To the Rescue!

Quests
Post Limit:
Is it just me or does Blizzard not care that this quest is still bugged. I accepted it last night and waited for an hour before submitting a ticket, which they still have not replied to. I immeaditly went to the forums this morning and realized that this quest has been bugged for one reason or another since November. Do they care? Evidence would point to no otherwise they would have fixxed this ages ago. I think they're just lonely and want to talk to people on the horde side after making them wait for several days. Anyways if you're tired of waiting around for this quest and want a place to rant then feel free to respond here even though this thread will probably be taken down because Blizzard can't have people talking about their faults. But if you're reading this Blizzard then I have something for you to consider: If you don't want people pointing out the fact that you've neglected to fix something for months on end, then Fix It! Otherwise I'm just saying what everybody else is thinking.
ooh rah, brother. They really need to get on top of this. it says his Kodo is taking a piss.......................and more.................................................................................................................................................................................................................. WAITING FOREVER!
I feel ya brother just hit this wall myself. Cut them some slack though. They finally fixed pit of scales after how many months.
blizzard really needs to fix this its totally bugged
This is really bad as it breaks the whole chain to the new Cataclysm quests and phased instances. You cannot pick it up again like normal quests ,needs to be done at a certain level.
Just hope Blizzard realise this when MOP is released everyone will be stuck at this quest.
This is really bad as it breaks the whole chain to the new Cataclysm quests and phased instances. You cannot pick it up again like normal quests ,needs to be done at a certain level.
I'm pretty sure that I did it with Mikdra here when she was 80 or 81.
This quest is STILL bugged. Really? I have a toon who'd like to go to Splintertree post, but no...
I know how ridiculous. I came here to make a post about it and lo and behold there is already one on the front page. Pure laziness
found and posted first in this thread, but my issue is resolved here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en-us/forum/topic/4663256307?page=2#32