LFG after long layoff

Garrosh
Post Limit:
Hi. I've recently returned after a break from the game. My former guild has disbanded and i am interested in being a part of one before MoP hits.
I'm looking to raid on a casual basis, but be an active member on a near daily schedule. I've been playing since vanilla and have for the most part always enjoyed my experience in game.
What i bring:
~A positive attitude
~An ability to receive constructive criticism
~A sense of humor and comradery
~A sense of adventure

What i'm looking for:
~A fun group of people to get to know and come to call friends
~People who have a sense of humor and don't take the game seriously.

I'm not looking for any guaranteed raid spots or such things. I'm just as happy running 5 mans or doing dailies as long as the people are fun. I can be reached on my real id which is
mrkorndog@gmail.com.
Any and all responses are appreciated
Blah Horde
Welcome back to the game there, if you are still looking for a guild to call home, feel free to speak to me or to another tempered verdict member in game to see if we are right for you
06/16/2012 09:29 PMPosted by Jalad
Welcome back to the game there, if you are still looking for a guild to call home, feel free to speak to me or to another tempered verdict member in game to see if we are right for you

I may be interested Jalad. I haven't played since the first couple months of cata. I have a 74 warrior, 74 rogue, 80 DK, and 85 mage.

Probably going to work on leveling the rogue and maybe doing some light raiding before MoP on my mage or rogue if I lvl him fast enough. I prefer 10 man groups and led my own raid through quite of bit of Wrath.

Would you mind if I hit you up in game?
yea go ahead all welcome, (sorry for delay from your post, i don't check forums too often)