New Beta Build Coming Up Later Today (May 8)

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 8 Next
ITS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!
the realms don't show up for me.
DAMNIT!!! lol me too i thought it was up sorry :( now im super bummed
what a tease /cries
ITS UP THIS TIME FOR REAL
!!!1
I'm assuming the cap goes to 89, or is townlong steppes 87-88 too?
its up and down
The world server is down again.
05/08/2012 05:53 PMPosted by Warrn
Classic example of I have a custom built PC you !@#$ing idiot...PC users that buy from a name-brand like Dell are paying more than 50% extra for the logo...so feel free to go sit with the mactards in their corner and cry about it

U mad?

And nowhere did I say once that I buy pre-built computers so sit the f down.

Don't think he was mad, just that you were not intelligent enough to get his point without him dumbing it down for you to comprehend.
New build is up, and no scenarios are listed. I guess not everything that they planned got turned on?
It is up for me and my XP bar is going up as I kill a few mobs.
Again, just my 2 cents, seems kind of rediculous to be arguing the superiority of Mac or PC. It's not the computer, they only do what they are programmed to do WOW was not hating on MAC's, there's just less of them than PC's, so they did not want to slow down the Beta Testing for a small group of individuals. Regardless of the facts, seems like arguing about which is better is a lot of wated key strokes. I apologize to the MAC users that had to take abuse from some alitist PC users, no names mentioned, it really doesn't matter, I would think that posting on a Beta Forum would be discussing the Beta, enough said, I know I am sick of hearing about it. I just came on again after watching a movie and having my dinner. Downloaded the new build got on for 2 seconds got kicked, tried to get back on, said world server was down, came back on to the forums to see if it was just me, or if anyone else was having the same problem, by the way, the things I post are simply my opinion, nothing else. As far as knowing PC''s, I have a 1 Terabite quad 3.8 gigahertz processors and 8 gigs ram memory and hiper processing for 1080P, plus 6.5 gigs video card memory hooked up to a 62" with 7.1 surround, a epic negara wireless mouse and wireless keyboard, right next to my Lazy Boy, life's rough, lol
Pets and mounts don't seem to be fixed either
05/08/2012 07:15 PMPosted by Leannaheart
Again, just my 2 cents, seems kind of rediculous to be arguing the superiority of Mac or PC. It's not the computer, they only do what they are programmed to do WOW was not hating on MAC's, there's just less of them than PC's, so they did not want to slow down the Beta Testing for a small group of individuals. Regardless of the facts, seems like arguing about which is better is a lot of wated key strokes. I apologize to the MAC users that had to take abuse from some alitist PC users, no names mentioned, it really doesn't matter, I would think that posting on a Beta Forum would be discussing the Beta, enough said, I know I am sick of hearing about it. I just came on again after watching a movie and having my dinner. Downloaded the new build got on for 2 seconds got kicked, tried to get back on, said world server was down, came back on to the forums to see if it was just me, or if anyone else was having the same problem, by the way, the things I post are simply my opinion, nothing else. As far as knowing PC''s, I have a 1 Terabite quad 3.8 gigahertz processors and 8 gigs ram memory and hiper processing for 1080P, plus 6.5 gigs video card memory hooked up to a 62" with 7.1 surround, a epic negara wireless mouse and wireless keyboard, right next to my Lazy Boy, life's rough, lol

Enter key. Please make paragraphs.

05/08/2012 02:23 PMPosted by Kaivax
and new scenarios.

Are they going to be available for testing finally?
I did 1 long paragraph K. :}
got kicked got back on just longenough to get a 30 sec warning of server restart ARGGGG !