Absolute's recruiting melee DPS for 25M

Emerald Dream
1 2 3 5 Next
<Absolute> a 25man, level 25 guild on Emerald Dream.

We are looking for a few more core raiders for our 25man group. *Absolute is 6/6N and 1/6H MV and 4/6 HoF

We are looking to make a strong push into the current tier of raiding, we however, need a few more quality applicants to fill out our ranks. We've cleared Mogu'Shan Vaults and have downed the first boss of Heart of Fear.

Open recruitment for MELEE DPS! We desperately need rogues, warriors, ret pallies, melee monks, feral druids

RAID TIMES (all times CST/server time)
6:45pm invites - 11:00pm disband Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday

We've recently made the switch to an EPGP loot style system.

WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR Talent and commitment. Just because we're not the top guild, doesn't mean we're accepting any application that floats under our nose. Good players are few and far between, but that's all we're really interested in for raiding. We've discovered many of them over the years. Are you the next?

WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT US This isn't some fly-by-night guild that just formed a month ago. The core of Absolute is made of friends who've been playing together for years – some since the launch of WoW. The guild was created in 2005 and has survived drama, drought, feast, famine (and a brief bout of herpes in early '06. That's all cleared up now). We plan on enduring here. Most of our members are over 20, and we enjoy a mature atmosphere. There are some limitations – as we will not tolerate cruelty, disrespect or racism in public channels (guild chat or otherwise).

This is more than just a "log in --> raid --> log out" guild. We're a community. One rich with quality players and friends both former and present. We have a vibrant, active forum where our current and former members discuss a full range of topics pretty much around the clock.

No, we're not trying to get world firsts. We do, however, want to raid all days on our schedule and put in the effort to achieve what's accessible within that time frame. We do want to push ourselves to be at the top of progression on alliance side for 25 mans. This will mean we wipe during progression. Do not apply if you can't get your hair messed up. There are really great players here, we just need a few more to be able to form a raid without exception. We strive to have fun during raids, while being serious and focused during progression pulls.

STILL INTERESTED?
Visit the General Discussion forum at www.absolute-guild.com to learn more about our guild, our loot system, and how to apply. The new application is brief and intended for you to give us a clear idea of who you are and what sort of team member you intend to be.

www.absolute-guild.com

If any more information is needed please contact either Grubadub, Qean, Morgganna, or myself..

Thanks!

UPDATED 12/18/2012
I want to add that we are looking for a few exceptional healers of any class/spec. Please contact Morgganna or myself!

Thanks.
Kinya said she'd show me her funbags if i bumped this.

So.. bump.
05/27/2012 08:16 AMPosted by Himanshu
Biooh, I request to see yours.

I told you this numerous times. Dinner first then the "looky look"
Canadian Tire sucks.

So.. bump.

I saw them.. they were ok.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bHcs3ae05g

So.. bump.

I saw them.. they were ok.

That's not what you said while I was showing you them. -_-
Happy birthday! You know who you are.
05/28/2012 12:10 AMPosted by Kinya
That's not what you said while I was showing you them. -_-

Sometimes in the heat of the moment you say things you ultimately regret.
I have a lower back tatoo, not realizing i accidently gave myself a tramp stamp....
Knock knock!
05/23/2012 04:09 PMPosted by Kinya
Hunter

it's sad day when a raid roster is short on hunters.
Bump for 25 man progression!!!
05/30/2012 07:22 AMPosted by Defenestrate
Bump for 25 man progression!!!
Would really love to add a Holy Paladin.
Still looking, few more spots opened up.
05/27/2012 08:38 AMPosted by Biooh
Biooh, I request to see yours.

I told you this numerous times. Dinner first then the "looky look"

Where the hell is my dinner, then?
My turn to bump