I got destroyed by an Arms warrior today

Warrior
Post Limit:
LOL, it was painful. I fought this orc warrior several times back to back at the Overlook near Honor Hold.

I went 0-3. Gear-wise I think he has more 403 gear than I have. His health was about 6k more. I'm guessing his resilience was around mine.

The biggest problem I had was stopping his charge. I think that was the biggest deciding factor in the fight ... and his increased # of stuns.

So .... how does a fury warrior beat an arms warrior?

Thanks all. And I appreciate insight from everyone, even the bragging arms spec warriors on here ;)
That was me who destroyed you.

Heres a quick list of reasons I beat you.

1: You killed one of my Grunts, Grunt Grunilde.
2: You dared to attack one of the towns of the Horde.
3: You dared raise your weapon against a Kor'Kron Overlord.

I think you just used your CD's poorly.
You popped deathwish+ Recklessness / I stunned you with Throwdown.
Pop'd my Damage Buffs ( Bloodfury + Trinket ) and destroyed you.
How the hell do I outgear him? Our stats are almost equal...

He didnt even mention he was using a Flask...
Your a DK....get lost...
The closest thing you understand about PVP is to spam deathstrike....

I have better gear then him Item Level wise, but thats it. Our Crit, AP, and Resilance are very very close and his HP was only 2k less then I had after I used COM shout instead of battle.

About the only thing I Enjoy fighting 1 on 1 anymore is another warrior.
Um yeah 403 vs 390 - that is a huge gear difference, especially for this class. If this was the rogue forums I'd say differently but sorry. A 397 vs a 378 weapon - 397 wins.
between the gear and throwdown, i dont think the outcome could any different.
pseudo pvper too pseudo pvper

you out gear him by alot.

you are comparing stats from two dif specs. in the same ilevel you do not have the stats you currently have as arms. the playing field isnt fully level.

doesnt mean anything much if he can out play you. (which it doesnt like he did) he will most likely lose because of the gear difference, spec difference and what have you.
Your a DK....get lost...
The closest thing you understand about PVP is to spam deathstrike....

I have better gear then him Item Level wise, but thats it. Our Crit, AP, and Resilance are very very close and his HP was only 2k less then I had after I used COM shout instead of battle.

About the only thing I Enjoy fighting 1 on 1 anymore is another warrior.

you outgear him.
That is such an unfitting helmet for an orc warrior...
I'll smack ya around orc.
hey obmi, my fury warrior buddy: I didnt read much of what responses that come in except for the orc that claimed responsibility for beeting you down.

I can tell you one thing though. I am 50% cata, and when I face arms warriors who are 90-100% cata I Still 80+% of the time win! its all about your rotation and when you use your (super hit) macro I told you I use. You must practice using heroic leap, intercept 100%smoothly so you can slow down Arms. we do not have throwdown so you must sunder - sunder - Fear - leap - intercept - (hopefully you build 60+ rage) BAM POP THAT (SUPER HIT) AND THEN SMACK AWAY. MAKING SURE YOU SLOWED THEM SO THAT BAST3RD WONT ESCAPE.

hehe sorry caps.

but do not worry, I am 5.1k res. some say thats too high. but for fury we need as much res as possible. just wait til you get your dual cata weps . hehe your gonna love it. holla at yea in the BGs bud!
I WILL DESTROY YOU!
That helmet.. why?
If your a fury warrior and an arms warrior has more hp then you, then there's your answer.