Who is the "best" wow player?

Arenas
Prev 1 9 10 11 17 Next
Towelliee is the best, and he does stream, I watch it every day. He is a Dwarf Paladin in the Death Jesters guild. I am going to be the best mage one day (probably not lol). But Towelliee livestreams for a job at www.twitch.tv and earns 9-10 thousand dollars a month for just playing games and live streaming them lol. But basically I am saying he is the best Paladin in the World of Warcraft.
05/13/2012 07:43 PMPosted by Phaelle
It's either Swifty or Majinbuu, definitely.

Imagine if Swifty, Majinbuu, and Athene made a team together...

Not going to read through 10 pages but id like to say....
get out.
05/13/2012 07:40 PMPosted by Sievert
It's either Swifty or Majinbuu, definitely.

Trolololololol /insert trollface.jpg here.
Mercader in my opinion.
07/11/2012 08:11 PMPosted by Supershièld
drakedog
Meh please don't mention any healers unless its Hydra, Healers meh doesnt take much skill.
I would be Gladiator if not stuck in my fail realm haha xD

oh my god shut up

this fing guy
the people listing swifty, you guys are trolling right or are you seriously considering him to be in the same league as snutz, talbadar, reckful etc...
08/20/2012 07:36 PMPosted by Efx
Are people really doubting Hydra as the best player? He's the only player that comes to mind that has gotten r1 every single season besides season 9 due to an MMR bugging DK passing him up on the last night. Which surprise surprise, Blizzard did nothing about.

stop being a hydra fanboy you make so many pointless threads
all time best? orangemardmalade, not only did he win the biggest WoW PvP tourney in existence to date (70 grand prize), he also is the only player to have won a major tourney game 1v3.

current best player? all my eggs go to Cdew. If I had a dollar for every tourney he won during cata...

that guy is absolutely amazing, seems to outclass even kollectiv.

I see all these people claiming hydra, haven't seen him in a pro tourney in a long time, don't really see how he counts. He gets r1 periodically on some random BG and everyone thinks he's the best.
I wanted to say Swifty, but I couldn't commit to that much trolling after only being back to wow for less than a week.

So instead, I guess I'll say Reckful from the streams/videos I've seen. I really don't watch a lot of pro tournaments though so meh.
I'm the best
all time best? orangemardmalade, not only did he win the biggest WoW PvP tourney in existence to date (70 grand prize), he also is the only player to have won a major tourney game 1v3.

current best player? all my eggs go to Cdew. If I had a dollar for every tourney he won during cata...

that guy is absolutely amazing, seems to outclass even kollectiv.

I see all these people claiming hydra, haven't seen him in a pro tourney in a long time, don't really see how he counts. He gets r1 periodically on some random BG and everyone thinks he's the best.

He gets R1 every season on EU's best BG.
Neilyo
Neilyo thinks the game real well from what I've seen. So does Filovirus. They both play with great players, but listening to them explain things and such, they just sound like they see more than even other great players see.

I prefer Reckful over Neilyo, but I feel that Neilyo sees things on another level almost.
Uhhhm Unstopible
These posts... rofl
the best player is me by far.

i can global anyone.