Fire/Frost Mage and Afflic Lock LF RBG Group

Blackrock
Me and my friend (Còrrupt) are looking for a group/guild to do rated bg's with. We are currently on the server eitrigg which is not a huge pvp server. Rated BG's are very difficult to win with only two good people. so we are looking to transfer.

Please message me in-game or via this thread and i'll definatly contact you. We'd prefer to do rated bg's with the team/guild first cross server to make sure it's a decent group, try us out, etc.

If you have any questions please let me know
Look forward to hearing from you :)
xp of both of you
Midnight Paradox is simi hardcore raiding guild home to all types of WoW players.

We have a large casual base, spanning all levels, running dungeons and having fun. At this time we run 2 10 man raiding groups in H DS.

But our PvPers need some love! We are currently looking for a PVP Officer.
The Position would include: Recruitment, Scheduling, Running RBGs, Promoting/maintaining PVP ranks, and communicating the needs of the PVPers to the GM.

Also note - that this would be YOUR team. In no way are you required to take anyone you do not wish too, but the ultimate goal is to build a Midnight Paradox RBG team. We have many players, but promoting anyone to PVP rank would be at your discretion.

For more info please goto:
http://midnightparadox.enjin.com/