Spirit Wolves in MoP.

Shaman
So they moved the sprint that the spirit wolves had to a base ability. Is the stun still a wolf ability, or is it gone?

I want to play my shaman again, but I hate dealing with pets. Especially pets like the spirit wolves that are only up part of the time, but need to take a bunch of key bindings to properly use. If they straight up deleted the stun and they only bonk people in the face I may want to dust off the old shaman...
Gone.

The wolves are guardians now. They still aren't scaling last I checked though.
Guardians.. like how ret pallys angel is? (stupid?)
They did however bring the old fire nova stun back. It's called capacitor totem and has a 5 sec delay before stunning peeps within 8 yards. Glyph takes it down to 3. Sucks it's on a stick, but with good use of totemic projection, I can see some clutch stops coming from it.
They did however bring the old fire nova stun back. It's called capacitor totem and has a 5 sec delay before stunning peeps within 8 yards. Glyph takes it down to 3. Sucks it's on a stick, but with good use of totemic projection, I can see some clutch stops coming from it.

Especially in conjunction with frozen power.
pets arent that hard...and ours suck anyways man
Spirit Wolves are guardian, damage should be low with high healing. More of a HoT so to speak. I believe they're still on their 2min cooldown.
Whelp. I guess I won't be staying with Enhance then. I LOVE my spirit wolves as they are.
04/27/2012 11:34 AMPosted by Stormtides
Whelp. I guess I won't be staying with Enhance then. I LOVE my spirit wolves as they are.

oh noooooo

?

They suck now, too, so I'm not really sure why this would have any impact whatsoever.
I think he means the loss of stun? Idk it's kinda silly
Earth Elemental has a better version of the spirit wolf stun (level 90 talent).
some one call P.E.T.A .....