Alliance Mage LFG 25 Heroic DS.

Guild Recruitment
Currently iLvl 394... though only because my guild disbanded during the release of Dragon Soul. I am currently looking for a 25 raid guild ONLY. I am experienced in Heroics on nearly every encounter in game. Willing to server transfer for a good guild. Please don't contact me if you're guild is having attendance issues, or will possibly disband soon.

I am available Tuesday - Thursday nights.

I'd also like if the guild does older raids on an occasional basis for achievements, etc...
Guild <One O One> is a 25man Alliance guild on server Stormscale (PvP).

#1 25 man Alliance raiding guild on the server.
We are 6/8 HM DS 25 man.
We are 6/7 HM (7/7 Norm) Firelands.
We are 7/13HM (25-man) Cataclysm bosses.
We are the 1st Alliance Guild to kill Al'akir 25man on the server.
We are Alliance 1st Ruby Sanctum (25); Server 3rd. RS 10HM Down.
We are 12/12 ICC 25 with 11/12 Hard modes (25).
Lich King HM down on 10-man.

Raid times:

5pm - 8pm PST which translates into 8pm - 11pm Eastern Time(EST)

Tuesday 5pm - 8pm PST
Wednesday 5 pm - 8pm PST
Thursday 5pm - 8pm PST

On Sundays or Mondays we either run an a HM 10 man or an alt 10 man. It is not mandatory to attend the 10 man.

What we are looking for:

(These are just preferences. If you are not 1 of the classes listed below, don't be discouraged and please read on)

1 DPS (any class works really as long as its not foreign for u to rank on WOL)
Mage/Boom/Shadowpriest/Hunter/Warrior/Lock/Rogue
1 Tank - Any class works but Warrior would be nice (solid offspec a must)
Healer - Resto Shammy

There aren't specific classes we are valuing above the rest. If you feel you're the type of player we want (description below), we encourage you to apply regardless of what class you are. Guild <One O One> does not recruit players for a "backup" or "bench" position. If you are recruited, you will be raiding.

Loot:

We use the EPGP loot system that is fair to both the veteran players and the newcomers.

Atmosphere:

In a few words : This is a place for mature well-mannered people who look to enjoy raiding in a friendly environment. To be part of our guild you have to be a good player but even more so a good person.

<One O One>'s raiding atmosphere is rather well-collected and not the abrasive, vulgar type that is unfortunately common in many high-end guilds. We will not sugar coat things and pat you on the back if mistakes are made, but we also generally portray ourselves as if we're adults in public.

For the reason that a player's character/attitude is more important to us then their otherwise amazing skills we do not only rely on website applications but also hold interviews "in person" over Ventrilo or within game to have a better feel/understanding of who you are. You are welcome to add me on Real ID (a40691468@hotmail.com) or make a level 1 toon on Stormscale, Alliance side and ask for an officer in guild. There is always someone available for you to talk to. How to contact:

http://oneoone.guildzilla.com

GM: Cayssaelea (Real ID a40691468@hotmail.com)
My alts are:
[ Prisonstylle, Moonria, Michaeljkson, Healasaures, Nepizdisuka, Bakdorampge, Wrapyortotem]

Officers:
Frad
Tröublemaker
Shikril
Avans
raid diff nights but looking for a mage.

TL;DR: Colossus 25man Alliance guild on med-pop PvE realm. CST Timezone. 13 raidhours/week ending before 12am EST or 11pm CST or 10pm MST or 9pm PST.

<Colossus>
server: Greymane, PVE, Central Time Zone. 13 raidhours/week.
raid nights:

Wednesday 8pm-11pm CST
Thursday 8pm-11pm CST
Sunday 7pm-11pm
Monday 8pm-11pm

Current 25man Cataclysm Progression

t13 - 8/8 normal 6/8 heroic.

http://www.colossalguild.net

Extended version:

Greetings! If you are looking to experiencing deep endgame content in Cataclysm, Colossus may be the guild for you! We are currently N 8/8 and H 6/8 in Tier 13.

Above all, we expect applicants to be mature, available for AT LEAST 75% of raid nights and to be excellent at their class. For tanks, we would ask that you be available for the bulk of raids (90%). ----- ABOUT US -----
Guild is together since early Tier 4 under mostly same leadership. Accomplihed 4/6 sunwell pre-nrf, 6/6 pre-wolk, Bane in WolK and both meta drakes in ICC within relevant time.

We raid for up to 13 hours a week on current content. In order to keep up with current content we demand a lot of our raiding members, we expect members to be online and ready to go 15min before raid start and for you to pay attention and learn from mistakes and not make the same mistakes twice. What differentiates us from other guilds is that we strive to be efficient at clearing content to maximize the time we can spend on 'Hard Modes' and new bosses per week.

We plan to be actively working on hard modes as soon as normals are cleared. If this isn't your goal, Colossus is probably not the place for you. If it is, and you know your stuff, come and fill out an app at the site. ----- WHAT WE LOOK FOR -----

We would like players to have at least item-level 360, but to have knowledge of all fights in current content. In addition to attendance, knowledge of class, and personality, during our trial period we watch for:

1) Do you die stupidly (why is this fire under my feet...ouch it burns)?
2) Do you follow instructions (did they say I shouldn't stand in this fire)?
3) Do you keep making the same mistake (hmm...this patch of fire looks familiar)?
4) Are you more worried about gear than the guild's progression (I bet if I had that fist weapon off KT this fire wouldn't burn so bad)?
5) Do you show up for raids (meh, do I really feel like standing in fire tonight)?

----- HOW TO APPLY -----

So you happen to be one of these classes and you're thinking to yourself "hey, my gear is pretty darn good and I don't stand in fires or afk during trash and I could make that schedule almost all the time"…well that's great! Please create a post at http://www.colossalguild.net. Click "Apply" in the recruitment box in the upper left and fill out the application completely. Don't be surprised if your post disappears; we 'move' it into a private section to discuss applications. It may take up to a week to hear a response while we consider your application.

IMPORTANT: Take time to write a good application. The officers are, by and large, business professionals, so not using periods between sentences and abbreviating everything isn't the way to go.

Feel free to ask Raynge, Aninn, Sharadah, Abefroman, Ava, Rock, Spikemage or myself when we aren't raiding if you have any questions. If you do not see one of the above people on feel free to ask a member if they are hiding on an alt somewhere, it is very possible. ALSO IMPORTANT: Stay in touch with us. your forum topic will receive replies and we'd prefer to communicate through forums rather than tracking each-other down through level 1 alts.

Officer REALID (two different people. whichever's online can help you):

rayngex@gmail.com
gates.joshua@gmail.com
Hey Incantation ,

I'd be interested in talking to you about some dps spots we currently have open on our roster!

The Horsemen- Shadowmoon (US 83) Horde

We're a 8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul (7/7HFL) 25-man guild looking for an amazing Mage to help us be ready for Mists of Pandaria - and in the meantime farm T13 Heroics. What's unique about our guild is we stay competitive in progression while only raiding 9 hours a week. WE ARE THE #1 US GUILD THAT RAIDS LESS THAN 10 HOURS. You would be hard pressed to find a guild with a better progression/hours raided ratio than we have (we looked lol and like I said #1 US).

Basically, raiding is a not a job, and we don't treat it like one. If you're looking for a guild who slams their faces against a boss for 30 hours a week until they happen to finally kill it, we're not the guild for you. If you want to actually have fun when you raid, and still raid in a competitive atmosphere, then you should check us out. Our raid times are Tues/Thurs/Sun 9:30-12:30 EST (hopefully this works for you).

You can find more info on our website, http://www.horsemenguild.com. Hit me up in game if you have any questions, I'm always open to chat.

Chiefwiggum@Shadowmoon

RealID – asorchik@gmail.com
Candy Van Gaming is opening recruitment for our Heroic DS progression, we were formerly a top 100 horde guild that after 7 years of wow decided to try swtor, which of course sucked. So we are back to wow with a refreshed passion for progression and regaining our ranking, with that in mind we have opened our doors to recruit some great players for our HDS progression and further into MoP. We will continue to push for ranking and server firsts as we remake a name for ourselves on Bleeding Hollow Alliance in MoP.

I want to make this clear up front, we are rebuilding our core group for 25 man raiding. Our first week as a guild we went 2/8 heroic and will continue to progress and farm until MoP where our primary focus is regaining our ranking once the core is rebuilt.

Raid Times:
- Primary Progression Raid Groups - Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
During the progression push there may be other raid days added on to ensure optimal progression if needed.

About us:
- Extremely competitive and progression-minded with a non-elitist, social & fun atmosphere
- Our Raiders pay for nothing
- all enchants, consumables, gems, flasks & repairs for progression are available through the guild bank
- Everything we do is performance and attendance based down to our ranking system and loot
- We are all seasoned players dating back to vanilla wow that know this game inside and out.

*We are always looking to add exceptional players to our roster, so feel free to apply. All of our raid spots are competitive in nature and if you think you can be better than one of our current raiders you will have a fair and equal chance to take their spot and prove what you can do.

Requirements Applicants must...
- Be 18 or older and in control of their own schedule.
- Have a stable internet connection.- Be EXCELLENT at your roles in raids and be willing to take criticism and advice.
- We expect 75%+ raid attendance. Trials are required to have 100% attendance.- Be willing to participate in both 25 and 10 man instances and achievements.
- Have a good understanding of all possible encounters before applying.

For more details regarding our guild or to apply check out our site at: http://www.candyvangaming.enjin.comor feel free to talk to candyazz, ironjive, jelliebeane or any of our officers in game, realid: inst98@gmail.com
If you can make Mondays, I would love to hear from you over at Choice on Skywall! We would love another mage in our core ranged and you look like you would fit in perfect with what we are looking for! Check us out!

Short and Sweet version:

Choice is a 25m Alliance raiding guild on Skywall (A Medium PST server.) We raid Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 6pm-9pm PST. We are currently 5/8 HM in Dragon soul with 5/7 HM in progression during tier 12, and 5/13 HM's in Tier 11 Content.

Long and Detailed version:

Choice is a semi-hardcore raiding guild founded two years ago by a group of friends interested in high level content in World of Warcraft. We have a number of players who participate in PvP, and a great collection of “Friends and Family” members who play casually and enjoy the social aspects of life in a guild , but 25-person end-game raiding is our focus.

Progression:

Choice started officially raiding Cataclysm content on January 12th, 2011 All kills are on 25 man.

Morchok - Dead on HM
Warlord Zon'ozz - Dead on HM
Yor'sahj the Unsleeping - Dead on HM
Hagara the Stormbinder - Dead on HM
Ultraxion - Dead on HM
Warmaster Blackhorn - Dead
Spine of Deathwing - Dead
Madness of Deathwing - Dead

Tier 12:
5/7 HM's down.

Tier 11:
BWD: 4/6 HM's
BoT: 1/5 HM's
ToFW: 2/2 Normal

What we expect out of you:

- Ability to use Ventrillo and a working mic for quick communications when necessary

- Players to keep their main toons in top shape for our level of progression with appropriate specs, mods, gems, profession perks, enchants, consumables, etc, including a thorough knowledge of their class.

- A friendly mature attitude, we expect everyone who is in Choice to display a positive raiding and guild environment for everyone else, please, don't bring your drama here, for we will not tolerate it.

- Be on time, and be prepared to raid.

- Most of all, be able to have fun! This is a game first and foremost, and should be treated as such!

Recruitment:

While we will always look at any exceptional applicants, we are currently actively recruiting the following;

DPS
1 Balance Druid
1 Elemental Shaman

Healers
1 Resto Druid
1 Resto Shaman

Tank
1 Tank of any class

Loot System:

We currently use EPGP Lootmaster to distribute loot which is tracked through the EPGP addon. EP is awarded for time spent raiding, boss kills, and any time spent on standby for the nights when there are not enough slots available in the run.

A little bit about us:

We are casual in terms of the hours we play, but not in how we approach raiding. We work as a team, and every raider is expected to contribute to the group’s success.

We’re selective in extending invitations, and we continue to evaluate players throughout their time in the guild. We expect all of our raiders to perform at a high level, and when members fail to meet expectations, our officers will meet with them individually to discuss strategies for improvement.

Most of our officers and long-term members are adults in their late 20s to early 40s and understand the need to treat members with respect and dignity. We don’t, however, allow consistent under-performers to hold back the entire group.

We strive to keep the atmosphere in our raids professional and focused, yet relaxed. We enjoy some friendly banter between players, but we try to keep it within reason so as to make the most of our time together. Since we don’t raid longer, we have to raid smarter.

If you have questions, or would like to know more, feel free to check us out at www.choiceguild.com or contact Fugara, Årmistice, Aidangrace, Beezlebubba, Zarethorne, Nassi, Zabanya, Doom or Lily in game and we will be more then happy to answer any concerns or comments you may have.
Hi Incantation!

I'm in need of another mage to fill our roster progressing through heroic Dragon Soul! <Journey> is a 6/8H 25m progression guild on Gilneas alliance, currently working on 3rd tendon of H Spine. We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 8 - 11:30pm EST.

We will pay for your transfer upon acceptance!

Recruit post: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4217174470

Real ID: Delbarton16@aim.com. Feel free to ask me any questions, and I look forward to hearing from you!
Hey Incantation, are you willing to go Horde? If so, our 25-man hardmode progression team may be the one for you!

<Shady Shenanigans> team Shady runs Tue/Wed/Thur from 12am-2:30am CST, which is 10pm-12:30am PST. We're a progression-minded guild that has a lot of fun outside raid hours.

If those raidtimes work for you, contact me @ jill.slind@gmail.com, or my GM @ jlas0@yahoo.com

Hope to hear from you soon!

-Zee
First of all we raid earlier than most guilds so if you have a unique schedule we may be perfect for you. Also we are one of the few guilds out there that does not have attendance issues, we have never called a raid before and never will.

<INVICTUS> is a 25 man raiding guild and is currently seeking a few good raiders to fill out our roster. We are 8/13 heroic T11 (pre 4.2), 6/7 Heroic Firelands and 6/8 Heroic Dragon Soul. The main focus of our guild is to provide a fun, stable, mature, environment to raid where people take responsibility for their own actions and have a good time while slaying dragons. Our raid times are:

Tues and Thur 5pm-9pm EST

As always exceptional players are always welcome to apply.

We are all 21+ with real lives, jobs, wives/girlfriends that understand that there is life outside of wow but also want to progress without an extreme raiding schedule. We have no drama and have a zero tolerance policy for anyone with a huge ego, drama queen, etc. We strive to be one of the top guilds and achieve great results with a more casual raid schedule of 2 days a week and provide our raiders with free guild repairs, enchants and flasks.

Our raid enviroment is pretty laid back, we like to joke around and have fun as that's why we play the game, yet we still push progression and aim to clear content quickly. We are also EXTREMELY social and active, most of of members hang out on vent though out the day. We also have at least 2 alt firelands and run everysingle raid in the game at least 1 time each week. The majority of our members play to play so finding things to do on non raid days is very easy.

We also don't believe in the whole yelling and screaming type raid environment, if you are not performing or are standing in fire repeatedly we will ask you politely to sit out for that fight. If it continues to be an ongoing problem in the future you will not be invited. We expect that you will take responsibility for your own actions and understand if you are sat for a fight it was because you messed up, not because we hate you. Our loot is distributed via loot council, if an item drops that you want you link what you are currently using, how many pieces of that tier of non boe/rep gear you have and if that item is bis to ensure fair loot distribution.

If you are interested in applying please contact myself , gnast or aduys in game or feel free to add me on real id.

Aduys6@yahoo.com

Lastly we are LBGT friendly, and I can guarantee that you will have more fun here than any other guild that exists.
<Heat> Proudmoore US | Alliance
http://getheated.wowstead.com/

<Heat> is an 18+ guild founded in September 2010.

With the end of Dragon Soul coming and Mist of Pandaria around the corner, we are starting now to prepare for the new challenges that will arise with new content. We have recognized that there is always room for improvement, plus some RL issues so we have decided to open our recruitment to exceptional players of ALL CLASSES.

Our 25m Raid Team is currently 6/8 Hm DS and pushing to finish 8/8 Hm before the launch of MoP.

Raid Times...

Tues. Wed. Thurs. 6pm-9pm pst (9pm-12am est)

What <Heat> has to offer...

- Competitive Raiding
- Strong Leadership
- Weekly GDKP runs
- Old content weekly (for xmog & achievements)
- Non-Stress friendly environment
- We are one of the largest guilds on Proudmoore

What we expect from you...

- Minimum 395 ilvl
- Completed at least 3/8 HM
- ALL gems & enchants up to date
- A desire to be the best
- Be able to work as part of a team & follow instructions
- Take time to study & learn the fights
- High attendance

If you have what it takes and are up to the challenge, you can apply at

http://getheated.wowstead.com or contact an officer in game.

Current High priority needs...

- Mdps (Ret Pally, Frost/Unholy DK, Feral Druid..Cat/Bear os)
- Rdps (Ele Shaman, Mage).
- Tank (Blood DK, Prot Warrior, Feral Druid)

**Excellent Applicants Always Considered**

Ingame contacts Qrãk (alt 0227), Wingsoflead, Legan.

Real ID qrak1@hotmail.com (Qrãk)
Real ID Anglerdwp@sbcglobal.net (Legan)
Hey there!

Progression: 7/8 HDS
Raid times: Tues~thurs 8pm~12am PST server
RealID (For quick communication): Hobag39@hotmail.com
You can also email Grind@ouroborosguild.com

Who we are:
Ouroboros is a 25 man center guild that is currently looking for players of your caliber and class to help fill out our raid roster and fill in any loose ends. All we require is a simple application posted on our website, a dedication to your class, a love for raiding, and a skill set/gear set on par with our current tier of raiding.

If you are interested please drop us an app on our forums, PM Grind on the forums, or get in contact any officer in game (Grindwatch, Narumata, or Tyresious)

Guild Website:
ouroborosguild.com

Thank you for your time.