Rage Starved.

Druid
Title says it all im rage starved when tanking any raid between my SD and dodge i can't gain enough rage to get the ago from other tank after my growl wears off, any tips?
1: Apply cat bleeds before taunting, if possible. A rip and rake ticking away will help establish threat (they gain your bear threat modifier, leading to tons of threat).
2: If you can't get into cat beforehand, pool rage for a bit. Mangle/maul after you taunt, and continue DPSing as best you can.
3: Enrage when you taunt for bonus damage+rage.
4: Tell the other tank to back off for a bit. Change stances, change forms, salv themselves, whatever. DKs really don't want to leave blood presence, so if you're tanking with a DK just tell them to wait a bit.
If you're starved on rage you're probably using maul too often, if you can just use mangle, lacerate and pulverize once you're rage starts to build up then you use maul, if you're not able to pull off an equally geared tank when you that kind of priority then there's probably some other problem, like Ahanss said if its a really big problem get the other tanks to back off to just auto attacking or something; also if you spec into it the increased physical damage from your enrage really helps again like Ahanss said :P
I would drop the stampede talents and put into primal fury.

We crit often since we stack a lot of agility. So you are able to generate rage off of crits.

Haste off feral charge really does not do anything substantial. I really am starting to see a lot of bears dropping points in stampede which is nice if your bearcatting, but useless for pure bears.
Primal Fury is a must for any feral spec, get it.

if you don't want to take your point of Stampede, take the from infected wounds.
What would possess you to not take primal fury? x.x
I've found that almost all aggro issues involved the other tank result from them continuing to beat on the target with all their abilities after another tank taunts off. This is basic tanking stuff here... when the other tank taunts, you auto-attack for a few seconds. I have to do this all the time, since bears seem to be a high-dps tank. Tell your other tank to stop being an idiot.

Besides that, do not use maul when you're not currently tanking. That should solve your problem. Mangle, keep lacerate stacks going, use Enrage when you taunt off (King of the Jungle is very helpful there). If you are rage-starved before it's your turn to tank... well WTF? Why are you rage-starved? Why have you been depleting your rage at the exact time when you NEED it? Pool rage before you have to take aggro! This, again, is basic tanking stuff.

And not to beat a dead horse, but you failed to get a talent which specifically states that it gives you extra rage. Primal Fury is needed, as you have found out. And yes, Stampede is a waste of talent points for bears.
Try spamming your auto-attack early in the encounter (or repeatedly right clicking with the mouse).
Swap for some dps pieces if you are outgearing the instance.
I see you have changed and drop the 2 points into Primal Fury. You may want to change major glyph of thorns to frenzied regen so you dont rage starve from using that cooldowb as well.

If you have a resto druid, boomkin, or kitty in your raid, you may want them to cast throns on you since the damage from thorns equals added threat on you not the caster.
05/21/2012 12:29 PMPosted by Druimeister
Try spamming your auto-attack early in the encounter (or right clicking with the mouse).
Spamming auto atta.... wut?
05/22/2012 03:29 PMPosted by Mojones
Try spamming your auto-attack early in the encounter (or right clicking with the mouse).

Check the general page of your spell book. On a brand new toon it's usually hotkeyed to 1.
05/22/2012 06:59 PMPosted by Druimeister

Check the general page of your spell book. On a brand new toon it's usually hotkeyed to 1.

This is not TERA or D3. Spamming your auto attack button (people bind that still?) does not make you attack faster.
Besides the Primal Fury issue - in a raid, you should have 0 rage issue if the boss is actually hitting you.
(You should only have issues in 5 mans and when the boss is not hitting you.)

My guess would be, just as Ot, that the other tank keeps attacking, you lose aggro, don't get attacked and thus have rage issues. I.e. you have rage issue because you lose aggro and not the other way around. If you don't have Vengeance, you cannot compete in aggro against a tank with a full stack of Vengeance (assuming both have similar gear and know their rotation). So, after a taunt, the other tank has to slack for a few seconds (or switch to Cat :p) until you gain a lead in Vengeance.

(And then, if your rotation is suboptimal, the other tank might still catch up in aggro.)
05/21/2012 12:29 PMPosted by Druimeister
Try spamming your auto-attack early in the encounter (or repeatedly right clicking with the mouse).
lmao

i remember "spamming" auto attack my first 10 mintues playing... oh boy

This is not TERA or D3. Spamming your auto attack button (people bind that still?) does not make you attack faster.

I didn't say it makes you attack faster. I don't even have it hot-keyed, but if at the beginning of a dungeon I'm rage starved I spam right click and it'll get me up to about 30-40 rage so I can start grabbing aggro. I use it particularly at the beginning of HoT where grabbing both of the Frozen Servitors can be a challenge.

Edit: I scoffed the first time someone tipped me to it but try it sometime.

I didn't say it makes you attack faster. I don't even have it hot-keyed, but if at the beginning of a dungeon I'm rage starved I spam right click and it'll get me up to about 30-40 rage so I can start grabbing aggro. I use it particularly at the beginning of HoT where grabbing both of the Frozen Servitors can be a challenge.

Are you sure it's not just because you're not using other abilities in the mean time? Cause that really doesn't make any sense otherwise.
Just starting the encounter with 10 rage I don't even charge. Lumber in, right click 'til I get a chunk of red in the rage bar then lumber over and hit the other servitor and hope someone doesn't take agro on the first while I'm dragging the second over. Not using any other abilities but now that you mention it I feel a little silly for not throwing a faerie fire in the mix for a little extra agro.

You could also shift before the fight for 10 rage and/or enrage just as you pull for rage.

Another good idea is to macro /startattack to your moves so that, even if you don't have enough rage for a special, your will be auto attacking. For example:

#showtooltip
/cast Mangle(Bear Form)
/startattack

But spamming your auto-attack button, or even wasting a button for auto-attack? Why would you do that? Pressing the button faster is no different that just pressing it once or just doing a /startattack or (assuming you had enough rage for a special) hitting with the autoattacks that automatically start with each special.