Fresh Toons Anyone? Cont...

General Discussion
Post Limit:
Prev 1 4 5 6 11 Next
I would love to do this when I need a break from my Loremaster stuff. The only problem is I'm afraid of committing myself to meet new people and have fun with them and all of a sudden everyone stops logging in and I end up being the only one left D:

However, I'm not totally off the idea...

Edit: You know what, screw it. I made a character and I'll be seeking an invite tomorrow :) ...well I guess later today -.-

I have a feeling this guild will stay active. I have my reasons on page 3.
Okay, but... I will cry when I have to kill humans. T_T

Wait... Alliance kills humans too. Like... Defias. Scarlet Crusade. Uhh... Arthas, you know... Hmm...

Moral of the story: Everyone kills humans! That's common ground, right? >_> <_<

I kill humans on my human in rbgs and arena, this orc i posted on kills humans, the real life humans kill humans..sad but true
I started a troll mage named Zaneba. :) I will pst for an invite! :D

05/06/2012 07:39 AMPosted by Barzall
I kill humans on my human in rbgs and arena, this orc i posted on kills humans, the real life humans kill humans..sad but true

Aye. :(
Knand is AWAKE! And getting ready to go eat breakfast. XD I'll see you guys in game after that!
Level!
Silly forums, not showing my real level. Not that it's terribly impressive or anything, it just makes me feel slack to see it still at 21. >.o
05/06/2012 12:06 PMPosted by Knand
Silly forums, not showing my real level. Not that it's terribly impressive or anything, it just makes me feel slack to see it still at 21. >.o

It'll update eventually. :P

Maybe...
Nuu, I'll just sit here looking all sad and pathetic whilst the rest of you zoom past me in levels. ;_;

BUT. I am off Tuesday, so I can stay up aaaaaall night Monday and catch up! Mehbeh.
I made a noob hunter named Dazing :3

I'll be there to harass shortly :D
Awesomesauce! I'm sure you'll have a great time with everyone. Be sure to smack anybody that demands you make them a sammich.
What if...I like making sammiches? How about cookies or a nice pie? Now I want to bake stuff >.>
Cookies are great! And I like pie. :3 I guess it's fine if you like making sammiches, but if there's somebody demanding it, 'cause, yanno, that's what wimminfolks are fer, then feel free to smack them. With a Saronite Bar.
Suh-weeeet ♥
Suh-weeeet like shu-gah. :D
Yeah buddy! We're going strong! I'm actually level 40. A bunch of us keep running random dungeons.

Come join us!

We don't bite!
I gots riding. My next goal: FLIGHT. OHBEHBEH.
05/06/2012 02:24 PMPosted by Knand
Awesomesauce! I'm sure you'll have a great time with everyone. Be sure to smack anybody that demands you make them a sammich.

lol this made me laugh :D
I've been in the guild since the first 24 hours of conception and have been having great fun. I didn't know a single soul when I rerolled here, but talking in vent/ chat and everyone is awesome and easy going. I think earlier today I tanked about 10+ random dungeons with guildies and had a blast.

It is nice to level and have others to play with at the same time. When rerolling a new toon with my main's guild I was always alone. Because I work nightshift I play at odd hours but have never seen less than 15 people online. There are always guildies around to talk to and run content with!

If you are on the fence about it, check it out. Just ask any person in the guild for an invite and we will get you in here.
We have 2 bank tabs right now, but I just made a decent( for a lvl 31) sale on the AH and would like to purchase the 3rd tab when I get home from work, hopefully a GM will be around then to help facilitate that.