Let Mangle Allow 1 Non-positional Shred

Druid
I had this idea today (when I was experiencing some lag in PvP, I typically play with <20ms ping so I find Shredding easy in PvP):

It would be cool if each successful Mangle would produce a stacking debuff on your target, that for each stack, allowed a non-positional Shred.

This effect could also benefit PvE, when we're unable to Shred, and would result in 50/50 Mangle/Shred distribution rather than just Mangle spamming.
Sounds good to me.

Hella jealous of your heroic spire btw lol
They are going some way to fixing it a tad in MoP, but this idea is much much better. As an kiwi I always struggle with shredding in pvp, can get annoying just mangle spamming.
In beta, glyph of Tiger's Fury takes away the positional requirement for shred during Tiger's Fury. If only we can get them to extend the duration of TF's some.
05/07/2012 09:32 AMPosted by Urtho
In beta, glyph of Tiger's Fury takes away the positional requirement for shred during Tiger's Fury. If only we can get them to extend the duration of TF's some.

Ah that's a nice bonus.
On another note, I'm more worried about cat's survivability now in pvp. No doubt bear is OP on live and needed addressing but it's our go to defensive ability. I find that I am way more squishy on beta since bear doesn't provide nearly as good defense as it does now. I fine with being a glass cannon but they are going to have to boost our damage with the lack of survivability.
Feral just seems lackluster period in mop