Alliance

Blackrock
lol for real there anyone on alliance that isnt a hater? just cuz im pretty much the best at everything doesnt mean u gotta come spittin at me in trade like u worth somethin
You're always so on edge Filthy. Is something going wrong at home? If you ever need to talk to someone you know I'm here for you. I've got a Ph.D in friendship and I minored in Tolerance. I'm always here for you or anyone else who needs help.

Your Paladin Pal,

Mermur
There are so few of us on this server, we must avoid infighting and present a united front to the horde!
04/28/2012 10:35 AMPosted by Hitogoroshi
There are so few of us on this server, we must avoid infighting and present a united front to the horde!

who talks like that?
Trouble don't try to understand them...
If taren swams in lava, why does he speak words to troll, troll is not speaking tauren. does lava giv taurin troll power?
04/28/2012 05:44 PMPosted by Zangiev
If taren swams in lava, why does he speak words to troll, troll is not speaking tauren. does lava giv taurin troll power?

y u even in my thread boy u wana scrap outside stormwind get at me
-1 for fail troll
04/29/2012 12:40 PMPosted by Bigolcrities
-1 for fail troll

+2 for mad noob its ok toe be hatin on my superiority over u just do it in private so u dont get laughed at
I love to communicate online
v_v who let the alliance post on the forums again...
What?
Sorry i guess none of that made sense because i spelled "the" wrong at the end. Sorry.