4/8H Hpally LF 10m raiding guild for MoP

Guild Recruitment
Hello, i'm currently 4/8H DS with a heroic spine kill. i am looking for a guild around 6/8h to raid with to finish HM DS and move on into MoP with. please be alliance and a 10m raiding guild that raids around 9:00PM EST. add me on real id johnbarbas@hotmail.com if you wish to talk to me or leave a reply and i will get back to you.
We are currently looking for skilled healer for heroic DS. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Guild: Bravo Company
Server: Bonechewer
Progression: 6/8HM
Raid times: 8:15-11pm PST - Sun/Mon/Tues/Wed.

http://bravocompany.guildlaunch.com

Our progression is currently 6/8 heroic DS with excellent progress on heroic Spine. Our goal is to defeat the remaining two heroic bosses in the next several weeks. Several of our members enjoy PVP and doing achievements outside of raids.

One of the most difficult aspects of our guild to "advertise" is our atmosphere. We have been raiding together for almost 5 years and over this time have always managed to make solid progression while still having a good time. There is no vent raging and although we take progression seriously, having fun is a strong factor in our guild.

Just about everyone here is either in their twenties or thirties and all members treat each other with respect. We can offer a home where you'll have fun and make steady progression. I am available to talk if you would like to know more about our guild. You can reach me or another officer in game on Bonechewer. Good luck in your guild search. :)

In game contacts:

Terroarr
Naferious
Badzerath
Superalex
Hello Johnington, :)

I'd be interested in talking with you :) we are 8/8H and we are looking for a healer for 25man. i dont know if you are willing to go horde but if you are that would be great ;) also our server is dead atm but the problem will be resolving itself :) i can give you more info if you get in contact with me :)

Hit me up in game. Mutantfunk2@live.com

If you have any questions, feel free to contact: Christendom, Soofhie, Nazoikar, Sessh, Lousapphire or Mutantfunk on Kalecgos(US) or toss up an app.

www.theunholylegion.com (the correct recruitment link will be on the right side of your screen)

below is a little bit about our guild and progression.

<The Unholy Legion> is Recruiting to continue our raiding in Dragon Soul 25man and prepare ourselves for raiding in Mists Of Pandaria.

The Unholy Legion originated on Tichondrius in November 2004 on the very first day of WoW. Since then, we have maintained a status for being one of the top tier 25man raiding guilds on the server. Our guild has had the same core people around for a long time and that goes a long way toward ensuring guild continuity. We have been going strong for 7 years +

Dragon Soul: 8/8 Heroic 10/25
Morchok - Dead
Warlord Zon'ozz - Dead
Yor'sahj the Unsleeping - Dead
Hagara the Stormbinder - Dead
Ultraxion - Dead
Warmaster Blackhorn - Dead
Spine of Deathwing - Dead -10man
Madness of Deathwing - Dead - 10man

Raid times:
Tuesday: 6-10pm PST
Wednesday: 6-10pm PST
Thursday: 6-10pm PST

Attendance - We ask that all raiders maintain at least 90% raid attendance, as we only raid 3 days a week.

Gear - We ask that all apps be in appropriate gear for their spec. Properly Gemmed and Enchanted. Gear is not a huge issue as long as an effort has been made.

Personality - Outside of raids, We pvp, level alts, and just mess around. We have several guildies who play other online games together outside of WoW. We're looking for out going people who take raiding seriously, yet still enjoy other aspects of the game.

Here is a link to our recruitment thread for more info :)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4850775094?page=1#0

:)
we're hm 7/8 and 0.8% short of 8/8 and need a full-time holy paladin. Info below.

TL;DR: Colossus 25man Alliance guild on med-pop PvE realm. CST Timezone. 13 raidhours/week ending before 12am EST or 11pm CST or 10pm MST or 9pm PST.

<Colossus>
server: Greymane, PVE, Central Time Zone. 13 raidhours/week.
raid nights:

Wednesday 8pm-11pm CST
Thursday 8pm-11pm CST
Sunday 7pm-11pm
Monday 8pm-11pm

Current 25man Cataclysm Progression

t13 - 8/8 normal 7/8 heroic.

http://www.colossalguild.net

Extended version:

Greetings! If you are looking to experiencing deep endgame content in Cataclysm, Colossus may be the guild for you! We are currently N 8/8 and H 7/8 in Tier 13.

Above all, we expect applicants to be mature, available for AT LEAST 75% of raid nights and to be excellent at their class. For tanks, we would ask that you be available for the bulk of raids (90%). ----- ABOUT US -----
Guild is together since early Tier 4 under mostly same leadership. Accomplihed 4/6 sunwell pre-nrf, 6/6 pre-wolk, Bane in WolK and both meta drakes in ICC within relevant time.

We raid for up to 13 hours a week on current content. In order to keep up with current content we demand a lot of our raiding members, we expect members to be online and ready to go 15min before raid start and for you to pay attention and learn from mistakes and not make the same mistakes twice. What differentiates us from other guilds is that we strive to be efficient at clearing content to maximize the time we can spend on 'Hard Modes' and new bosses per week.

We plan to be actively working on hard modes as soon as normals are cleared. If this isn't your goal, Colossus is probably not the place for you. If it is, and you know your stuff, come and fill out an app at the site. ----- WHAT WE LOOK FOR -----

We would like players to have at least item-level 360, but to have knowledge of all fights in current content. In addition to attendance, knowledge of class, and personality, during our trial period we watch for:

1) Do you die stupidly (why is this fire under my feet...ouch it burns)?
2) Do you follow instructions (did they say I shouldn't stand in this fire)?
3) Do you keep making the same mistake (hmm...this patch of fire looks familiar)?
4) Are you more worried about gear than the guild's progression (I bet if I had that fist weapon off KT this fire wouldn't burn so bad)?
5) Do you show up for raids (meh, do I really feel like standing in fire tonight)?

----- HOW TO APPLY -----

So you happen to be one of these classes and you're thinking to yourself "hey, my gear is pretty darn good and I don't stand in fires or afk during trash and I could make that schedule almost all the time"…well that's great! Please create a post at http://www.colossalguild.net. Click "Apply" in the recruitment box in the upper left and fill out the application completely. Don't be surprised if your post disappears; we 'move' it into a private section to discuss applications. It may take up to a week to hear a response while we consider your application.

IMPORTANT: Take time to write a good application. The officers are, by and large, business professionals, so not using periods between sentences and abbreviating everything isn't the way to go.

Feel free to ask Raynge, Aninn, Sharadah, Abefroman, Ava, Rock, Spikemage or myself when we aren't raiding if you have any questions. If you do not see one of the above people on feel free to ask a member if they are hiding on an alt somewhere, it is very possible. ALSO IMPORTANT: Stay in touch with us. your forum topic will receive replies and we'd prefer to communicate through forums rather than tracking each-other down through level 1 alts.

Officer REALID (two different people. whichever's online can help you):

rayngex@gmail.com
gates.joshua@gmail.com
still looking for a guild
Sent you a real ID request would like to talk a little further

<The Covenant> is a 25-player guild seeking quality applicants to round out our raid roster. Apply at http://thecovguild.dkpsystem.com

About us
Server: Zul'jin (PvE)
Time zone: EST
Raid times: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday. 7:50pm form group, raid from 8-10:30 EST (7-10:30 CST)
History: Guild has been around for 6 plus years under the same leadership.
Personality: Raid leaders are adults, over 30yo. Most of the guild is in their 20s/30s. We have quite a few members with military backgrounds (or futures), we have quite a few women too. We don’t nerd-rage, we’re friendly, but we expect preparation and focus.
We are currently looking to fill a couple of holes in our roster to finish out Dragon Soul and push ahead into Mist.

We are looking for quality applicants of ANY class/role. If you’re a strong player, we WILL find a spot for you.

Currently looking to add a couple ranged DPS and a Holy Pally to our core 25man raid group.

Current Progression

Dragon Soul: 5/8H 25man
Morchok
Zonn ozz
Yor'sahj
Hagara
Ultraxion

Our expectations from you:
- a World of Logs parse in your application, preferably Dragon Soul, but if that’s not possible, just give us something.
- 90%+ attendance.
- be online and in the raid at 7:50pm EST.
- be knowledgeable of encounter mechanics prior to raid time.
- have a stable connection, a reliable computer, and a working microphone.
- max out your professions, enchants, gems and consumables.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact Zantheren, Rua, Uzumatii or Jubz on Zul'jin or apply at http://thecovguild.dkpsystem.com
We are currently looking for players that can provide high DPS and great healing while being aware of their surroundings.

Who We Are:

We are one of only a few guilds left on server that were formed on launch day. We have been a successful raiding guild for over 5 years - having cleared all 40 man content in original WoW except Naxx, having cleared all Burning Crusade content including Kalecgos pre-nerf, we are 12/12 ICC 25 with 5/12 HMs and 12/12 ICC 10 with 11/12 HMs. We have a solid core that has raided together for a long time and, more importantly, know how to raid successfully.

We are all adults with real lives that enjoy raiding together. We have a three day raid schedule (Tues through Thurs 6-10 PST) that leaves weekends free for libations, women, song or whatever trouble one could find themselves in. We maintain a drama free, fun raiding environment with a fair loot system (EPGP). We believe that you can kill content, have fun, and have a life all at the same time.

Who We Are Looking For:

We are looking for people that are good players and good people as well. We require that you know your class well, keep abreast of changes to your class and the encounters we will be facing. We require that you come to raids on time and prepared with all flasks and food buffs. Equally important, we require that you are a good person. A sense of humor is vital as we value having a good time while raiding. If you are prone to drama, infighting, or general douchebaggery, you need not apply.

What We Are Offering:

We offer a great raid environment with no drama and an understanding that real life comes first. We offer a short raid schedule and a chance to see all content, to raid competitively while still having drinks with the boys or watching football on the weekends. We offer a place where you will feel at home and an opportunity to find a place to raid for a long time.

If this interests you, go to www.drivencenarius.com for more info. We are looking forward to hearing from you!

TLDR

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Launch day guild

Successfully cleared most content from vanilla to current

3 days a week

Drama free

EPGP

Tues, Wed, Thurs 6-10 PST.

Go to www.drivencenarius.com for more info.
Here is a little bit about us. Please add me to RealId if you are interested in talking. Thanks :)

Team Elite of Galakrond is looking to recruit a skilled holy paladin for a full time raid spot. We are a guild very dedicated to raiding and want players with the same mindset. Currently 3/8h DragonSoul.

Current needs:
Holy Paladin (100% attendance or very close to it)

We take raiding seriously but also have a laid back environment where we don't try to put people down or insult them. We believe strongly in working together to succeed

Raid Schedule:

Saturday & Sunday @ 500pm PST (800 EST)

Contact Strixx, Alarris, Phrosen, Lysergia, or Lilnazty in game if you are interested. Thanks

RealId:thripper10@excite.com

http://teamelite.guildlaunch.com/
bump
I'd be interested in talking to you about coming to raid with us on Kalecgos, sounds like we might be what you're looking for and vice versa.

You can hit myself or our recruitment officer(Mutantfunk) up in game or by real id.
Realid: ahbrown83@yahoo.com or mutantfunk2@live.com

<The Unholy Legion> of Kalecgos (PVP-Pacific) is Recruiting for 25man Cata Raiding.History:
The Unholy Legion originated on Tichondrius in November 2004 on the very first day of WoW and transferred to Kalecgos in November of 2005. Since then, we have maintained a status for being one of the top tier raiding guilds on the server. Our history speaks for it's self.

Dragon Soul: 8/8 Heroic
Morchok - Dead
Warlord Zon'ozz - Dead
Yor'sahj the Unsleeping - Dead
Hagara the Stormbinder - Dead
Ultraxion - Dead
Warmaster Blackhorn - Dead
Spine of Deathwing - Dead
Madness of Deathwing - Dead

First guild on server to reach level 25
Glory of the Cataslysm Raider
Glory of the Firelands Raider
First Heroic Ragnaros

Wrath Progression: Ranked #2 Throughout
ICC - 11/12 Hard Modes.
Trial of the Crusader - 5/5 Heroic Mode
Ulduar - 14/14 Ironbounds. Server First Alg Kill
Naxx/OS/Maly - All Clear Including 3Drakes.Pre-Wrath: Ranked #1 on Server throughout 2 1/2 expansions.
Karazan - Sunwell Cleared. Including KJ.
MC-AQ&Naxx Cleared up to Gluth Including C'thun.

We are looking for:
Healer: Looking for a full time raid healer (dps offspec a plus)
DPS: Accepting all exceptional apps / skilled players

These are Immediate Openings. We will also consider any and all exceptional apps.

You can apply at: http://theunholylegion.com (click the recruitment link to the side)

Requirements:
Attendance - We ask that all raiders maintain at least 90% raid attendance, as we only raid 3 days a week.

Gear - We ask that all apps be in appropriate badge/heroic gear for their spec. Properly Gemmed and Enchanted. Gear is not a huge issue as long as an effort has been made.

Personality - Outside of raids, We pvp, level alts, and just mess around. We have several guildies who play other online games together outside of WoW. We're looking for out going people who take raiding seriously, yet still enjoy other aspects of the game.

Raid times:
Tuesday: 6-10pm PST
Wednesday: 6-10pm PST
Thursday: 6-10pm PST
Monday: Non-Mandatory 10 Mans
Sunday: Non-Mandatory rated Bgs

Any questions, feel free to contact: Christendom, Hoofsie, Nyctic or Asumi on Kalecgos for more info or toss up an app.

http://theunholylegion.com (click the recruitment link to the side)
thought i found a guild, but still looking
Here is a little bit about us. Please add me to RealId if you are interested in talking. Thanks :)

Team Elite of Galakrond is looking to recruit a skilled holy paladin for a full time raid spot. We are a guild very dedicated to raiding and want players with the same mindset. Currently 3/8h DragonSoul.

Current needs:
Holy Paladin (100% attendance or very close to it)

We take raiding seriously but also have a laid back environment where we don't try to put people down or insult them. We believe strongly in working together to succeed

Raid Schedule:

Saturday & Sunday @ 500pm PST (800 EST)

Contact Strixx, Alarris, Phrosen, Lysergia, or Lilnazty in game if you are interested. Thanks

RealId:thripper10@excite.com

http://teamelite.guildlaunch.com/
Hello Johnington,
I am the GM of <New Azeroth Order> on Zul'jin-US. Our 10M raid group happens to have a core raid spot open for an exceptional Healer. More importantly a GREAT PLAYER is needed, and you are that player!

We are a group of friendly, mature players who like to have fun and also clear content. We are serious when it is time to be serious.

We are 4/8HM and are currently doing progression on Zon'ozz (will die soon!)

We will finish this tier in time to hit MoP full speed.

We raid:
Friday/Saturday from 10PM-1AM EST
Sunday from 9-11PM EST (Used for Normal cleanup and alts/backups are brought in)

We are a semi-hardcore raid team, which means we are always enchanted/gemmed/reforged properly, and we consider ourselves experts in our classes and roles. We read all the strats, watch all the videos and know the mechanics before we attempt the bosses. We are serious about progression, but not so serious where people get angry at each other. Raging or negative comments are not tolerated. Everyone is human, everyone makes mistakes, but we learn from those mistakes and continue to progress. We require at least 90% attendance because consistency is the most important aspect of a team.

Our Rogue just got his Legendary this past week!

In MoP, we are going to make a hard push with progression. We will continue the same time schedule as well. Our goal is to be top 5 for 10M on the server (high population and high ranked US server) and also break into top 5000 world for 10M.

If this sounds like something you would like to do, we would love to have you apply or we can interview you first.

Please visit our site to apply:
http://naoguild.enjin.com

You can read our philosophy here:
http://www.naoguild.enjin.com/forum/m/3068248/viewthread/3037702-mission-statement-core-values-guild-policies

You can email me during the day and I will respond to your email, or you can contact me Real ID in the evenings csmotter@yahoo.com

Our recruiter can interview you almost immediately, please Real ID:
monica.miller318@gmail.com
PAID XFER TO HORDE AFTER 30 DAYS

<TICKLEFIGHT> Is a new guild on Area 52 formed by 5 players who are all 6/8 hm exp. We are looking to fill out the roster with 4 more players

1 Protection Paladin
1 Holy/Ret paladin
1 Resto Druid
1 Disc Priest
1 Exceptional Range DPS

We are looking to build a strong core before MOP so we can make a nice run in HM content.

Raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, with clean up on Sunday from 9:00-12:30 Eastern standard time.

Raiders are expected to show up on time ready for raid. We will provide food flask's and repair costs.

We will reimburse server transfer costs after trials have been promoted to raider status and have gained honored reputation with the guild.

For any questions please contact me on Realid at Nasgrahu@gmail.com
Hello, we're looking for a holy pally. You would be able to dps on the 2 heal fights if you prefer. Guild info below.

Fruari Mortificatio is a level 25 guild on US-Lightbringer. We're looking to add some members and start a second raid group. We're an adult oriented guild with a majority of our members 25+. We do alt runs and old raids on off nights, if you're looking to PVP on the side we're not too active in that area.

Raid Times: Mon/Tues/Thurs 6:30 - 9:00 pst. Will occasionally extend 30 min if we are close to a kill.
Loot: Open loot council, if there's a debate we /roll. Trials are eligible for loot from day 1.
Progression: 5/8H

All pots/flasks/feasts/repairs provided by the guild.

If interested, more info at fm.guildzilla.com or contact Kittyb or Zenob. Realid is bhwow1 @ gmail.com
Recruiting to expand back into 25 man raiding in MoP.
About us:Veritas is a Horde raiding guild on the Velen server 6/8 Heroic DS. We offer a mature raiding environment with a laid back atmosphere while still consistently pushing for progression. We also sport a long history on Velen. Since BC, Veritas has been a progressive guild with steadfast raiders who are determined to conquer the current content.
Our raid Days will be: Tue/Wed/Thur or Tue/Thur/Mon. Whatever is workable for our raid team.
Raid Times are: 6:00 Server – 9:00 Server. With invites going out at 5:45 Server.
Loot System: We will be utilizing an EP/GP loot system with everyone starting out on an even playing field with the release of MoP.
What we expect:Must have an exceptional understanding of your class.
Flawless attendance; raiding needs to be a priority to you.
Correct gemming, glyphing, speccing and reforging. If you can justify a variation from accepted best practice, we're all ears.
Good internet and computer. Constant DC’s are not accepted and will cause you to lose your raid spot.
If this sounds like a fit for you, please visit our website and apply at: www.veritasgamers.enjin.comOr look for one of our officers in game:Missaou – GMRexxigo – OfficerTakisis – Officer Nyte- Officer Paticakes- MeganIn1987@yahoo.com ( Real-Id)
Name: <Inertia>
Progression: 6/8H
Faction: Alliance
Raid Times: Tuesdays & Thursdays (6pm - 10pm Pacific) 8 Hours per week
Server: Dark Iron (PvP)(Pacific Time Zone / Data Center in Chicago)

Our mission for the rest of this expansion is to complete 8/8H in Dragon Soul while fortifying our core roster with quality players. As well as having a stronger raid force going into Mists of Pandaria.

Rolls in Need: (Currently for Dragon Soul)

- Warrior (Protection / Arms / Fury)
- Druid (Feral Tank / Balance / Restoration)
- Paladin (Holy)
- Death Knight (DPS)
- Hunter
- Rogue
- Shaman (Elemental / Restoration)

Roles in Need: (For Mists of Pandaria)

- Monk (Brewmaster / Mistweaver / Windwalker)

None of these classes are required to have an off spec, but it is always optimal to know all of your specs and be able to play them just as well. As well as being able to play more than just one class will ensure your chances of becoming part of the main roster. If you do not plan on raiding during Mists of Pandaria, please do not apply with us.

Loot is distributed via a hybrid loot system between loot council and rolls.

- We require our raiders to be able to maintain a high level of attendance, especially since we only raid 8 hours a week.
- We require a working microphone and Ventrilo.
- We are seeking applicants who have a deep knowledge and understanding of their class mechanics and are able to work well in a 10m raid environment.

We are a level 25 guild and have many perks and rewards for all members, as well as additional support for our raiders such as guild repairs and free gemming/enchanting for raid gear. We are a tight knit guild where everyone pretty much knows everyone, only friends and family of the guild are invited to keep guild environment mature and fun.The raid team has a hardcore mindset but only raiding 8 hours a week. We are all serious when we have to be, especially during progression, but still know that this is a game and have fun playing it. We all trash talk each other, even the girls, and still know how to get the job done. We have been in existence for almost a year and a half. . We have other activities always going on such as PvP and alt raids to keep everyone happy during non raiding days.

Real ID: Foolycoollyfan@hotmail.com

Apply at http://inertia-wow.wowstead.com

Wowprogress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/dark-iron/Inertia

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4662236597
Our raid times seem like a fit for you, and we are alliance, if you'd like to talk more in game feel free to message me at Sovsouth@gmail.com
Hey Johnington, we're currently 3/8hm our selves looking for an Holy Pally I'd like to talk to you some more our raid times are tues/thrus/mon 9-11pm EST for you if you could get in contact with me by my real id..

Bmxeruniteed@aol.com