WOULD LOOK BETTER COVERED IN BLOOD

You read my mind.
I'll start

<---g4y space-age aerobics instructor

Awesome set!

Don't listen to 'em foolish Alliance scrubs...they're jelly. =D
05/15/2012 08:48 AMPosted by Trhavok

Oh look, another innocuous non-pvp related thread getting carpet bombed by this guy. Also, someone decided it was a good idea to give him legendary weapons.

@ OP: Set looks good.
05/15/2012 08:48 AMPosted by Trhavok

I approve of your transmog.
05/15/2012 02:37 PMPosted by Mcgoo
give him legendary weapons.

You say that as if someone just walked up to him and gave him legendary daggers.
05/15/2012 04:24 PMPosted by Played
give him legendary weapons.

You say that as if someone just walked up to him and gave him legendary daggers.

My alt has them; I know first hand how easy they are to get. Other than the interesting stealth segments outside of raid, its 6 weeks of getting gem clusters master looted to you.
05/17/2012 05:14 AMPosted by Mcgoo

My alt has them; I know first hand how easy they are to get. Other than the interesting stealth segments outside of raid, its 6 weeks of getting gem clusters master looted to you.

IT'S A FEW MORE THAN 6 IN 10MAN.
took me awhile to get mine together, but totally worth it :P
Thanks Ravenblack <3

And Ryiden, I do like that ensemble!

And to our resident alliance troll, I have said this before, although you're a bit of a tool I love your outfit! Naxx40 gear is simply win.

Lets see more please!
It makes me sad there aren't more people posting on their toons :(

For those of you that have interest, below is a website for everything transmog. Just click the tab on the right that says...transmog. Enjoy!

http://www.icy-veins.com
I have this one.

(A good addon btw is Mogit, another awesome site http://mogmygear.com/ )
This one. (I wish the pose was more flattering) .
This one (I need the Dawnsteel? gloves, she's just a farmer anyways)
05/15/2012 02:37 PMPosted by Mcgoo

Oh look, another innocuous non-pvp related thread getting carpet bombed by this guy. Also, someone decided it was a good idea to give him legendary weapons.

best melee in game has legendaries, and barely gets above 50 percent win ratio at 1900. Truly ANYONE can get them
05/24/2012 07:03 PMPosted by Usch

best melee in game has legendaries, and barely gets above 50 percent win ratio at 1900. Truly ANYONE can get them

Judging by his choice of reforging MH crit > mast and completely leaving mast alone on his OH, he must be hella good.
@Misanthrope

LOVE that outfit. Never seen a hunter transmog like it before.
^ I can't get enough of that. Oh, someone rate mine please!