[H] Looking for MoP Progression Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi, I'm looking for a Mists of Pandaria progression guild. I'm looking to get back in raiding and be competitive in it. I have raided since Vanilla and missed out on most of Cataclysm's raids.

Past experience
Vanilla - MC, BWL, Skeram in AQ40 (First boss)
TBC - Kara, SSC, TK, Gruuls, Mag, Hyjal, BT, Kalecgos in Sunwell
Wotlk - Naxx (Server first), Sarth, Malygos (Server first), Ulduar, ToC (all heroic except last boss, never killed it due to trying for Insanity every time), ICC (11/12 H25)
Cata - All Reg - BoT, BWD, DS (Pre nerf)

A Little About Me
I'm a 20 year old college student and am busy for most of the day but able to raid at night. I'm in Central Time Zone and would like a guild that starts at 8-10 PM CST, ending time isn't relevant. I've raided in the past and am used to raiding 5 days a week up to 6 hours at a time. I don't get frustrated at banging my head into a boss as long as progression is made. I didn't raid much in Cataclysm due to the massive change to everything. I enjoy 25 man guilds but am willing to join a 10 man.

I have a Warlock and a Paladin to play on and I have most of my experience healing on my Paladin.

Realid - Jason97524@gmail.com
Skype - Jdavis9400
Character(s) - Sunryse, Sunglow
Server First character. Also bump.
bump
We're currently recruiting for our 25man Heroic DS progression, with that in mind we've also opened recruitment for MoP preparations.

We are 6/8 heroic and have just started working on Heroic Spine of Deathwing ;)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3430803687
^ here is my recruitment topic, check it out for more detailed information.

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8:45pm-12 EST
Who we are:

Iron Knights has been a casual raiding unit since mid Burning Crusade. We are a laid back group of individuals who like to have a good time while getting things done. Our players come from diverse cultures and all walks of life, each one of them has a unique sense of humor and the ability to take a joke during our lockouts.

Iron Knights finished in the top 10 of their server in both The Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King. We aspire to see all of the end game content as we have the past 2 expansions without raiding the same crazy schedules as top World / US / or even realm guilds.

Progression:

Cataclysm:

4/4 Bastion of Twilight
1/5 Heroic Bastion of Twilight

6/6 Blackwing Descent
3/6 Heroic Blackwing Descent

2/2 Throne of 4 Winds

7/7 Firelands
6/7 Hardmode

8/8 Dragon Soul
4/8 HM Dragon Soul

WotLK Achievements:

12/12 Heroic Icecrown Citadel - Drakes / Bane of the Fallen King
Halion 10/25 - Horde First
Algalon 10/25 - Drakes
Tribute to Insanity

Burning Crusade Achievements:

Hand of A'dal
Champion of the Naaru

When:***** All times are listed as Easterntime *****

***25 Man Raid Times***

Tuesday: 8:45pm - 12:00am
Wednesday: 8:45pm - 12:00am
Thursday: 8:45pm - 12:00am

The big question..... Loot?:

Iron Knights has successfully run an officer driven loot council for the past 4 years. Our loot council is un-biased in deciding which way loot is distributed and is focused on what will make our raid succeed.

Loot is handed out via a few different criterea.

Attendance
Performance
Awareness
Readiness

What we're looking for:

We are currently seeking like minded raiders that wish to see end game content on a casual raiding schedule. These individuals should be specced, glyphed, enchanted, and gemmed properly before applying or contacting our guild master. Preparedness is key, knowledge of the fights is a must for success in any raid. We prefer not to waste 5 minutes explaining fights to trial members.

Class Openings:

Holy Paladin
Resto Shaman
Affliction Warlock

Our recruitment status is currently open for all classes and exceptional players. The classes listed above are in high demand.

What do you do in your spare time?

Many of our members participate in guild achievement runs. Some still help farm for Ulduar Protodrakes, Icecrown Frostwyrms, as well as the Ashes of A'lar. Rated BG's are frequently formed between members, as well as old world 5 mans, and arenas.

How do I apply:

http://ironknights.org

Please visit our website and hit the apply now button on the left side of our website. The application process on an active day can take between a few hours and 3 days depending on our work / raiding schedule.

i_dragonfire_i@hotmail.com

You may also feel free to contact our guild master via realid. He is generally available for correspondence after 8:45pm Eastern Standard Time on weekdays
Hey!
I would like to talk to you in game about the possibility of joining Hysteria. Hysteria is a 25 man guild with 7/7 and 6/7HM in Firelands and 8/8 and 5/8HM in DS, and looking for more competent people to continue forward in our 25 man Dragon Soul runs. We raid on Wed, Sun and Mon from 8pm to Midnight EST. Please get back to me Via Real ID so that we can Chat :D

RealID: Kaldria@comcast.net
Guild Website: http://hysteriakhadgar.wowstead.com