Most OP class in MoP?

General Discussion
So, what class does everybody think will be the next OP class in MoP? or the next few OP classes?-- Discuss :o
Monk, they're the new kid in town... and I don't want to hear that DKs weren't OP at their release.
It's weird...from what I've seen on the beta the monk class isn't really as OP as it is cool looking.

I predict Hunters. I don't know why...but that was the first thing that popped up in my head :p
DK. Spam howling blast or whatever it is called 5x, then frost strike 5x (watch Swifty's duels)
And yeah, ranged dps apparently.
Trood, you say hunters but apparently every other class have amazing reflexes and can dodge/parry bullets/arrows in mop lol.
Monk, they're the new kid in town... and I don't want to hear that DKs weren't OP at their release.

Monks may seem OP, but a lot of other classes are getting OP abilities as well.

Of course some abilities do need CDs (ex. Dizzying Haze), but if they keep the gameplay similar to what it is in the beta, PvP combat will be a lot more fast-paced and (imo) more invigorating.
The class you're not playing.
Right now I'd say warriors and guardian ferals but there's still several weeks to go of tweaking before it goes live.
Warlocks are Imo.... They are like SL/SL all over agian... They self heal like a restro druid now if Afflic... Never seen their heals so strong since BC; however with how hard melee is hitting now I feel they NEED it. They do not have the crazy CC us frost mages have to hold melee at bay :P
The one that isn't me, but killed me in a duel. Or the one that some random internet "celebrity" focuses on in a 30 second clip of the stars alligning and one shotting another (poorly geared) player, after 12 hours of failed attempts that are never mentioned.

A lynch mob will subsequently be formed spouting said anecdotal evidence as proof positive of Blizzard's bias toward said class, and their lack of ability to balance their game. After a few weeks of forum outcry , said class will get a token nerf that changes nothing*

*Unless they are Mages or Ret Paladins. Mages will either get a nerf on a PTR that is reverted before live or they'll get buffed.

Ret Paladins will get a crippling nerf that is not changed until at least one full patch cycle. And even then the fix will be a band-aid and they'll require a complete spec rework in the following expansion to actually fix the problem.
Rogues, and every healer class imaginable. Frost mages maybe

Oh, and i have no doubt monks iwll be rediculously op, because blizz hasnt been able to nerf them to the ground.

I've heard rogues are getting nerfed.
07/12/2012 09:38 PMPosted by Gravy
Right now I'd say warriors and guardian ferals but there's still several weeks to go of tweaking before it goes live.

A few weeks of tweaking? Seriously Gravy? Are you new to Wow? MOP will come out near november. The prepatch has not even hit the ptr.... By November/October timeframe the hype from GW2 will be down, the kids will be out of school soon and People will be making Christmas purchases. I work in marketing. Its the best time to push an xpax. I mean they could really use it at the end of August to compete with Guild Wars 2, or they Do the smart thing and wait till the hype dies down at the end of Oct/early Nov. By doing this they could wind up stealing half of their player base. Best marketing move ensuring the most money...
I work in marketing. Its the best time to push an xpax.

WoW has a built in audience in the millions. They barely even need to do any press for it beyond confirming its going to exist. They could sell MoP only on the third Tuesday of a month ,and only ones that fall on odd numbered dates, and only in months that have an even number of days and they would still break records.

I've heard rogues are getting nerfed.

like being a dps only class that has to wait like 20 minutes for dungeons and raids isnt enough pain?

I know right? I'd like to see the nerf bat drop on someone other than a rogue or hunter for a change. When was the last time it hit paladins?
I'm just waiting for the "we're done theorycrafting, we think we got it" post before I go play in the beta. Those people who excel at class analysis can spend tons of time in the beta, and I will thank them for it.

The idea of re-learning a spec and rotation only to have it changed up on you again just doesn't appeal to me. (My main is a Druid and I just keep reading about how many changes have been made and are still needed.) I would rather wait a bit.

TL;DR I haven't played in beta yet to know anything about this.