Tried my old pvp warrior -unbelievably bad

Warrior
I used to PvP as a warrior. The current state on live is completely horrific.

All you can do in run into death - even with healing backup you can do almost nothing except charge into slaughter. Sunned - snared - etc. Doesn't even matter if you break them. Even if you do get a hit on a player the damage is laughable.

Mortal Strike should now be renamed - annoying strike. Previously I remember would take about 40% off of a spell class. Now it doesn't seem special at all.

Blizzards: Melee damage is an INSANE drawback for a class. You can't have ranged classes doing the same damage as a melee class. A melee class must do much more to make up for the fact that it's not in base contact all the time. A melee class must also take more damage, because it's easy for casters to tab to the lowest health target.
what you're experiencing, assuming you're undergeared, is how dependant warriors are on gear scaling.
our gear scaling even with full cata, does not match other classes. 6k crit overpower is just ... amazing.. to say the least.

Thank you
05/08/2012 01:00 AMPosted by Wrax
Blizzards: Melee damage is an INSANE drawback for a class. You can't have ranged classes doing the same damage as a melee class. A melee class must do much more to make up for the fact that it's not in base contact all the time. A melee class must also take more damage, because it's easy for casters to tab to the lowest health target.

I honestly never understood Blizzard's retarded concept of having ranged classes having as much (IF NOT, MORE) health than a melee class and at the same time having them do as much damage and sometimes more than them as well.