Still unable to connect to guild chat

Mobile Bug Report
Prev 1 6 7 8 Next
Trying to connect to guild chat on my current main's server of Tichondrius has no problems, but like many other folks, any character on Moon Guard T try to connect with receives the Connection Timed Out error. No xfers or changes to the guild, or any of the characters I have in it have been made in the last 60 days
Moon Guard is still down for me. There are sporadic times over the past few weeks when I have been able to log on to my MG guild mobile chat, but I've been getting the "Chat Connection Error connection timed out" 100% of the time over the last week.
Just like the two above me, I tried logging into a guild chat on Moon Guard and I got the "connection timed out" error after trying a few times.

Blizzard, show some love for your most popular realm...
I tried it today for my first time. It's not working. Keeps telling me Connection timed out.
So, remote guild chat on Moon Guard will work for me a few times after the restart on Tuesdays, however come around Friday or so I receive a constant "Chat Connection Error, Connection Timed Out" error. What's odd is it shows in my guild that I AM logged into remote chat when I clearly am not. I would say that I'd be willing to pay for this service, but I did for a few months and it didn't work then either.
guild chat connection timing out for frozenorb on stormreaver- US
I was able to connect to guild chat on kil'jaden though.
I can't log into mobile guild chat for any character on Grizzly Hills (my main realm) because the connection times out and it just started doing this today. However I can log into guild chat for characters on Area52 and Gul'dan (and I never play on those realms, go figure).
I am experiencing the same problem on Stormreaver.
Receiving a "Chat Connection Error, Connection timed out" on the realm Hyjal.
10/23/2012 06:24 AMPosted by Caverne
Receiving a "Chat Connection Error, Connection timed out" on the realm Hyjal.

Same, I haven't been able to connect for the past couple days.
We're investigating all of these reports.
I cannot connect to guild chat for any toons on Cenarius, nor can I view guild events etc when I am able to connect. I keep getting "under construction errors" My toons on Zangarmasrch can connect fine.

Newest update for IOS 6 didn't help
I cannot connect to guild chat for any toons on Cenarius, nor can I view guild events etc when I am able to connect. I keep getting "under construction errors" My toons on Zangarmasrch can connect fine.

Newest update for IOS 6 didn't help

We're looking into this.
I've yet to be able to sign into the mobile guild chat when I have attempted to use it. Every time I receive the "Chat Connection Error Connection timed out." error.

I've been trying to connect to my guild on Moon Guard, and after browsing through this thread, it seems that server is always a problem. I am able to connect immediately if I try a character on another server though.
I've yet to be able to sign into the mobile guild chat when I have attempted to use it. Every time I receive the "Chat Connection Error Connection timed out." error.

I've been trying to connect to my guild on Moon Guard, and after browsing through this thread, it seems that server is always a problem. I am able to connect immediately if I try a character on another server though.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7004041940
I have the same issue on a my phone. I spend hours trying to log into guild chat and keep getting the same message: not able to connect to server. I have called about this and put in tickets and all I get is that it isn't Blizzard's problem. Why promote a service if you don't care about maintaining it? There are some days (few and far between) where I actually don't have a problem, but the majority of time I do and spend a lot of time trying to log in, reinstalling the app, clearing the cache, etc. Nothing seems to work. I am beginning to wonder if Blizzard's servers can't handle the traffic so they only allow a certain number of connections.
I have never had problems with the app until about 6pm PST last night. I was unable to log into guild chat even after being logged in all day. Now I can't even connect to anything. It seems to be getting worse
i have same problem here im just download wow armory app on my galaxy note , everything fuction look fine everything cleary update like how much gold have and everything BUT

just guild fuction that dont work like my char not join guild yet , can anyone help already try log out , clear data but seem not yet update me already join guild
i have same problem here im just download wow armory app on my galaxy note , everything fuction look fine everything cleary update like how much gold have and everything BUT

just guild fuction that dont work like my char not join guild yet , can anyone help already try log out , clear data but seem not yet update me already join guild

When did you join this guild and have they recently transferred to a new server or changed their name?
i noticed one thing while i was ingame, it showed me still logged into remote chat even though i was actually playing my toon. and every thing that was whispered to me in game showed up on my mobile guildchat