404 Enh Sham 6/8H xp lf raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
My shammys name is gartzarn from Rivendare, currently looking for a raiding guild at least 6/8H xp. My group has had trouble due to group comp on heroic spine and is deciding to call a quits on progression, so I'm looking for a serious heroic progression group. Im available to raid mon-thursday nights for raiding. I have been ranked on 5 different heroic fights in DS on my shammy (all except for H Zonozz), and as high as 11th on hagara. You can add me at blloyd1010@yahoo.com, shoot me an email or reply on this post if you are interested.
Guild <One O One> is a 25man Alliance guild on server Stormscale (PvP).

#1 25 man Alliance raiding guild on the server.
We are 6/8 HM DS 25 man.
We are 6/7 HM (7/7 Norm) Firelands.
We are 7/13HM (25-man) Cataclysm bosses.
We are the 1st Alliance Guild to kill Al'akir 25man on the server.
We are Alliance 1st Ruby Sanctum (25); Server 3rd. RS 10HM Down.
We are 12/12 ICC 25 with 11/12 Hard modes (25).
Lich King HM down on 10-man.

Raid times:

5pm - 8pm PST which translates into 8pm - 11pm Eastern Time(EST)

Tuesday 5pm - 8pm PST
Wednesday 5 pm - 8pm PST
Thursday 5pm - 8pm PST

On Sundays we either run an a HM 10 man or an alt 10 man. It is not mandatory to attend the 10 man.

What we are looking for:

(These are just preferences. If you are not 1 of the classes listed below, don't be discouraged and please read on)

1 DPS (any class works really as long as its not foreign for u to rank on WOL)
Mage/Boom/Shadowpriest/Hunter/Warrior/Lock/Rogue
1 Tank - Any class works but Warrior would be nice (solid offspec a must)
Healer - Resto Shammy

There aren't specific classes we are valuing above the rest. If you feel you're the type of player we want (description below), we encourage you to apply regardless of what class you are. Guild <One O One> does not recruit players for a "backup" or "bench" position. If you are recruited, you will be raiding.

Loot:

We use the EPGP loot system that is fair to both the veteran players and the newcomers.

Atmosphere:

In a few words : This is a place for mature well-mannered people who look to enjoy raiding in a friendly environment. To be part of our guild you have to be a good player but even more so a good person.

<One O One>'s raiding atmosphere is rather well-collected and not the abrasive, vulgar type that is unfortunately common in many high-end guilds. We will not sugar coat things and pat you on the back if mistakes are made, but we also generally portray ourselves as if we're adults in public.

For the reason that a player's character/attitude is more important to us then their otherwise amazing skills we do not only rely on website applications but also hold interviews "in person" over Ventrilo or within game to have a better feel/understanding of who you are. You are welcome to add me on Real ID (a40691468@hotmail.com) or make a level 1 toon on Stormscale, Alliance side and ask for an officer in guild. There is always someone available for you to talk to. How to contact:

http://oneoone.guildzilla.com

GM: Cayssaelea (Real ID a40691468@hotmail.com)
My alts are:
[ Prisonstylle, Moonria, Michaeljkson, Healasaures, Nepizdisuka, Bakdorampge, Wrapyortotem]

Officers:
Frad
Tröublemaker
Shikril
Avans
We are currently 6/8H looking for a solid shammy to fill the final spot on our 10 man team. We raid tues/thurs 8-11 est.

Add brentlee34@gmail.com and I would be happy to answer any questions you have.

unexpectedguests.com is guild website
Dawn of the Dead | http://www.dotd.org

Horde | Server: Zul'jin (PVE) | Timezone: EST

Current Progression: 6/8H 3rd Plate on Spine | 7/7 Heroic T12 | 9/13 Heroic T11 | Feel free to armory me for specifics and dates.

We are a 25 man guild, and focus on 25 man raids. We have been raiding since release as a max raid size guild, and will continue to do so.
Raid Times: Our schedule is Sunday-Wednesday 7:15-11:00EST. It is adjusted to meet the current content.

Needs

We are a small guild, and we expect high attendance. As such, we recruit people to raid, and desire people who can step in and contribute immediately. We don’t recruit people to sit around, so all spots are for raiders who can expect to be in most every raid.

We are always looking to add exceptional players to our roster to push content. Feel free to add me on REAL ID williampdennis@gmail.com. Thanks!
Hi there, you may be the type of player we are looking for to add to our ranks.

I would like to get in touch with you either thru real ID Hush811@hotmail.com or set up a time to talk on vent.

We are a 25man raiding guild looking to continue our progression in Dragon Soul. We have players that are mostly from the same server and have been since the days of vanilla. We strive to do our best and most importantly have fun.

Current Progression:
25 man: 6/8 heroic Mode (3rd plate spine)

Guild information:

Guild Name: Precious Moments
Faction: Horde
Realm: Sen’jin
Loot; Epgp
Website: http://preciousmoments.guildlaunch.com/ Raid Times:

Monday…. 830-1130 EST
Tuesday…. 830-1130 EST
Thursday… 830-1130 EST

Contacts:
Seero, Healzorz, Blackout, Demoralize, Keegen
Hi Gartzarn my guild is currently in immediate need of a enhance shammy. We are a 10 man guild 8/8 heroic dragon soul. Here is the link to our recruitment post with all of our info http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2353265877 or check out our site www.axiomofantonidas.com any further questions please feel free to contact me.

We raid Tuesday-Thursday 6-10pm PST (9pm-1am EST)
Hey Gartzarn,

Founded: 12/25/2005 on US-Garona(PvE-CST) Alliance side
Progression: 8/8 Normal 6/8 HM

LoE is a guild for players who are serious about raiding, but don't have the time to meet the heavy schedule requirements of most progression guilds. We raid 25-mans 3 nights a week, 3 hours a a night. Our raids are highly focused, efficient, and successful to meet our raid goals. Loot is given out using a bid based DKP system. We are looking for players with the skill and drive to beat hard-mode encounters.

Our schedule is Tuesday through Thursday night from 8pm to 11pm CST.

An ideal applicant is serious about progression and pushes the limits of their abilities. Above all else, we're looking for players with a 'team first' mentality. Contact our recruitment officers Dunric and Atave or visit our website for more information about applying.

We've been looking for a solid enhancement shaman and would love to talk to you and see if you're a good fit for our raid team.
Thank you guys for your posts, sorry but i have now found a new guild to call home
8/8 H 25
Glory of the Dragonsoul raider

Recruiting for Mists and farming out DS!

We were formed in October of 2010 and have steadily been a top 200ish since our inception starting with a US 208th Light of Dawn.

We run a light roster (28-30) so being able to maintain 90% attendance rate is paramount to both the guild's and your own success as part of the team. We have very limited spots available as the core of the roster has been growing and has been very steady since the tail end of last tier. We are really looking to make a strong push to crack the top 100 US Madness kills. We are a social guild and most people really do like each other, outside of raid times you can find League of Legends games, Dota2, SC2, BF3, as well as alt stuff, old raids, and pvp stuff so there is something for all. This is not a guild where 90% of the raiders are only online or in mumble for raids, it is a pretty active guild.

25man Horde progression: 8/8 HM T13
Sunday-Wednesday 8:30-12:00 EST
www.blessthemartyrguild.com

Bless the Martyr in the News
http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/06/30/wo...kwing-descent/
http://officerchat.org/2011/09/30/in...rtyr/#more-725

Contact Information
GM and Raid Leader: B_widner@hotmail.com
Pathosis (recruitment lead): anonpferd@gmail.com
Email (fast communication during the day tied to GM's phone): Blessthemartyrguild@gmail.com
Or you can text 773-915-3643
Hello,

Bravo Company is a 25 man (horde) guild that has been together for almost 5 years. Just about everyone in our guild is either in their 20's or 30's and all members treat each other with respect.

Our raid times are 8:15-11pm PST - Sun/Mon/Tues/Wed.

Our progression is currently 6/8 heroic DS with solid experience on Spine. Our goal is to finish the remaining two bosses in the next few weeks. We can offer a home where you'll have fun and make steady progression. I am available to talk if you would like to know more about our guild. You can reach me or another officer in game on Bonechewer. Good luck in your guild search. :)

bravocompany.guildlaunch.com

In game contacts:

Terroarr
Naferious
Badzerath
FYSK is currently recruiting a few more skilled and dedicated players to compliment our 25 man raid roster. FYSK is a Horde raiding guild on Frostwolf (PVP-PST) and we have been raiding continuously for over 3 years. Our focus is serious, progression oriented raiding on a relatively relaxed schedule and in an enjoyable atmosphere.

We are searching for a reliable and capable enh shaman to fill a core position in our raid. We are looking for players with the appropriate levels of skill, awareness, and experience to contribute in hard mode raiding. From reading your post it sounds like you are the kind of player we are looking for.

Here's some information about our guild:
______

Raid days are Tuesday and Thursday 6:00-10:00 PST (9:00-1:00 EST).

http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/1259/

We are currently 6/8 in Heroic Dragon Soul.
We finished out T12 6/7 Heroic and T11 6/13 Heroic.
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/frostwolf/FYSK.

As a guild our focus is to keep raids efficient and enjoyable. We maintain a light raid schedule and as such high attendance, appropriate preparation, and quick learning is essential. Making effective use of our raid time is always the utmost priority. Despite this emphasis on efficiency the general attitude during raids is very relaxed and casual. We want our raiders to be able to have fun and joke around while still performing at a high level.

We expect all raiders to keep up to date with their class, gear/gem/spec in an optimal and coherent manner, and come prepared to raids with consumables and proper knowledge of boss encounters.

A raider's personality and attitude is just as important as their ability to perform and, frankly, a lot more important than their gearscore. We enjoy raiding with one another and play the game to have fun time while progressing through content. We aren't interested in people who cannot stomach a night of wiping, get upset over loot, or are quick to complain or argue. Additionally we keep a very small raid roster which promotes a very close knit atmosphere in guild.
______

To apply or get more information please visit our website (http://fysk.guildlaunch.com/), email us at FYSKRecruit@gmail.com, or whisper Bads, Astrik, Daymoore, or any member of FYSK in game on Frostwolf.

Thanks for reading, we look forward to hearing from you!
Ammathos, I'd love to chat about a core spot on our 10 man team.

Short and Sweet: We're an 8/8H 10-man group filled with a core of talented players. Our players come from Adept, Carebears, and other US top 30-type guilds. We made <Carried> to progress on a lighter schedule but still maintain respectable rank.

Lengthy About Us: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4662716999#1

RealID: blur3510@hotmail.com
<Blasting off Again>

25man 6/8HM Late Night PST Guild. Solid Progression on Spine. (3rd Plate 2nd lift every attempt)
Solid group of people who enjoy vulgarity and everything in between. we all enjoy long walks on the beach and doing lines of !Co-Caine! off each others bodies. (Example) We all give 110% percent when its raid time! while managing to have fun.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
<Requirements>
Have solid attendance we do count on every raider to be available every raid night but we do understand things come up.
Give you're all during raid bare minimum will not be accepted here.

------------------------------------------------------------------
<Times>
Monday - Thursday 10PM-1AM PST.

------------------------------------------------------------------
<Needs/Core Spots>
Arcane/Fire Mage. (Immediate Need)
Balance Druid, Restoration Druid.
Frost/Unholy Death Knight(Immediate Need)
Discipline Priest.
Elemental, Enhancement, Restoration Shaman
Survival Hunter.
<Loot>
FAIR! Loot Council.

<Contact us / Apply!>
RealID: Davie.Chavez@yahoo.com / Spyware.doc@gmail.com
Site: BlastingoFFAGain.net
<Death Jesters> of Stormrage are looking for excellent players to finish Cataclysm and kill pandas.

About us:
Formed January 27th, 2005, we are the oldest and one of the most respected raiding guilds on Stormrage. We have always prided ourselves on being a very small, closely-bonded 25man guild. We have a long history of raiding and have achieved numerous server firsts and seconds. Many of us know each other in real life, think of each other as friends and family. Many of us have been raiding together since Molten Core or previous MMOs. Our players have killed every single boss in the game prior to major easymode nerfs.

Our reserved days/hours for raiding are Mon-Thurs (8-11:00 EST). Typically we raid anywhere between 10-12 hours per week, with Friday to Sunday always reserved as off days.

Current Progression
8/8 HMs (Morchok, Yorsahj, Zon'ozz, Hagara, Ultraxion, Warmaster, Spine, Madness)

If you believe you have what it takes and are looking for a new home rather than just a new guild, continue reading.

What we offer you:

-We can offer you a very stable guild with a history that pre-dates World of Warcraft. In over seven years of raiding, we have never been close to falling apart, and we will be around until the game dies.

-We can offer you a guild where you will be treated with respect and your voice will be heard. We always welcome thoughts, opinions, and strategies.

-We offer a raid team where spots are given out based on merit and not on favoritism.

-We offer a raiding guildbank to help our raiders. Repairs, enchanting materials, feasts, flasks, and other miscellaneous items are all provided for you.

-We have a friend/family rank available for those that reach full member status and would like a friend or family member to experience our atmosphere.

-We can offer you a guild in which you will get as much back as you put in.

What we want:

-We want players with a strong raiding background, a willingness to improve and thorough knowledge about their class. We do not want players that log on only for a raid. We are all social creatures that enjoy each others' company. If you are looking for a guild ONLY to raid with and collect loot, this guild is not for you. We are a guild of team players. We play this game for ourselves and our teammates.

-We want people looking to be part of a team for the long term. We are looking for players that want to spend the rest of their raiding career here.

-Nobody wants to be the weak link in our chain; everyone strives to be the best. We want players that knew how to spread out on C'thun, move on Thaddius and Heigan, who killed their constructs with ease, and have never cratered. We want players with situational awareness, players that can use their healthstone, and that aren't afraid to admit they made a mistake in order to improve upon it.

We will always look at exceptional applicants in any class. If you want a home for the rest of your WoW career and feel you can compete on a hardcore level, then we encourage you to apply. Additional information about us can be found on our website at http://www.death-jesters.net/

Our recruitment information can be visited on our forums: http://www.death-jesters.net/boards/viewforum.php?f=3

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: Clarendon, Moonfaxx, Sparty (RealID: spartysmallwood@gmail.com), or email djapps@gmail.com.

We wish you the best in your guild search!
Demise of Burning Blade Alliance is currently looking for skilled players to add to our ever-improving roster.

We are 8/8hm 25 man with a pre-nerf Spine kill.
We are US rank 32 in 25 man heroic difficulty.
We raid Sunday through Thursday 7pm to 11pm EST.

RealID: Vishiz@live.com
Burning Blade Alliance: Buffalo(Asst. GM) or Vishiz(some random !@# guy). I have many alts and anyone in the guild should be able to direct you to me :)

Hope to hear from you soon!
We're currently recruiting for our 25man Heroic DS progression, with that in mind we've also opened recruitment for MoP preparations.

We are 6/8 heroic and have just started working on Heroic Spine of Deathwing ;)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3430803687
^ here is my recruitment topic, check it out for more detailed information.

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8:45pm-12 EST
4-8pm PST Fri/Sat/Sun
4-8pm PST Fri/Sat/Sun
4-8pm PST Fri/Sat/Sun

***CORE SPOT FOR YOU***

Hi there :)

8/8 HM DS

10 man weekend raid guild.
Great atmosphere.
Age range: 20-35
Stable home for 6+ years.
We consider loot a tool and not a reward.

>> www.shadeofarrows.darkbb.com << for more information.

I'll be online tonight if you want to talk.

RID is megan.cuccio@gmail.com OR lightofarrows@live.com **CONTACT ASAP**

4-8pm PST Fri/Sat/Sun
4-8pm PST Fri/Sat/Sun
4-8pm PST Fri/Sat/Sun
Greetings !

Over Raided is a level 25 10-man Horde guild on Mal’Ganis, seeking progression focused raiders possessing a desire to succeed and a driven commitment to outstanding performance. We are currently 6/8 HM and looking to finish our last 2 HMs and start preparing for MoP.

If you are exceptional at your class, stay out of bad things, and show up prepared and on time, we have a permanent spot for you. I am not asking you to join us to sit the bench. I am interested in offering you a core position; we are not looking for a bench warmer!

Over Raided is seeking mature gamers with great attitudes to add to our team. While we do want high performance, equally important to us is that we raid with people that make the game enjoyable. We don't fight, bicker or squabble during our raids, and we plan on keeping it that way. Below is our information, contact me if we sound like a good fit!

We raid Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 7-10:30p CST (our server is CST). We pay all repairs, provide: cauldrons, feasts, potions, gems and enchants! If you need it for raiding, we will provide it!

We are a friendly, 10-man progressive raiding guild. We have a zero tolerance for drama, loot !@#$%s, rage kiddies and asshats. What does that mean? It means our raiders are expected to perform at high levels, know their class, know the fights, and show up on time and maintain a great attitude.

With our highly organized structure, we will not be the best guild for everyone. We demand a high standard from our players in aspects of activity, commitment and maturity. We will invest a great deal of time and resources into helping you develop your character and do not want “guild hoppers.” We want gamers who share the same principles as we do and who will dedicate themselves to the advancement and growth of the guild and its members.

If you think you have what it takes to be a member of a great, fun and rewarding guild, please contact me for more information.

Contact Information
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Server: Mal’Ganis
In Game Contact: Forni
Real ID: forni.swiftarrow (AT) gmail (DOT) com
Email: forni.swiftarrow ( AT-) gmail (-DOT) com

I look forward to hearing from you!
Hello!

<OOB> may be the guild for you!

Server: Kael’thas – PVE
Faction: Alliance
Raids: 25 man
Time: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8PM EST-11PM EST
Progression: 7/8 H DS
Madness: 2-3%

Stability and Experience - OOB was formed (under our former name Order of Bahamut) just a couple weeks after the server was opened in October 2005. <OOB> was made in November 2006 and has been raiding on Kael'thas since level 60 Molten Core. We have survived many summers, stale content syndromes, and three expansions.

Efficiency - Although we strive to reach high levels of progression, our goal is to do so on a limited raiding schedule (9 hours/week). Accordingly, we strive to be as efficient with our members' time as we can.

Community - Our raiding environment is relaxed and friendly. We allow our raiders to invite their friends and family to the guild. Through the guild bank we provide flasks, food and repairs for all raids. We have groups in the evenings who run all sorts of BGs and Arenas and work on PVP achievements as well as achievements for older tiers. We welcome alts, friends and family and run alt raids as well.

If you’re interested please apply at http://oobguild.net/
To talk more, you can contact me at my Real ID: TropicalPikachu@gmail.com
Or, in game, come talk to myself, Fairyn, or any officer: Alathria, Choogy, Chammois, or our GM, Aribethe

Thanks and hope to raid with you soon!