H- <Borrowed Time> 10/25 Man recruiting

Bleeding Hollow
Prev 1 10 11 12 26 Next
2/16. Need more ranged dps friends for 25s.
two bosses down! great job guys :D
still recruiting!
three bosses down, great job guys :)
Hi there, I've been looking around for potential guilds and you guys seem to fit my raid times exactly. Elemental shaman here! This is my LFG post that is already in these forums so you can get a bit more background on me:

Hi! Thanks for reading. I've been in and out of the raid scene since vanilla, taking breaks due to RL stuff, you know how it goes. Looking to get back into raiding again since I have a totally stable schedule and would like to join up with some people that are planing on raiding between Tuesday and Thursday in the evening. 10 or 25 it doesn't matter; I do prefer 10 though because that makes the group tight knit.

The reason I'm looking for a new guild is because 7/10 of my old raid buddies didn't come back for the expansion, so I'm looking for a new home.

In terms of experience, I've been playing since vanilla, main tanked for a while in BC, switched to my shaman, and I've raided up through Firelands and everyone took a break after we downed rag.

If you need any information contact me in game! Willing to put in apps/run with guildies beforehand. I know my gear isn't amazing right now but its hard to be motivated without people to play with. Thanks for your time!
Hi there, I've been looking around for potential guilds and you guys seem to fit my raid times exactly. Elemental shaman here! This is my LFG post that is already in these forums so you can get a bit more background on me:

Hi! Thanks for reading. I've been in and out of the raid scene since vanilla, taking breaks due to RL stuff, you know how it goes. Looking to get back into raiding again since I have a totally stable schedule and would like to join up with some people that are planing on raiding between Tuesday and Thursday in the evening. 10 or 25 it doesn't matter; I do prefer 10 though because that makes the group tight knit.

The reason I'm looking for a new guild is because 7/10 of my old raid buddies didn't come back for the expansion, so I'm looking for a new home.

In terms of experience, I've been playing since vanilla, main tanked for a while in BC, switched to my shaman, and I've raided up through Firelands and everyone took a break after we downed rag.

If you need any information contact me in game! Willing to put in apps/run with guildies beforehand. I know my gear isn't amazing right now but its hard to be motivated without people to play with. Thanks for your time!

Please contact an officer in game for more details, I am sure they can help you a lot more than here :)
I would recomend visiting borrowed.timeguild.org (note no "www") and submitting an application there. We do have DPS spots open and if your application (as per the format on our website) is up to par then you can expect to have very quick feedback :)
Bump
come and check us out! almost down the 4th boss :)
please visit our forum/talk to an officer in game if you are interested!
spots are still open, please apply within :)
recruitment is still active
please visit our website if you have any questions :)
Bump.
Looking for more dedicated and reliable players
Bump
looking for more players to apply!
visit our forum for more information
please submit an application on our forum if you are interested!