Heroic Gnomeregan

General Discussion
So, what are your guys' thoughts on this? I personally am all for it!!

And for those of you who will go: "LOL look at this troll" or "0/10" here are my reasons:

I want this to be true because I am an engineer on 2 of my characters. I think we can all agree that Engineers get the short end of the stick when it comes to making things. So, I see a heroic version as a new way of getting up to date schematics.

Ofcourse, make some of the bosses optional that already are. But, can you imagin the FUN it would be to have to deal with those dwarves again??

Also, I really liked the storyline of it. I want to see the inside of Gnomeregan change and adapt over time. I really like the idea of the troggs being gone, and some new enemy found their way in.. (Maybe the Sha, since they are the new "villains" in MoP.

So, that is my reasoning behind it.
No, just no.

No.

no no no.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc
I believe you when you say you are not a troll and truly want this. With that said,

No, just no.

No.

no no no.
Gnomeregan is an evil that is only surpassed by BRD.

The only thing I support is the purging of it with fire.
i hate gnomer with a passion. i have absolute, unfettered, seething hatred for that instance.

now, i'd be all for a heroic BRD. the amount of tears and qq would just make my day.

You forgot Maraudon in the list of places that need to stop existing.
I want this to happen.

Maraudon is a lesser evil compared to Gnomer and BRD.

It still needs to be purged though.
05/14/2012 05:48 PMPosted by Paluunn
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc

I don't like the way it looks, I don't like the enemies, and even though my main is an engineer I'm sorry but this is just not the way to fix up our profession.

That end boss, whats-her-face?

Yeah, if you're gonna burn Maraudon, make sure she suffers. And when she stops suffering, make her suffer some more. It might ruin our reputation with Therazane, but it will be worth it.
Never Gnomer.
Never.
05/14/2012 05:50 PMPosted by Sophex
Can we have a dungeon where we clear out gnomergan, and then us gnomes can finally have it back to ourselves?

So long as you stay there.
Gnomeregon is horrible, and a Heroic version would just be more horrible.

That said, I give 110% support to a new dungeon set in the city of Gnomeregon at Heroic difficulty, where the poor gnomes finally get to take back their city after like seven years.

Yeah, if you're gonna burn Maraudon, make sure she suffers. And when she stops suffering, make her suffer some more. It might ruin our reputation with Therazane, but it will be worth it.

Noooo, I need those shoulder enchants. :(
After seeing what they did with heroic deadmines, shadowfang keep, etc. And soon with heroic scarlet monastery, well, meh. Just meh.

At least heroic deadmines was interesting.
After seeing what they did with heroic deadmines, shadowfang keep, etc. And soon with heroic scarlet monastery, well, meh. Just meh.

At least heroic deadmines was interesting.

Heroic Deadmines was pretty awesome.

The Vancleef Encounter (including the gauntlet) was probably the best 5 man fight I've ever seen.

Got tedious after a while though. It's like the ICC of 5 mans.

Can we have all of these be heroics? I actually am one of those who likes them. In their FULL extent.

Can we have all of these be heroics? I actually am one of those who likes them. In their FULL extent.

What kind of monster are you?