Small smithy looking to ply her trade

Moon Guard
A small unassuming letter was found posted nearby on the bulletin boards across the major cities of the Horde this evening. Tomorrow morning with a bit of doing, a similar letter appears in the cities of the Alliance.

Can't find that perfect set of armor that makes you look the best? Tired of looking like everyone else in their latest sets of armor brought back from fights against the Twilight Hammer or in the Steamwheedle Arenas? I can help. For several decades now I have sought and learned exotic and obscure blacksmithing recipes.

From the jungles of Stranglethorn up to the shivering peaks of Northrend at the crown of the world, I have sought and secured the means to create great pieces of armor and weapons.. Many patterns available from the crumbling ruins of Draeneor as well. You have an eighty-eight percent chance of finding what you want in my recipe book!

If you are interested please send a note to Varthisa care of the Ghostlands, it will find me and I will make contact with you so that we can negotiate a price and the materials needed. Once those fine details are set I will begin and once and work tirelessly till you have your peice of gear!*

* = On the Alliance parchments it is noted that the blacksmith is absolved of all potential problems dealing with the Blackwater Auctioneers and their swindling ways.

Hello all. The end of the expansion doldrums have me seeking out something to do, and since I have a blacksmith with a great deal of old recipes I thought this might be a bit of fun. The 88% is no boast, according to ackis recipe list I have that many of the old patterns including a great many that are not available anymore. If you simply want a piece of transmog gear I am willing to accommodate you with little muss or fuss. If you would like some RP to go with your exotic gear I would love to do a bit of that as well. All I ask is a reasonable tip and a bit of understanding if it takes me a day or two to make you the piece of gear in question.

I extend this offer to the Alliance as well as the Horde. I will warn you though that I will assume none of the risks associated with it the Goblin AH's, but if you are willing to risk it I am more than willing to help you get the peice of gear you need. The RP (if you so desire it) there would have to be over Real ID, so please be prepared to use that.

The only other thing I would like to add to this is... Please provide your own materials. If you want me to gather your materials for you I am going to start demanding more gold. And by more gold I mean a lot more gold. If it isn't on the auction house I will probably tell you to sit on my Stormherald and spin, no I am not going to farm 20 Primal Airs for you. Can't find enough Fel Iron or some other basic material? I can work with that with no problems. Use common sense and a bit of kindness is all I ask.

Any other questions feel free to contact me in game or here! You can use the armory to see if I have what you need or ask me in game if you wish!
Bump
Thargrin glances at the pamphlet with disdain, his brow furrowed in a scowl. Shaking his head with a sigh, he tosses the crumpled up parchment over his shoulder and growls at no one in particular.

"Can't say I've ever met an elven smithy worth two shakes of a Barak Tor'ol ram's posterior, but I s'pose not everyone can afford to get their pieces from Ironforge."

Whistling merrily, he continues down the heart of the dwarven city to his work place at the Great Anvil.

____

Seriously though, good luck to you. Takes quite a bit of effort to level blacksmithing, not to mention pursue those irksome recipes. DWARVEN STAMP OF APPROVAL. OOC, of course.
((... Not sure if Bradell typod or was serious about lick...))
Much prettier than the dwarven blacksmiths, I have to admit.

Good lick to you! :P ))

My weapons are a perfect symphony of form and function, human!

Unless you're referring to me. In which case, aye... I'm pretty ugly.
Much prettier than the dwarven blacksmiths, I have to admit.

Good lick to you! :P ))

Truthfully this isn't all that hard to do... But thank you all for the bumps!

TBC recipes are my bane. I have several really good ones, the Longsword and a few others... But !@#$%^- there are a lot more that I dont have that the patterns go for like 10k...))
If I'm on this weekend, I'll mage it up on ERi and go hunting in raids with you. Know where they drop?
05/03/2012 02:54 PMPosted by Bralox
If I'm on this weekend, I'll mage it up on ERi and go hunting in raids with you. Know where they drop?

Everything I need in TBC is a world drop with maybe a few exceptions where I have been lazy and just haven't farmed up the specific mobs. Apparently Nefarian has some kind of higher drop rate for the Vanilla ones I need, but the TBC ones are just insanely stupid like that.))

TBC recipes are my bane

Tell me about it.

I might be able to get them all if I promise Nijay my firstborn son's soul

TBC recipes are my bane

Tell me about it.

I might be able to get them all if I promise Nijay my firstborn son's soul

Most of the incredibly rare patterns I got on this character were on Mal'Ganis. I am not looking forward to getting the rest.