Forget Flare! New Ability:Dust Storm

Shaman
Dust Storm-
Kicks up a dust storm around the shaman, the cloud reveals stealthed units in a 15 yard radius around the shaman while it is active.

Lasts 10 Seconds 1 Minute CD

Gives us a way to fight stealth as well as some added utility. its also possible to have placed into the new talent trees since potentially all specs could benifit from it.

Discuss below

and theres always fixing far sight so that while channeling you can see invisible/stealthed units...but w/e...blizzard never listens
Wouldn't a dust storm be easier to sneak around in, on account of it being harder to see through?
04/29/2012 10:46 PMPosted by Yablik
Wouldn't a dust storm be easier to sneak around in, on account of it being harder to see through?

well no since when something thats invisible would enter it it would create a void where the dust wouldnt be hitting...havent you seen any movies?
Rogue's aren't invisible. Only mages and Succubi.
fine...invisible/stealthed units* happy?
I think this is a very bad idea. We don't need any more homogenization, and it's potential seems very limited. Plus, every class has a counter class.
Seems pointless as a dust storm would prevent you from seeing anything as it is now you're adding a rogue into it meaning you're just giving them infinite stealth.
04/30/2012 12:40 PMPosted by Synapse
Seems pointless as a dust storm would prevent you from seeing anything as it is now you're adding a rogue into it meaning you're just giving them infinite stealth.

Are you trying to bring logic into here?
Just have healing rain hit them if you want to do it. I dont want another button for a stupid ability that has one purpose
well i suppose that could work...it would create a low lying mist that could reveal them...but i dont see the use of that as a preemptive strike with its cast time and high mana cost...but we seriously need something to fight against stealth
04/30/2012 09:02 AMPosted by Platform
I think this is a very bad idea. We don't need any more homogenization, and it's potential seems very limited. Plus, every class has a counter class.

Whats the rogue counter class again?

And yes I don't think its a good idea.
05/01/2012 11:56 AMPosted by Vaevictìs

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hunters? no no they arent normally brought along in high level play ummmm....druids?...kinda...?
05/01/2012 11:56 AMPosted by Vaevictìs

I don't PvP. Ask someone who does.