Transmog Sets

Ravenholdt
So all is well and good once again in the world of Myleia, thanks to you Bobcat!

Check out my sexy, sultry transmog on my profile if you want to see how it looks for yourself. Does anyone know if there is a way to alter your character profile pose?

I want to say that dealing with Bobcat was totally awesome. He was fair, honest with pricing, and delivered everything as promised. Makes me wish I played horde side just so I could join his guild.

Rawr.
wow...that does look very nice and very deceptive....no one will think that armor and weapon transmog hides some hideously potent PvP gear. Much like the Mage Holland who transmogged his gear to look like a fishing outfit.

I too am pleased with the transfer of items since my hunter has her Ironhide transmog.

Again, keep an eye out for the unfinished pieces that you need on DS.
Myleia: Wow, that looks really good. I didn't know that mail gear like that was even available, and it seems like it was designed around the color of your skin. Nice job.
This is the Ironhide gear that I brought over.

All I need not to complete is the belt.

Again nice look.

Bob
Thanks Bobcat, Starien.

I will my eyes peeled for an ironhide belt... is that a flaming skull on the chestpiece?

Looks good though, very fiery, as if it were crafted from a piece of the molten core.
I'm envious of the look, Myleia.

I've tried my hardest to get a good "purple" set together, but there are pieces I can't acquire that I should be able to. Except Blizz decided to put an arbitrary restriction on acquiring said pieces (Replica Knight-Lieutenant's Grips and Walkers) by forcing you to have a rank higher than Knight-Lieutenant (I is a Knight-Lieutenant).

As someone else said, it almost looks like it was made to go with that skin tone.
I'm envious of the look, Myleia.

I've tried my hardest to get a good "purple" set together, but there are pieces I can't acquire that I should be able to. Except Blizz decided to put an arbitrary restriction on acquiring said pieces (Replica Knight-Lieutenant's Grips and Walkers) by forcing you to have a rank higher than Knight-Lieutenant (I is a Knight-Lieutenant).

As someone else said, it almost looks like it was made to go with that skin tone.

Are they items that can be farmed and sold on the AH or are they completely unavailable?

If they are farmable, just follow the advice I gave Myleia here and follow suit. Let me know if your interested with a little assistance on a slightly more populated server.

That said, I am now down to 30k on DS having transferred most of my gold in hard assets to ravenholdt.
Damn...I finally get the boots here and your gone...

Well, it is over a year later.
07/31/2013 11:41 AMPosted by Starien

Yeah I know...but I had seen them on line not so long ago on one of my Ally alts...
On the bright side, it's given me ideas for my own hunters.
Is it just me or does Myleia's avatar on the forum looks glitched at the shoulder line?
My set sucks because all leather armor looks dumb.

Leather actually has the most variation. Plate is worst because most boot models look like rubber galoshes. Too civilized too. Needs more teef an' skullz.
07/31/2013 11:41 AMPosted by Starien

LOL - threadomancy. I fall for it every time.