Currency, currency, currency!

Mobile Bug Report
Post Limit:
Out of all of the things I want to see about my characters, currency has to be one.. I searched the forums and saw no threads about this.. Is this something you're looking to implement? Or maybe just something that you overlooked? Great job on the app though.. Looks and works great for me!
05/16/2012 11:23 PMPosted by Paminaa
Out of all of the things I want to see about my characters, currency has to be one.. I searched the forums and saw no threads about this.. Is this something you're looking to implement? Or maybe just something that you overlooked? Great job on the app though.. Looks and works great for me!

This is something on our backlog.
I agree...just spent 10 minutes clicking on everything trying to find it. Hope it is coming soon!
Neat. I have been wanting an easy way to check valor when off line.
Wondering how close to the Front Log this has moved up from the Back Log?

/necro
Looking for a way to check my currency on other characters without logging a million times. Hope this is something that's coming soon.
Would indeed be handy. Another vote in favor.
Yes, get this done. I don't think updating the female dwarf models is nearly as important.

Disregard females!
Acquire currency!
Been looking for a way to see currencies for years.. this would be great!
Definitely looking forward to seeing this being implemented.
Must still be on their backlog. It's been 4 years and they still can't put this on the web so we can look at it without logging in? You make millions every month and you can't get this one little item added to the character screen?
They haven't updated in years. lol its like they just hate those of us that actually use armory.