6/8 HM 402 ilvl Frost DK LFG

Guild Recruitment
I have 4 lvl 85 toons.

Im looking for a guild to call home, tired of all the drama and BS.

Doesnt have to be a HM or Hardcore guild just a place that needs a good DPS or tank.

I show up for all raids prepared, on time and ready to go, very reliable.

I like to raid and run alts etc.

All my toons have cleared DS and are geared.

LF 25m guild I can raid any night after 5pm PST.
plz tell me what other calsses u have when u add me on real id :) ty n talk to u soon.

Guild <One O One> is a 25man Alliance guild on server Stormscale (PvP).

#1 25 man Alliance raiding guild on the server.
We are 6/8 HM 25man DS, 3rd Plate on Spine.
We are 6/7 HM (7/7 Norm) Firelands.
We are 9/13HM Cataclysm bosses.
We are the 1st Alliance Guild to kill Al'akir 25man on the server.
We are Alliance 1st Ruby Sanctum (25); Server 3rd. RS 10HM Down.
We are 12/12 ICC 25 with 11/12 Hard modes (25).
Lich King HM down on 10-man.

Raid times:

5pm - 8pm PST which translates into 8pm - 11pm Eastern Time(EST)

Tuesday 5pm - 8pm PST
Wednesday 5 pm - 8pm PST
Thursday 5pm - 8pm PST

On Sundays we either run an a HM 10 man or an alt 10 man. It is not mandatory to attend the 10 man.

What we are looking for:

(These are just preferences. If you are not 1 of the classes listed below, don't be discouraged and please read on)

1 DPS - Mage/Boom/Shadowpriest/Hunter/Warrior/Lock/Rogue
(any class works really as long as its not foreign for u to rank on WOL)
1 Tank - Warrior
1 Healer - Resto Shammy

There aren't specific classes we are valuing above the rest. If you feel you're the type of player we want (description below), we encourage you to apply regardless of what class you are. Guild <One O One> does not recruit players for a "backup" or "bench" position. If you are recruited, you will be raiding.

Loot:

We use the EPGP loot system that is fair to both the veteran players and the newcomers.

Atmosphere:

In a few words : This is a place for mature well-mannered people who look to enjoy raiding in a friendly environment. To be part of our guild you have to be a good player but even more so a good person.

<One O One>'s raiding atmosphere is rather well-collected and not the abrasive, vulgar type that is unfortunately common in many high-end guilds. We will not sugar coat things and pat you on the back if mistakes are made, but we also generally portray ourselves as if we're adults in public.

For the reason that a player's character/attitude is more important to us then their otherwise amazing skills we do not only rely on website applications but also hold interviews "in person" over Ventrilo or within game to have a better feel/understanding of who you are. You are welcome to add me on Real ID (a40691468@hotmail.com) or make a level 1 toon on Stormscale, Alliance side and ask for an officer in guild. There is always someone available for you to talk to. How to contact:

http://oneoone.guildzilla.com

GM: Cayssaelea (Real ID a40691468@hotmail.com)
My alts are:
[ Prisonstylle, Moonria, Michaeljkson, Healasaures, Nepizdisuka, Bakdorampge, Wrapyortotem]

Officers:
Frad
Tröublemaker
Shikril
Avans
395 Ilvl Arcane Mage
396 Ilvl Prot Paladin
390 Ilvl Fury Warrior

I will ad you when i get home. At work now
Hi, Darkdravon! We're looking for a skilled DPS death knight (unholy or frost) to help us finish out H DS. We're currently 7/8 H and working on the fourth platform on H Madness. We raid only two nights per week (Tuesday/Sunday 6-9 PDT), which allows our members to do things outside of game (or, starting soon, to play Diablo!). If we sound like what you might be looking for, please contact us on our forums!

Dulce Bellum of Stonemaul [PvP PST] is a 2-night 25-man progression guild looking for a DPS death knight and a rogue to help us finish out H Dragon Soul; we need players who are geared enough to be competitive on H Spine and Madness. We raid Tuesdays and Sundays 6:00-9:00 PDT. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.dulcebellum.com.

We are looking for skilled players who are ready for Dragon Soul hardmodes and who are capable of competing with our current raiders. Please look at our WoL to see how you would fit with our current roster: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/30392/.

Dulce Bellum is a guild that values high-quality raiding with minimal time commitment; we have been raiding successfully on a 2-night schedule since December 2009. Our primary goal is efficiency: we expect our members to perform at a high level so that we can progress through endgame content while making the most of our raid time. At the same time, we encourage a respectful environment in which all raiders should feel an investment in helping the group improve, one in which everyone actually looks forward to logging in and raiding. We do not want to play with arrogant jerks, nor do we want to raid with charming people who are incapable of pushing progression. Instead, we seek mature, responsible, skilled players who can play their classes well without being unpleasant. We know that this is a lot to ask, but it's not impossible!

Because we make every effort to recruit players who will be a good fit with us and not just players with impressive parses, we've built a fun, drama-free community of people who actually enjoy raiding with one another. We maintain that community through our strong, highly organized leadership team, whose priority is always to be transparent and fair. If you're looking for a mature yet laid-back home with no drama and where things run smoothly, we might be the guild for you!

If we sound like what you're looking for, please contact us on our forums at www.dulcebellum.com (pm Elinn if you don't want to post publicly) or look for Elindriele/Elinn/Ellynh or Dakini/Jothi in game on Stonemaul.

Loot system: Open bid DKP

Current 25-man strict progression (no 10s):
Tier 13: 7/8 HM
Hey Dark!

I am the GM of Horizon, a 25m horde progression guild located on the Undermine sever. We are looking for more dedicated raiders to round out a strong core of raiders for our 25 man progression team. We could use another skilled frost DK for our core group (we only have 1 atm) or a rdps if you prefer to play a ranged character instead.

Here is a little information about our guild and our future goals. Please contact me on real id (jcoran@ufl.edu) as I would like to speak to you about a starting position in our raids.

Here is some information about our guild if you are interested:

Horizon is opening recruitment for our Heroic DS progression, a large portion of our members were formerly from top U.S. 100 guilds that took a break from wow and are now back and want to return to competitive raiding. We have a refreshed passion for progression and regaining a top 100 U.S. ranking during the first progression race of MoP. With that in mind we have opened our doors to recruit some exceptional players for our Heroic Dragon Soul progression and help build an elite guild throughout the MoP expansion. We have begun making a name for ourselves as a Horde guild on the Undermine realm.

It is important to note that we are rebuilding our core group for 25 man raiding and want to build chemistry and dedication leading up to the MoP race.

Raid Times:
Tuesday- 8:45pm-12am EST
Wednesday- 8:45pm-12am EST
Thursday- 8:45pm-12am EST

During the progression push we will add Mondays to the raid week and may extend raids an extra hour to ensure optimal progression if needed.

About us:
- Extremely competitive and progression-minded with a non-elitist, social & fun atmosphere
- Our Raiders pay for nothing - all enchants, consumables, gems, flasks & repairs for progression are available through the guild bank
- Everything we do is performance and attendance based down to our ranking system and loot

Requirements
Applicants must...
- Be 18 or older and in control of their own schedule.
- Have a stable internet connection.
- Be EXCELLENT at your roles in raids and be willing to take criticism and advice.
- We expect 85%+ raid attendance. Trials are required to have 100% attendance.
- Have a good understanding of all possible encounters before applying.

For more details regarding our guild or to apply check out our site at:
http://horizon-undermine.enjin.com/home

or feel free to talk to any of our officers in game: Mercone, Zkrillex, VØlatile, Icat, Cimo

GM: Mercone: jcoran@ufl.edu
Officer: VØlatile: packerfanhess@aol.com
Officer: Icat: icats1987@gmail.com
Officer: ZKrillex: hybridzk88@yahoo.com

Hopefully, we can be in contact shortly.
Here is a little bit about us. Please add me to RealId if you are interested in talking. Thanks :)

Team Elite of Galakrond is looking to recruit a skilled dk Tank for a core raid spot. We are a guild very dedicated to raiding and want players with the same mindset. Currently 6/8h DragonSoul.

Current needs:
Dk Tank (100% attendance or very close to it)

We take raiding seriously but also have a laid back environment where we don't try to put people down or insult them. We believe strongly in working together to succeed

Raid Schedule:
Tues, Thur, Friday @ 830pm PST (1130 EST)

Contact Strixx, Alarris, Phrosen, Lysergia, or Lilnazty in game if you are interested. Thanks

RealId:thripper10@excite.com

http://teamelite.guildlaunch.com/
Still looking for more, have some apps in but nothing confirmed yet.
Hello Darkdravon,

We are currently looking for skilled dps for heroic DS. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Guild: Bravo Company
Server: Bonechewer
Progression: 6/8HM
Raid times: 8:15-11pm PST - Sun/Mon/Tues/Wed.

http://bravocompany.guildlaunch.com

Our progression is currently 6/8 heroic DS with excellent progress on heroic Spine. Our goal is to defeat the remaining two heroic bosses in the next several weeks. Several of our members enjoy PVP and doing achievements outside of raids.

One of the most difficult aspects of our guild to "advertise" is our atmosphere. We have been raiding together for almost 5 years and over this time have always managed to make solid progression while still having a good time. There is no vent raging and although we take progression seriously, having fun is a strong factor in our guild.

Just about everyone here is either in their twenties or thirties and all members treat each other with respect. We can offer a home where you'll have fun and make steady progression. I am available to talk if you would like to know more about our guild. You can reach me or another officer in game on Bonechewer. Good luck in your guild search. :)

In game contacts:

Terroarr
Naferious
Badzerath
Superalex
Heya. I'll keep this brief so not to spam your thread: Apples is currently looking for a DPS for a current raid spot, and for the long-haul into Pandaland.

We are strictly a 25 man guild. We are currently 6/8 heroic DS, pushing Spine. Apples has been around since Aug 16, 2007.

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday from 7 - 10 CST
and Sundays from 6 - 10 CST

We are recruiting for a raid spot, not for the bench. We do not have bench spots. I keep a lean roster and depend on raiders to show up. Attendance is important. We are a zero-drama guild. We don't tolerate trolls and kiddos in the guild, making us look bad and ruining focus. We take raiding seriously, but at the same time, do it on a casual schedule and like to have fun.

We have every server first possible due to a med-pop server. You can check my feasts of strength to confirm. We are looking forward to progressing into Pandaland :)

If this interests you, please let me know.
Can find more info and/or post and app at www.ApplesGuild.com
Or contact me. My REALID is EllachWoW@gmail.com

Thanks for your time.
Michalek,

I put an app in to you website. Did not recieve a response.
Guild Name: Massacre
Server: Turalyon (PVE) EST
Raid Times: 8:45pm-Midnight EST - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Loot System: DKP (Closed Bidding)
Atmosphere: Adult
Progression: 6/8H 25-man

About Us:
We are a mature progression-oriented 25-man raiding guild. Our core has been together for years helping to provide a stable raiding environment to be enjoyed by all members. Our raid leaders prepare heavily to help prepare for upcoming encounters to ensure our valuable raid time is well spent. If you want to be part of fun group of people that also get stuff done this could be the place for you!

If you have any questions feel free to contact me in game or through real id (emaleighwow@gmail.com)
Hi Darkdravon,

I believe I've posted on your other thread, but I'll leave our information here as well.

Blood Sweat & Tiers ( 8/8HM ) is an first year 25 man guild that was built by veteran progression raiders who were unhappy with what they were giving up in terms of guild culture in order to down content. We all believed that a guild could be progressive and STILL maintain a professional, mature teamwork oriented atmosphere. The officers and most of the guild are older, working professionals who want to have a focused raid environment coupled with a rich guild environment, all in a three day, nine hour raid week.

Blood Sweat & Tiers is a guild for experienced raiders committed to achieving a rank of US200 in 25 man raiding. Most importantly, our goal is to down all content in a Tier while it is relevant, including the Meta Achievement, we are looking people who feel just as strongly that missing those goals is NOT an option.. Blood Sweat and Tiers has all the prerequisites of a stable, long lasting guild:

* A track record of progression
* An energetic, committed, unified and experienced leadership team
* A clearly articulated vision for the guild
* A commitment to recruiting standards to support that vision
* A balanced approach to achieving short term goals without sacrificing the long term

What we are looking for:

* Accountability - We are looking for team players who admit their faults, and fix them.
* Experience - We want to know you have the stamina for progression
* Dedication - we are looking for 90+ percent attendance raiders looking for a new long-term home
* Situational Awareness - can you do your job without standing in the < insert flame, slime, etc here >, repeated "DERPS" build resentment
* Reliability - good gaming system, good internet connection, etc
* Focus - Our raid schedule is 3 nights a week, yet we expect to clear all content
* Forum Participation - This where we discuss strats, not while we are sitting in front of the boss.
* Teamwork - We commit to each person that we will build a team that they will be proud to raid with, and feel assured they are all giving 110% to reach our goals..

In return we offer:

* Adult raiding - Our average raider is over 30, there is no yelling, no berating, there ispositive reinforcement, long term strategic vision, and accountability without drama.
* Experience - Officers have experience leading guilds and raids since early BC, and have been playing since release.
* No Bench - We do not recruit a bench, we have a roster size goal of 29
* Consumebales - Flasks, feasts, enchants and guild repairs for all raiders in good standing
* Loot - We are using a EPGP with high decay which discourages hording and encourages rapid improvement to the benefit of the raid team without officer intervention.
* Transparency - guild management is open about all guild business, guild membership is in charge of various aspects of guild maintenance.

Our Raid Schedule:

* Thursday, 6:00pm - 9:00pm PST
* Sunday, 6:00pm - 9:00pm PST
* Monday, 6:00pm - 9:00pm PST

All times are server/pacific time, although the server is physically in Chicago for lower pings country wide

Please contact us at http://BloodSweatandTiers.com

You can contact us also via email or RealID at BSaTrecruiter@gmail.com

We look forward to meeting you
Michalek,

I put an app in to you website. Did not recieve a response.

Ah, didn't see the connection in name. I actually added the email you listed to my REALID, and sent you an in-game mail to get in touch with me sometime ago. Strange. Have you logged in recently? Add me if you're still interested, we are, obviously.
First of all we raid earlier than most guilds so if you have a unique schedule we may be perfect for you. Also we are one of the few guilds out there that does not have attendance issues, we have never called a raid before and never will.

<INVICTUS> is a 25 man raiding guild and is currently seeking a few good raiders to fill out our roster. We are 8/13 heroic T11 (pre 4.2), 6/7 Heroic Firelands and 6/8 Heroic Dragon Soul. The main focus of our guild is to provide a fun, stable, mature, environment to raid where people take responsibility for their own actions and have a good time while slaying dragons. Our raid times are:

Tues and Thur 5pm-9pm EST

As always exceptional players are always welcome to apply.

We are all 21+ with real lives, jobs, wives/girlfriends that understand that there is life outside of wow but also want to progress without an extreme raiding schedule. We have no drama and have a zero tolerance policy for anyone with a huge ego, drama queen, etc. We strive to be one of the top guilds and achieve great results with a more casual raid schedule of 2 days a week and provide our raiders with free guild repairs, enchants and flasks.

Our raid enviroment is pretty laid back, we like to joke around and have fun as that's why we play the game, yet we still push progression and aim to clear content quickly. We are also EXTREMELY social and active, most of of members hang out on vent though out the day. We also have at least 2 alt firelands and run everysingle raid in the game at least 1 time each week. The majority of our members play to play so finding things to do on non raid days is very easy.

We also don't believe in the whole yelling and screaming type raid environment, if you are not performing or are standing in fire repeatedly we will ask you politely to sit out for that fight. If it continues to be an ongoing problem in the future you will not be invited. We expect that you will take responsibility for your own actions and understand if you are sat for a fight it was because you messed up, not because we hate you. Our loot is distributed via loot council, if an item drops that you want you link what you are currently using, how many pieces of that tier of non boe/rep gear you have and if that item is bis to ensure fair loot distribution.

If you are interested in applying please contact myself , gnast or aduys in game or feel free to add me on real id.

Aduys6@yahoo.com

Lastly we are LBGT friendly, and I can guarantee that you will have more fun here than any other guild that exists.
Hi Darkdravon,

<Who is John Galt> is specifically looking for a talented and dedicated DK DPS or tank(of any class) for a core spot in our 25man raids. One of our players recently had a death in the family and thus a core spot has opened we want to fill by Tuesday

Raid Times are: Tue, Thurs and Sun - 7 to 11 PM PST (server time) (10pm-2am EST).

Currently, we are 6/8 25 man heroic Dragon Soul and have 8/8 H achievement in 10 man.

* We run optional H FL for H Rag on Wed for mounts/achievements

We are top 25man guild on our server, and we are dedicated to 25man progression.
Our guild has been around since 2006, we plan on raiding through the end on Cata, and we will be raiding into MoP and beyond.

Apply at our website, and please feel free to add either of us on RealID for a quick chat.

www.johngaltwow.net

Guild Leader = Fayenoor = sayantan.bhattacharya@gmail.com
Recruitment Officer =Tahnaya = tahnayathemage@gmail.com

For your convenience, here's a brief description of our guild.

-----<Who is John Galt?>
- Level 25 Horde 25-man Raiding Guild in US-Suramar (Pacific PvE PST server)

We started raiding in 2006 with Karazhan being our first raid as a guild. We ultimately finished TBC as only the second guild to kill M'uru in Sunwell plateau prenerf. In Wotlk, we achieved the following server firsts:

Server First Light of Dawn - (heroic Lich King 25 kill)
Server First Heroic Halion 25-man.
Server First Heroic Nef 25-Man
Server First Sinestra 25-Man

We are 13/13 Heroic in Tier 11 Cataclysm and 7/7 heroic in Tier 12, and are sitting at 8/8 heroic T13

Loot System:We use EPGP as our loot system. This is a fair attendance based loot system with no rank based biases, which means the more raids you attend, the more loot you will get. If interested contact Fayenoor or Tahnaya in game for more information.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4247424821?page=1

8/8 HM 25 man Horde

Have a read, need to fill our last few core spots going into mists
<Heat> Proudmoore US | Alliance
http://getheated.wowstead.com/

<Heat> is an 18+ guild founded in September 2010.

With the end of Dragon Soul coming and Mist of Pandaria around the corner, we are starting now to prepare for the new challenges that will arise with new content. We have recognized that there is always room for improvement, plus some RL issues so we have decided to open our recruitment to exceptional players of ALL CLASSES.

Our 25m Raid Team is currently 6/8 Hm DS and pushing to finish 8/8 Hm before the launch of MoP.

Raid Times...

Tues. Wed. Thurs. 6pm-9pm pst (9pm-12am est)

What <Heat> has to offer...

- Competitive Raiding
- Strong Leadership
- Weekly GDKP runs
- Old content weekly (for xmog & achievements)
- Non-Stress friendly environment
- We are one of the largest guilds on Proudmoore

What we expect from you...

- Minimum 395 ilvl
- Completed at least 3/8 HM
- ALL gems & enchants up to date
- A desire to be the best
- Be able to work as part of a team & follow instructions
- Take time to study & learn the fights
- High attendance

If you have what it takes and are up to the challenge, you can apply at

http://getheated.wowstead.com or contact an officer in game.

Current High priority needs...

- Mdps (Ret Pally, Frost/Unholy DK, Feral Druid..Cat/Bear os)
- Rdps (Ele Shaman, Mage).
- Tank (Blood DK, Prot Warrior, Feral Druid)

**Excellent Applicants Always Considered**

Ingame contacts Qrãk (alt 0227), Wingsoflead, Legan.

Real ID qrak1@hotmail.com (Qrãk)
Real ID Anglerdwp@sbcglobal.net (Legan)
<Red Dragon Society> is a late night guild recruiting for 25m progression! We are a home for serious players who can't make common raid times and still wish to progress through end game content. We're definitely looking for players who want to have a stable environment come the expansion.

http://rdswow.enjin.com
Server: Bonechewer - Pacific Standard Time - PVP
Schedule: Monday - Thursday 10:15 pm-1:30 am pst
Guild Created: November 2008
Progression: 7/8H Dragon Soul

Attitude:

RDS strives to maintain a professional and friendly environment that encourages teamwork and enjoyable progression. Regardless of skill, a player with a bad attitude is a negative influence. As such, we will not tolerate players who are disrespectful of others, hostile, or extremely negative. You may be the most skilled player in WoW, but if you are a jerk, don’t apply.

Some players take it upon themselves to police other players and belittle them. Such policing and chastisement is the job of the officers and RDS believes most policing is best done with whispers and conversation not yelling and name-calling. As such, if you think there is a problem, bring it to an officer’s attention. In addition, we run RDS for ALL the members of RDS not for just you. So if you are planning to put your in game needs over the guild's needs, look elsewhere.

Attendance:

Regular and on-time attendance is important for all raiders. However, in order to be considered for Senior Raider status you must be online and available for at least 3 of our 4 primary raid nights.

We realize that occasionally real life issues may prevent you from attending. In those cases it is required that Senior Raiders notify the guild by posting on the forums or contacting an officer. Failure to be reliable is grounds for demotion.

Raid Preparation:

All Raiders should be fully prepared for a raid encounter. This includes but not limited to having extra flasks, potions, food, researching the encounter, etc... We do provide flasks for the guild and food buffs. However if you miss them you are required to have your own and be fully prepared.

We fully understand that some new recruits will never have done the encounter before. We will post all the details on the fight on our forums so it is your responsibility to review them. If you do not understand something please feel free to ask any member in the guild. No question is a stupid one even if you think it is. We would prefer you asking a million questions over getting the raid killed because you don't understand something.

Loot Distribution: EPGP

We use a loot distribution system called EPGP (Effort Points/Gear Points). We feel it is the best loot distribution system developed so far in terms of fairness. More information on the system, as well as our implementation of it can be found in the forums. Although not required, the EPGP add-on is recommended. EPGP Guidelines

Gear Requirement: 395+ ilvl

We're always looking for skilled players regardless of the ilvl. However we are looking for players to help us progress with.

Class Needs:

Healers(1-2)
Disc or Holy Priest
Resto Shaman
Resto Druid
Holy Paladin

DPS(3-5)
Unholy DK
Rogue
Shadow Priest
Mage
Hunter
Elem or Enh Shaman

*Note* We're always looking for players with high experience and skill. So even if your class isn't listed please feel free to apply and we'll for sure let you know.

Please apply at our website or contact any officer on the server Bonechewer.
Zofu, Bantam, Suntrapper, Hybrd, Prophet, Lieluu, Reborn, or Rackurzee.
http://rdswow.enjin.com
You may also contact me via real id zofu316@gmail.com or Bantam at hollon81@yahoo.com
Hi there! I'd like to speak with you in-game if possible! We do have a core spot available for a DK. This is an immediate raid spot!!!

<A Lucid Nightmare> is a 25 man raiding guild that has been raiding for two years currently located on the Cenarius server.

We are currently 6/8H DS pushing hard modes .

Our raid times are as follows:

Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday

9pm - 12 PST

Real ID: Bethany44224@yahoo.com
Add me on real-ID and we can chat more!
8/8 H 25
Glory of the Dragonsoul raider

Recruiting for Mists and farming out DS!

We were formed in October of 2010 and have steadily been a top 200ish since our inception starting with a US 208th Light of Dawn.

We run a light roster (28-30) so being able to maintain 90% attendance rate is paramount to both the guild's and your own success as part of the team. We have very limited spots available as the core of the roster has been growing and has been very steady since the tail end of last tier. We are a social guild and most people really do like each other, outside of raid times you can find League of Legends games, Dota2, SC2, BF3, as well as alt stuff, old raids, and pvp stuff so there is something for all. This is not a guild where 90% of the raiders are only online or in mumble for raids, it is a pretty active guild.

25man Horde progression: 8/8 HM T13
Sunday-Wednesday 8:30-12:00 EST
www.blessthemartyrguild.com

Bless the Martyr in the News
http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/06/30/wo...kwing-descent/
http://officerchat.org/2011/09/30/in...rtyr/#more-725

Contact Information
GM and Raid Leader: B_widner@hotmail.com
Pathosis (recruitment lead): anonpferd@gmail.com
Email (fast communication during the day tied to GM's phone): Blessthemartyrguild@gmail.com
Or you can text 773-915-3643