Sylvanas is the new Warchief?

General Discussion
1 2 3 9 Next
We know it's not Thrall.

She's been uncharacteristically quiet after Wrathgate and I bet she's hated those extra security measures and being under Garrosh's thumb since then.

The way I see it, she's going to land the killing blow on Garrosh. She's going to claim the Horde.

I could also see, post-Pandaria, an effort to reduce the number of capitals by having Warchief Silvanas wipe out Darnassus to secure Kalimdor while Varian rallies the survivors of Lordaeron to retake Undercity as a high level Alliance zone.

It would also do something nuts to world PvP on PvP servers to have a high level Alliance city (Lordaeron) overlooking the Forsaken starting area and to have a high level Horde city (Darnassus in a conquered state) atop Teldrassil.
It would also do something nuts to world PvP on PvP servers to have a high level Alliance city (Lordaeron) overlooking the Forsaken starting areasil.
G-g-g-gankstraviganzza!

All I have to say about this topic.
05/05/2012 10:45 AMPosted by Ashenrune
It would also do something nuts to world PvP on PvP servers to have a high level Alliance city (Lordaeron) overlooking the Forsaken starting areasil.
G-g-g-gankstraviganzza!

All I have to say about this topic.

Yup. Which would force world PvP. Although that could be mitigated by having Forsaken start in the Blood Elf starting area and Night Elves start in the Draenei starting area and unrestricting those by expansion, with some changes.

The Draenei/Blood Elf starting areas didn't get revamped in Cataclysm and while there are a few interesting Western Plaguelands/Teldrassel quests, they got the least love in Cataclysm and I could see them being wiped to turn Western Plaguelands and Teldrassil into level 95 zones.

With the Draenei area now ending with a trip to Auberdine and the Blood Elf area ending with a trip to Silverpine.
No No No. It will be Thrall's son. He'll grow up fine, then when he tries to activate his latent mega shaman powers, he'll activate Deathwing's latent essence that had entered Aagra's womb and fall into a coma, simultaneously killing Thrall. Thrall's son will be in a coma till he reaches adulthood. When he comes out he will be a fully awakened Shaman with all the powers of his parent. He will do a few big things but eventually he will come in contact with a powerful elementalist trapped within anouther elemental plane. They will work together to open a massive elemental portal called the "Elemental Portal" which will allow huge armies of elementals to sweep over Azeroth. Stormwind might get razed a couple times.
Sylvannas? As the new Warchief?

OP, you are either a genius, or an insane and stupid man. I'm willing to go with the latter.
The king of the Trolls will land the killing blow. There is a huge talk he and Garrosh had and that's the way it sounds.
05/05/2012 11:00 AMPosted by Corbeau
The king of the Trolls will land the killing blow. There is a huge talk he and Garrosh had and that's the way it sounds.

Vol'jin may or may not be the one to kill Garrosh, but that doesn't mean he'll be the one to replace him.

That aside, I don't think Sylvanas would risk UC in order to take Darnassus. It's her refuge from both the Alliance, and the Horde if they decide to try to off her. I also don't see the rest of the Horde accepting her as Warchief. It could happen, but they're already quite wary of what she and the Forsaken are doing.
Yes, let's take the person who sees the Horde as cannon fodder, and make her their undisputed leader.

I don't see anything that could go wrong with this plan.
Garrosh should be the new war chief.

After he gets beaten by Vol'jin and the raid group, the spell corrupting him is broken and he resumes his duties.

But not before he murders the warlock responsible.
After he gets beaten by Vol'jin and the raid group, the spell corrupting him is broken and he resumes his duties.But not before he murders the warlock responsible.

thats assuming he's under a spell.

she's my warchief already :)
05/05/2012 11:18 AMPosted by Ramakan
After he gets beaten by Vol'jin and the raid group, the spell corrupting him is broken and he resumes his duties.But not before he murders the warlock responsible.

thats assuming he's under a spell.

she's my warchief already :)

When the purge comes, you're gonna be the first against the wall.
If Sylvanas becomes warchief, I'm switching back to Ally. lol I can't stand that character.
I would love to see Saurfang deliver the killing blow, like he promised in Borean Tundra. I'd love to see him lead the Horde as well, but that would be out of character for him. Whoever it is, unless Garrosh survives, they'll still need a new orc racial leader. Also, the chances of an orc allowing a non-orc to be called Warchief is pretty slim.
05/05/2012 11:27 AMPosted by Jazzan
If Sylvanas becomes warchief, I'm switching back to Ally. lol I can't stand that character.
Says the undead high elf.
Jaina is going pwn Sylvanas.

catfight rawr

edit:: it won't be sylvanas.
05/05/2012 11:05 AMPosted by Karat

Vol'jin may or may not be the one to kill Garrosh, but that doesn't mean he'll be the one to replace him.

That aside, I don't think Sylvanas would risk UC in order to take Darnassus. It's her refuge from both the Alliance, and the Horde if they decide to try to off her. I also don't see the rest of the Horde accepting her as Warchief. It could happen, but they're already quite wary of what she and the Forsaken are doing.

See... I could totally see the post-Pandaria expansion as starting with Sylvanas in Orgrimarr. Varian creates a distraction and ninja-claims Undercity back. Sylvanas finds out, realizes that Varian tactically overextended his forces on the Eastern Kingdoms, and responds by unleashing the full might of the Horde on Teldrassil. Kinda like, "If you WANT Lordaeron that badly, we'll see how your elves like losing their big tree..."
I really dont see why she would have any interest in leading the Horde to be honest.

She care little for the other races of the Horde, and even belittles her Forsaken at times.
I really dont see why she would have any interest in leading the Horde to be honest.

She care little for the other races of the Horde, and even belittles her Forsaken at times.
Cannon fodder.
Varok is coming back, he's gonna be the boss, mark my words.