{A} [Erudite] 10 man 8/8H Recruiting Tank/DPS

Zul'jin
1 2 3 7 Next
Tank with a good DPS offspec :)

We could use a tank with a shield, but basically any tank would do, as long as you have a good DPS offspec (or a DPS with a decent tank offspec)

Why join us? You get to listen to an English accent every time you raid. We're pretty laid back. We don't suck (mostly).

www.eruditeguild.com
But my Starsurge didn't light up, do i didn't use it.
Please stop us from pugging. Come and be our DPS/Healer <3
I would help dps XD
05/14/2012 10:40 PMPosted by Bartholomew
flavour

You spelled 'flavor' wrong.

We don't suck (mostly).

You're totally talking about me. I'm offended.
This seems like an excellent opportunity for a healer with a DPS offspec to really find out what's up with that British sense of humour people talk about.

Play *and* learn?
The British sense of humour is indeed a wonder to behold.

I also spell words with extra u's in them.

Want to know more?

Come find out.

Honestly - you don't even need to be that good, you just need to be able to DPS a little, heal a lot, and hopefully drop totems. Shamans are the best.
05/23/2012 08:30 PMPosted by Bartholomew
Shamans are the best.

Hi.
I have just spent the last several hours researching realms and guilds for myself and my Resto Shaman friend. I was immediately drawn to the guild name, and then noticed you're at the same progression as we are, 6//8H. And then I find this thread looking for a Resto Shaman who can DPS if needed, and maybe room for a Mage. I think it's fate.
Erudite is awesome, and my aunt wrote the book Signed, Mata Hari. It just might be fate.
05/24/2012 07:24 PMPosted by Clairdeloop
I have just spent the last several hours researching realms and guilds for myself and my Resto Shaman friend. I was immediately drawn to the guild name, and then noticed you're at the same progression as we are, 6//8H. And then I find this thread looking for a Resto Shaman who can DPS if needed, and maybe room for a Mage. I think it's fate.

You should probably drop in and say hi then. We're definitely not everybody's cup of tea!
mmmmm tea
We need somebody to come be our 3rd healer for spine plz. Thanks.
Bump?
Come be my friend. App to Erudite now!
Moonkin!
Tv, I think you confused "Moonkin!" with "Resto Shaman"
I think we're looking for a Resto Shaman?
Yes, that would be correct. You are very clever sir!
I dunno, guys. I think when someone from vodka speaks, you should pay attention!
Maybe you DO need a Moonkin. Perhaps a Restmoo Shamkin.