Changing servers

Turalyon
Hey everyone I'm looking for a med population east coast server more geared towards PVE. I'm not afraid of playing PVE on a PVP server as long as there is a decent population for it. I don't mind central but I work between 5-4 in the morning most days and I don't want a time difference to keep me from being on while people are actually playing and queuing. I like the balance here on Turalyon but it's just not quite what I'm looking for.

Thanks,
Kerowack
Are you asking us to find you a different server for you? I'm confused. Otherwise good luck.
05/06/2012 04:06 PMPosted by Síeara
Are you asking us to find you a different server for you? I'm confused. Otherwise good luck.
Some people actually like being helpful.
05/06/2012 05:24 PMPosted by Prosurreal
Some people actually like being helpful.

In all honesty I've read his post a couple times I'm still confused. How does one work between 5 and 4 in the morning? Does time go backward where he is?

From everything I've heard we're one of the more active PVE servers. If you want REALLY active goto Blackrock and enjoy :)
I wasn't trying to not be helpful just didn't really understand if he was saying goodbye or asking for help in finding a server because working 5 to 4am is kinda crappy and I can't think of any EST guilds that raid that. I'll just leave this thread alone since everyone is attacking me for making a comment.
It wasen't meant to be malicious, just the whole 'if you don't have something nice to say...' thing. Your wording comes off bad, not sure if intended.

PS- On The Road is a great book.
05/06/2012 07:22 PMPosted by Síeara
I wasn't trying to not be helpful just didn't really understand if he was saying goodbye or asking for help in finding a server because working 5 to 4am is kinda crappy and I can't think of any EST guilds that raid that. I'll just leave this thread alone since everyone is attacking me for making a comment.

I read it the same way as you did. I'm not sure the OP is coming or going...