WTB:
Mini Thor - 275k+
Soul-Trader Beacon - 350k+
Heavy Murloc Egg - 300k+ deal in place
Dragon Kite - 275k+ - deal in place
Fetish Shaman's Spear - 250k+
White Riding Camel - 250k+ when released

Also will buy:
Sand Scarab and Spurious Sarcophagus - prices negotiable whenever they are released

and:
Hippogryph Hatchling - 30k+ if someone wants to bring back to their realm a few extra gold

I am on Stormscale (A) or Windrunner (A). I cannot transfer currently, very reputable buyer. To inquire or negotiate, you can add me: dnagyrase123@gmail.com Thank you.
WTT Wooly White Rhino for Heavy Murloc Egg or Frosty's Collar

Contact me on Real ID zealsambitions(@)hotmail(dot)com. Leave a note when you're adding me or ignored.

Check my FoS + Spectral Tiger Cub for references.
Wts Corrupted Hippogryph real id prose737@yahoo.com

We'll negotiate a price

I can come to you, wanted to trade for a Tabard of the Lightbringer Plus some walking around gold for bringing it to your realm
WTS
All 5 Shadowmourne Items
Teebu's Blazing Longsword

Can't Transfer, if interested offer me price - Kolimo@live.com
Dark Iron Alliance:

WTB- Swift Spectral Tiger Reins, Spectral Tiger Reins. I have gold and items, and am possibly able to work out some run-through of certain instances or achievements.

WTS- All of the Shadowmourne items minus mount. I have multiples of some.

Not willing to transfer.
Selling the following on Arthas (Horde)

WTS:
Wooly White Rhino
Savage Raptor
Big Battle Bear
X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME
Blazing Hippogryph

WTB:
Reins of the Spectral Tiger
Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger
Tabard of the Lightbringer

Please do not expect me to transfer to you unless you pay me an extremely significant amount (That is if your buying my mounts). I will not transfer for items which I am buying.

Willing to add gold to my mounts for your tigers if you'd prefer that. Also willing to trade a combination of my mounts for your tigers aswell. If you would rather all gold instead, I can do that. PST/Mail me in game or here. Thanks
skullcrusher horde

wtb wooly white rhino

wts lvl 25 guild - 800 achv points, 7 tabs, 250 members

not willing to transfer

add me on real Id to discuss - entsupply@live.ca

Contact me on Real ID zealsambitions(@)hotmail(dot)com. Leave a note when you're adding me or ignored.

*WTS*
X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME x1 130K
Tabard of the Lightbringer x1 140K
  • Will not server transfer. Cheers.
  • Add me at Someplayeryouare@yahoo.com to discuss or send an in-game tell/mail to Novalas - Doomhammer. :)

<Exiled Legion> is also selling Lifebinders Handmaidens for 300K & Heroic Ragnaros Mounts for 125K. Add the above real-id for more info.
    @Epimethius

I'd like to buy/trade some of the mounts you have, and I have several of the ones you want.
    I added you in game, if it doesn't go thru for some reason, add me: warcraftbattle95@gmail.com and we'll work something out. Thanks!
    WTS Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger, cannot transfer. Asking 500k. Willing to negotiate price. Tiger is on Stormscale Horde.
    *WTS*
    X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME x1 130K
    Tabard of the Lightbringer x1 140K
  • Will not server transfer. Cheers.
  • Add me at Someplayeryouare@yahoo.com to discuss or send an in-game tell/mail to Novalas - Doomhammer. :)

<Exiled Legion> is also selling Lifebinders Handmaidens for 300K & Heroic Ragnaros Mounts for 125K. Add the above real-id for more info.

WTS All Shadowmourne Items on Tichondrius Alliance

Won't Transfer. Send in game mail or add to realid (deadly-brew@live.com) for info.
    Hey guys,
    I'm interesting in buying:
    Rocket Chicken
    Dragon Kite
    Spectral Tiger Cub
    Wooly White Rhino
    and/or X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME.
    NOTE: I'm potentially interested in other tcg mounts, contact me for more info.

Mostly looking to work out a deal by trading:
    Smoldering Egg of Millagazor (Heroic Ragnaros mount, can be done cross server, comes with "Firelord" title)
    Life-Binder's Handmaiden (Heroic Deathwing mount, must be on my server, come with "Savior of Azeroth" title)
    or Tabard of the Lightbringer
    Will only xfer for exceptional offers, but will pay/add gold if necessary.

Contact me via real id (dmercerr@gmail.com) to negotiate.
    Thanks!
    Looking to sell X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME. Will transfer (not faction change) for any offer that is worth transferring.

Looking mainly for gold but considering interesting trades, reply here.