@Tuesday

Warrior
Post Limit:
Prev 1 5 6 7 10 Next
I am tempted to try it and see how it works for me. I ain't really raiding so guess it doesn't really matter. Figured it might be fun to switch things up a little.
So Ghosts clarification on account-level achievements = frostwyrms all around. Yay. Apparently it also means that for certain brutal achieves like "the bloodthirsty," HK's across all your characters will count towards it. So I get a free 40k kills toward that from my original druid. YAY.

He should really clarify though whether account-wide things like violet drakes, etc. will give you the speed training for free.
Desc, you would be the man of the month if you hooked a brother up with those tickets. Let's talk after work.
Well I was gonna try SMF tonight but I forgot I got The Secret World beta and wanna try it out. Maybe if it bores me I can go try it but TSW beta first. Anyone else interested in that game?
What the hell is the secret world? Is it Narnia? TELL ME ITS NARNIA.
05/08/2012 12:07 PMPosted by Caargon

Neverland Ranch!

Still looking for peeps for the Sinestra. So far the only people actually doing it is me and Sad, however I have ton of maybes that will probably be yes's.

Priest (healer)
Feral Tank or Balance
Blood DK
Maybe Taluka on her Druid.

Any takers for it? Alliance only looking for some ranged deeps.
TSW is a mmo set in modern with fantasy background stuff. Your factions are the Illuminati, the Dragons, and the Templars. Also it's supposedly a classless character system.
05/08/2012 12:15 PMPosted by Razden
TSW is a mmo set in modern with fantasy background stuff. Your factions are the Illuminati, the Dragons, and the Templars. Also it's supposedly a classless character system.

Meh id rather have classes in rpgs
So Ghosts clarification on account-level achievements = frostwyrms all around. Yay. Apparently it also means that for certain brutal achieves like "the bloodthirsty," HK's across all your characters will count towards it. So I get a free 40k kills toward that from my original druid. YAY.

He should really clarify though whether account-wide things like violet drakes, etc. will give you the speed training for free.
This is what I'm most thrilled at cause i never bothered with getting a Proto or Frostwyrm with this guy, but Tyrant has both. I feel retarded riding on my tendril pony and not a huge dragon of some sorts. Plus I did the Netherdrake grind on my Hunter back in TBC and i never want to do that again.
I...get...my...hk's??????

Of the Horde will be mine, all I have to do is wait.
05/08/2012 12:09 PMPosted by Descending
Desc, you would be the man of the month if you hooked a brother up with those tickets. Let's talk after work.

we shall converse after i get home today
so far its just me and agonize going and i am getting 4 tickets

You break me off with a ticket and I'll buy you booze. Quid pro quo.
05/08/2012 12:10 PMPosted by Yossarion

Neverland Ranch!

Still looking for peeps for the Sinestra. So far the only people actually doing it is me and Sad, however I have ton of maybes that will probably be yes's.

Priest (healer)
Feral Tank or Balance
Blood DK

I am a warrior, you will just have to get around that, and I will gladly go.
05/08/2012 12:54 PMPosted by Bushmills

Neverland Ranch!

Priest (healer)
Feral Tank or Balance
Blood DK

Who are you? Also if you have a Max level alliance I'm really not picky.

05/07/2012 11:20 PMPosted by Yossarion
WHERE IS RUSH

Right here, hi

Who are you? Also if you have a Max level alliance I'm really not picky.

Oh right, alliance. Well that WILL be a problem.
05/08/2012 01:06 PMPosted by Rush
WHERE IS RUSH

Right here, hi

Want to run sinestra?
05/08/2012 01:17 PMPosted by Yossarion
Want to run sinestra?

Can't today, about to leave and when I get back it'll be raid time :P
05/08/2012 01:20 PMPosted by Rush
Want to run sinestra?

Can't today, about to leave and when I get back it'll be raid time :P

This weekend dork
Asura's Wrath.

Movie of the year right behind The Avengers.