Expertise on S11 shoulders, why?

Death Knight
As the title states, why is there expertise on the shoulders? I was under the impression we didn't need expertise for pvp? I could be very ignorant, i mostly heal pvp, so maybe i missed something. But i read the PvP guides, and they never mentioned exp once. I saw hit, and spell pen, but no exp.

Is this just something to reforge, or should i be keeping it? Thanks in advance.
Quick bump, would really like to know so i can decide to purchase or not.
You should purchase as its the only pvp option for shoulders. just reforge to hit or mastery.
Hey,

Check out my shoulders. I only had access to the raid finder version of these, but they are ridiculous in comparison. At least for Frosties. Nothing comes close to the amount of mastery. They share expertise, so you will just haste or hit out of that.

They will cost you less than 200 resilience (if you feel like socketing for that), add an extra socket and a ton of mastery.

Pretty good trade off and you don't even lose your 4 set bonus.
Hey,

Check out my shoulders. I only had access to the raid finder version of these, but they are ridiculous in comparison. At least for Frosties. Nothing comes close to the amount of mastery. They share expertise, so you will just haste or hit out of that.

They will cost you less than 200 resilience (if you feel like socketing for that), add an extra socket and a ton of mastery.

Pretty good trade off and you don't even lose your 4 set bonus.

Did you actually check how much strength you're losing by not getting the s11 shoulders over those? Cata shoulders have 362 str, yours have 203 + 20 from your extra gem. You're also losing a lot of resilience. You're only losing more than you're gaining.