Problems w/ Conqueror title!

Achievements
I think there are some major issues with the Conqueror grind. Currently, I have played 462 Arathi Basins and have won 250 of these. Yet, I am still working on my rep for this faction. However, some people who have the Conqueror title already - have less games played than I have wins.

I would like to compare the Grind to someone who already has the Title, with say, someone like me who is grinding the title out with the current system.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/garrosh/Thalania/simple

Now, the only way to obtain the Title is to get rep. And to get rep, you need to either capture flags in WSG or Capture resources in AB. So, obviously the more wins you have - the more rep you should get and the faster you should obtain the Conqueror title.

However, this doesn't seem to be the case...

Let's compare Thalania and I.

Me - AB Battles (462) AB Wins (250)

Thalania - AB Battles (25) AB Wins (14)

Me - WSG Battles (362) WSG Wins (198)

Thalania - WSG Battles (134) WSG Wins (87)

I think the system needs to be re-worked and looked more into. Honestly, running into this data, crushed me. The amount of time I have put forth in the grind, compared to others is down right ridiculous.

I'm not here to QQ about it. I'm here posting because I think the system is broken and needs to be fixed.

And I honestly think the fix could be relatively simple as to giving more rep Flag Cap, and more Rep for resources collected.
The reason why they have less wins recorded is because they've been playing since Vanilla (before everything was recorded in the statistics tab).

I have exalted with WSG on my rogue and I've only played 344 games (won 189).

I'm at revered with AB and I've only played 64 (won 37)
No, they have exalted on both because back in Vanilla and the Burning Crusades, you got more Rep and you could cash in your tokens for even more rep. So, the grind was A LOT more easier. Currently, the grind for Conqueror is more insane than the Insane title grind. And I think it should be fixed. To provide more incentive towards players that would like to grind it out.
True, but the title itself is more than enough for grinding it out.

And it was on in Vanilla when the marks gave rep.
I agree with the OP. More rep would be highly welcomed.
Want more rep then faction change to a human.

Problem solved?
Omang, stop with your trolling. You're not providing any insight to anything. If you like it the way it is, then fine, maybe share that. However, I and many others do not.
Not trolling.. I have you a way to get more rep.

Don't see why you're complaining about needing more rep when they've already given you ways to get more rep (guild perk, BG weekends and Battlestandard).
At least you'll have Conqueror before Bloodthirsty :P
the title itself <conqueror> if it were easy to get u would see everyone with it its supposed to be a massive grind such a title would be stupid to make easy
the title itself <conqueror> if it were easy to get u would see everyone with it its supposed to be a massive grind such a title would be stupid to make easy

You obviously missed the point of the post. When compared to how easy it was to obtain the title in the past, compared to now, the grind is ridiculous. I'm not asking for anything to be easy, I'm asking for it to be reasonable. There is a difference.
05/02/2012 07:00 PMPosted by Jugeum
At least you'll have Conqueror before Bloodthirsty :P

Yeah, it's too bad I didn't keep my lock from Vanilla...I would have both by now. :(
agreed. make it a tiny bit easier. currently its just painfully long
The reputation was not easier in vanilla, the turn-ins did not give very much rep and the flag caps/resource ticks gave a lot less rep.

With the passive rep gains you get from being in a guild the grind is far easier. Think about it this way; you need 42,000 rep from neutral to exalted. With the 10% bonus that is 4200 "free" reputation, which means you need roughly 40 less wins than someone who did it in the past.

Not everything should be handed to you. You are more than halfway there. Just keep going and you'll get it eventually.
Premades help.. just be glad you have all the rep on the character you actually play -.-
The reputation was not easier in vanilla, the turn-ins did not give very much rep and the flag caps/resource ticks gave a lot less rep.

With the passive rep gains you get from being in a guild the grind is far easier. Think about it this way; you need 42,000 rep from neutral to exalted. With the 10% bonus that is 4200 "free" reputation, which means you need roughly 40 less wins than someone who did it in the past.

Not everything should be handed to you. You are more than halfway there. Just keep going and you'll get it eventually.

Is this a complete joke? It was far far far easier to obtain the title in Vanilla and BC than it is now.

Proof positive is the above armory link I posted, where I have more than 10x as many games played as they do. We don't have the option anymore to collect and turn in tokens for rep either. The rep grind is ridiculously long, probably the longest rep grind in the game.

I'm not asking for things to be "handed" to me. I am bringing up problems currently within the game for Rep grinds in certain instances. I.E Arathi Basin and Warsong

Hey, think of it this way you need 42,000 rep to grind it out...

1600 resource in AB gives 60 rep ticking at 10 rep per 260 resource. That's 700 games! Take the avg game at 20mins and thats 14,000 minutes, or 234 hours, or 10 days!

Then you have to add in WSG flag captures. Where you get 38 rep per flag capture...

Thats 1,106 flag captures or 369 Wins. Even if you got a flag capture every 10 mins. That's 11,060 minutes or 185 hours or 7.7 days!

In total just for the AB+WSG grind is nearly 18 days!

There should be better rep for these like there was in Vanilla and BC. And there should be the ability to earn more rep through either tokens or something like there was in Vanilla and BC.

Currently, obtaining the title is absurd. The grind is absolutely ridiculous, and very unreasonable - and it should be addressed and fixed for those in the future who would like to be able to obtain the title.

Then we have WSG flag captures giving
You're wrong. The reason they have more than you is because most of the games weren't recorded. It's indeed easier now than it has ever been.
You're just being lazy and don't want to put in the effort for something you seem to want badly.

The rep tokens were taken out in TBC, so stop pretending like your delusions are facts.
You're wrong. The reason they have more than you is because most of the games weren't recorded. It's indeed easier now than it has ever been.
You're just being lazy and don't want to put in the effort for something you seem to want badly.

The rep tokens were taken out in TBC, so stop pretending like your delusions are facts.

No, I'm not wrong. AB rep used to give rep every 160 resource, now it is 260. Also, AB resource cap is 1600 now and not 2000. Which means more games. Also, they took out the tokens, which you could get rep from as well.

And the WoW data base has been recording since Vanilla. If it never was, how did people already have recorded 100k HKs the very same day the Achievements and Statistics where made?

And the WoW data base has been recording since Vanilla. If it never was, how did people already have recorded 100k HKs the very same day the Achievements and Statistics where made?

HK's were tracked pre-achievements, but not bg wins/losses and such.

i got exalted with AB in 1 weekend in vanilla when it first came out on my mage. it was a premade but is it even remotely possible to do that today? you need about 400 wins to get exalted now. back then i did it in about 40-50 maybe. its easier now then ever? LOL NO. far far from it. at least with tokens you added some rep. in wsg you lose 3 games you hand in tokens once. you can lose those 3 games 0-3 and still get a little rep. now if you lose 0-3 you get nothing.

dont try and pretend its easier now. this is one of the few reps thats FAR FAR worse than vanilla.