<Solidarity> 25-man 8/8H Recruitment

Sargeras
Hello, and thank you for your interest in Solidarity!

We are always on the lookout for reliable raiders to improve our current 25-man lineup. We closed out DS with a realm-3rd 25-man finish and enough time to farm everyone's mount and even make a few sales. Currently we are on open recruitment for the MoP launch and all classes/specs are welcome to apply. We intend to raid immediately upon each instance's unlock and it's anyone's game to come prepped and ready. However, we do expect applicants to have an extensive history of progression raiding, a min/max mentality, and to be able to take criticism positively.

Solidarity raids 2-3 nights a week, on Tue/Wed from 7:30PM - 11:30PM CST (Sargeras server time) and Sunday from 8:30PM - 11:30PM CST. We use a simple EPGP loot system that accounts for attendance, boss kills, and gear taken. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=EPGP

Much more information is available on our website. Please visit our forums to apply for a raiding position:
http://Solidarity.Guildomatic.com

Thank you!
Bump for my dude Indig, awesome guild.
Damn looks like you guys need everything.
06/08/2012 06:30 PMPosted by Czarnick
Damn looks like you guys need everything.

Even Frost Mages!
The point of having the full list is so I don't get "hey, but what about XXXX spec/class?" messages. Everyone can see where they fall in our priorities.

EDIT: Updated the rankings.
Hello I am interested. I am a combat/sub rogue but I know how to play assas VERY well. It is my most preffered but combat and sub were most dmg for my gear at the time. If youd like to add my real ID it is frederickz3@yahoo.com
If you arnt interested it's fine GL and Yw for the bump hehe
Dntlookback, can you fill out an application on the website that was linked by the op to be considered?

Bump for MAH BAWSE!
Although that list puts Ele shammies below feral tanks, when we already have two tanks and 0 Ele shammies and could definitely use one. Hmm
free bump for some awesome people
Updated recruitment information.
Updated for pre-MoP recruitment.
Slight update.
Updated for final pre-MoP recruitment.
Less than a week until MoP, GO SARGERAS!
bump