift, zhammer, or zzipp in game for vent interview
peltonwizard@gmail.com for real ID
Vent interview accepted as application.

Loot:
We use loot council. It is simple and we don't bring overlapping classes or classes of the same spec. How long you have been in the guild and rank make no difference to us. If you contribute and show up we all gear up equally. You have a personal responsibility to know what your best in slot items are.

Progression:
All Achievements/Mounts completed for all previous expansions.
6/8H on plate 3
<Blasting off Again>

25man 6/8HM Late Night PST Guild. Solid Progression on Spine. (3rd Plate 2nd lift every attempt)
Solid group of people who enjoy vulgarity and everything in between. we all enjoy long walks on the beach and doing lines of !Co-Caine! off each others bodies. (Example) We all give 110% percent when its raid time! while managing to have fun.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
<Requirements>
Have solid attendance we do count on every raider to be available every raid night but we do understand things come up.
Give you're all during raid bare minimum will not be accepted here.

------------------------------------------------------------------
<Times>
Monday - Thursday 10PM-1AM PST.

------------------------------------------------------------------
<Needs/Core Spots>
Arcane/Fire Mage. (Immediate Need)
Balance Druid, Restoration Druid.
Frost/Unholy Death Knight(Immediate Need)
Discipline Priest.
Elemental, Enhancement, Restoration Shaman
Survival Hunter.
<Loot>
FAIR! Loot Council.

<Contact us / Apply!>
RealID: Davie.Chavez@yahoo.com / Spyware.doc@gmail.com
Site: BlastingoFFAGain.net