Nerf Locks.

Warlock
Post Limit:
How is it fair that they have pets and don't even have to feed them?
Because if they don't do our bidding we will eradicate their MINDS!!
05/24/2012 09:22 AMPosted by Zøl
How is it fair that they have pets and don't even have to feed them?
Hunter's pets do not require feeding anymore either soo....

and

05/24/2012 10:03 AMPosted by Mestra
Because if they don't do our bidding we will eradicate their MINDS!!
I feed mine Gnomes. Not because I have to, or because they deserve it, just because I can
I feed my felpuppy with the guts of dead alliance.
They are demons of dark magic, all we have to do is give them a little bit of sunshine every few days and love them. They will grow up to be model citizens!
Pffft bunch of hordies, I'll eat y'all later...
ummm because demons for one dont eat just kill and for two no one has to have arrows or feed their pets any more
I don't care if huntars dodn't need ammo or food for their pets anymore. I never said they shood. This game is broken. Also we should increase the capture time on flags, except the flags closte to the GY's in AB.
I don't care if huntars dodn't need ammo or food for their pets anymore. I never said they shood. This game is broken. Also we should increase the capture time on flags, except the flags closte to the GY's in AB.

Holy random, do you have the slightest idea of what you're talking about?
I feed my pets. Not because I have to. But because I should. His latest meal was about... 4 gnomes? Maybe it was 5...
Holy random, do you have the slightest idea of what you're talking about?

See this is the problem with this GAME AND THESE FORUMS! no one can think for themselves and justs asks like a bunch of sheep. I make an suggestion and get flames for it. Also i thik it's bull that ther are so many GY's in AV. remove snowfall and we might get some PvP in that BG.
See this is the problem with this GAME AND THESE FORUMS! no one can think for themselves and justs asks like a bunch of sheep. I make an suggestion and get flames for it. Also i thik it's bull that ther are so many GY's in AV. remove snowfall and we might get some PvP in that BG.

Derpy dur?
Wow whan I started this thread it was meant more as a sarcastic statement about dumb QQ posts rather than an outright troll post. But since I'm getting bites i'll roll with the troll post. Alos, I hadn't seen a good nerf locks post in a while so I felt we needed one.
05/24/2012 03:04 PMPosted by Clavum
Wow whan I started this thread it was meant more as a sarcastic statement about dumb QQ posts rather than an outright troll post. But since I'm getting bites i'll roll with the troll post. Alos, I hadn't seen a good nerf locks post in a while so I felt we needed one.

Yea Locks need sum nerfs been a while since they last got em! (How much 2 patches?) Anyways time to nerf again to keep them qwuiete!

Now let me get back at killing this lock.