Your RL age? Part II

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7 12 Next
28..almost.. I feel old :( ............edit: b-day is same day as d3 release.. may 15th, 1984..I was like o.0 when I saw the announcement.
26! And finally purchasing all these things. Car loans, mortgage, insurance. Wtf :|
04/26/2012 09:30 AMPosted by Effingy
26! And finally purchasing all these things. Car loans, mortgage, insurance. Wtf :|
there is no going back man..
These threads do NOT need to be continued, it's a very bad habit the wow forums has. When a thread ends, it ends.. don't recreate it and put a number behind it.
04/26/2012 09:32 AMPosted by Masoner
These threads do NOT need to be continued, it's a very bad habit the wow forums has. When a thread ends, it ends.. don't recreate it and put a number behind it.

I agree.. lets start another retarded "appreciation thread" or another annoying QQ I quit.. QQ rogue this rogue that.. EXCELLENT IDEA PAL!
@Sturmgore

Holycow!

My bdate is Feb 6, 1961. (Prez Ronnie Raygun's too, btw)

Must be a good day on which to begin the adventure!
36 here

there is no going back man..

I beg to differ. Just paid off my mortgage (condo = GREATLY diminished responsibilities and bills)... own my car. No debt whatsoever = the good life. ^_^

I know a fellow guildie who retired at 45. I asked him how he diid it and he just told me two words:

PAY CASH!
50 today :))

Edit: the first one to call me Grampa gets an arcane blast where it will hurt.:p

Happy birthday!!

I'm 27.
Going to be 25 in October. Wife just turned 24 back in February.

Know lots of people older than me and a few younger. WoW is definitely a game of diverse age groups.

P.S. I totally feel old all the time.
I'm 28

getting old and sorry.

Get used to it. After 25 stuff starts breaking on you lol

My back crapped out on me when I was 20 :( Also have problems with my left wrist (ganglion cyst that I had surgically removed but came back 2 weeks later!) and most other joints. I feel like an old woman some days...
in human years 38, in worgen years immortal
04/26/2012 09:29 AMPosted by Mephir

Is that in dog years?
Metric dog years, eh
04/26/2012 01:01 AMPosted by Watermelynn
Reverse that and that's me! :D
I'm 67 but look like I am 35... or is it the other way around ?? hmm... anyways, lets say 35 for now :P