New Beta Build Coming Up Later Today (May 8)

General Discussion
Prev 1 6 7 8
im so tired of all the maintenance blizzard should have all that fixed before it is launched its ridiculous server will be down 1 hour aproxamate then 2 or more hrs later wow good name for the game.
then they say ty for your patience not like we have a choice right my year contract is up im am officially done with blizzard they are plenty free mmorpgs out there with the same or better gameplay.
05/08/2012 02:56 PMPosted by Oyness
Spoken like a true shut in. I enjoy my Mac and get with the times. Desktops are going obsolete...

1.) Dumb person buys crappy PC for $400.
2.) Dumb person is dissatisfied with the crappy performance of their crappy PC.
3.) Dumb person sees the capabilities of someone else's $1600 mac, and is very impressed!
4.) Dumb person decides that after comparing his crappy $400 pc to a $1600 mac, mac computers are superior.
5.) Dumb person buys $1600 mac and is happy.

6.) Dumb person didn't realize that if he were comparing macs to PC's of equal value, he'd see that a $1600 PC's performance kicks the crap out of any mac, and is pretty much rigged to hack the pentagon.

You all know it's true.
05/15/2012 12:53 PMPosted by Mindcontroll
im so tired of all the maintenance blizzard should have all that fixed before it is launched its ridiculous server will be down 1 hour aproxamate then 2 or more hrs later wow good name for the game.

One word: Beta.
;P
The servers are not off line to me but i cannot get in though a message tells me i am connecting but never do, so fraustrating lol
shouldnt this be unpinned from General forums by now? I dunno why it was even posted here in the first place
Why is this still a stickied post? Why is it still even a post. How is a May 8th post relevant toady?

Cheers.
We have a new build of the World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria beta client almost ready to push live, and it will come up later today. This new build includes a new zone (Townlong Steppes), new quests, and new scenarios.

Please be aware that players testing on 64-bit versions of a Mac OS will be unable to play during this build. There is an issue in this build with Mac-64, and we didn’t want that issue to delay testing for the majority of players.

We expect that we will release the next build, which will include a fix for the Mac-64 issue, later this week.

Thank you for your feedback and continued testing of Mists of Pandaria.

Your welcome!
Why is this thread still sticky? May 8th was over a month ago.
Number of cc's in cataclysm is too damn high!