Sianl

An Irish person's fantasy!

Dasracist

An Irish person's fantasy!

Dasracist

I'm Irish though! D=
Still raider slots available
I wish I could still raid. :(
Updated today. We're in need of melee DPS!
Tap-tap! High quality crew here; if you want quality raiding without the constant swearing, anger, nerd-raging, or apocalyptic fail... well, we're probably the next best thing.Seriously, we're actually awesome. Sign up.
Join up with my dudes. You won't regret it.
Still looking for solid melee DPS!
...(and a brief bout of herpes in early '06. That's all cleared up now).

I probably shouldn't mention this, ummmm, but I am pretty sure that herpes does not clear up. Or so I've heard. You'd probably have to ask some undead, they work with that stuff, before you...you know. Good luck, though! :)
12/07/2012 06:18 PMPosted by Bordak
...(and a brief bout of herpes in early '06. That's all cleared up now).

I probably shouldn't mention this, ummmm, but I am pretty sure that herpes does not clear up. Or so I've heard. You'd probably have to ask some undead, they work with that stuff, before you...you know. Good luck, though! :)

You mustn't know how powerful my dispel is.
12/08/2012 04:03 PMPosted by Kinya

You mustn't know how powerful my dispel is.

hehe
Not having much luck around here, but we're still looking guys.
are you guys looking for melee or tank death knights?
I would join up with you guys, especially after Extremity brought me in to help you guys with Gara'jal 25m progression once upon a time...but our schedules don't line up anymore.
I do recommend anyone who is thinking about it take them up on their offer, nice group of folks.
Bump
Tap-tap-tap. Friendly Mage here, reminding you to sign up if you want to actually enjoy raiding as a fun activity and not just subject yourself to several hours of being yelled at, as with most other raid guilds.

If you're interested, I strongly suggest visiting our website and dropping an application, or contacting one of the listed officers in game. If none are around, feel free to just contact me!
Beating this with my whack-o-matic again.

Come join a great group :)
12/10/2012 08:47 AMPosted by Imonaboät
are you guys looking for melee or tank death knights?

Both actually!

Contact myself, Morgganna, or Qean in-game for more information.
Step right up ladies and gents, still looking for more. If you want a solid guild (we've been around for years), you can't do better.