Horde or Alliance?

Thrall
I am a Alliance (yes I have the phone case :P), but I want to raid. And Alliance doesn't seem like the best place to raid, I gave my guild 4 weeks to set up a good raiding group. But i'm still unsure. Please help!

P.S. I feel like Horde wins more Bg's, Raids alot more and so on.
There's a few good alliance guilds recruiting, you just have to look around for them.

Honestly the gear your in isn't good enough to raid DS. You're missing gems and enchants all over the place and the gems you are using aren't right for frost (or tank, except for 1 mastery gem). You have no enchants, not even the rep ones, at least you have your runes on your weapons. Some of your gear is tank gear not dps gear. Your reforging seems ok at least. If you want anyone to take you seriously about raiding fix your gear first.

Noxxic.com is a great place for advice on gear, gems, enchanting, rotation etc.

Fix up your gear, then start looking for a guild that raids.
06/12/2012 03:12 PMPosted by Zalaíria
P.S. I feel like Horde wins more Bg's, Raids alot more and so on.

Stormy already said a bunch, but as to this particular part. Everyone always says the same thing. As far as anyone can tell, its just a psychological thing. For instance, last weekend was WsG weekend. I did a few and the whole time all I ever read in /bg was "Ally suck", "Ally never win", "ALly never has healers, etc..... I log onto my lock, which is horde, and what do you know, its the same thing.

But in some particular BGs, I do think there is an uneven split. FOr instance when trying to do AVs on AV weekend on my lock, I lost like 8 in a row. Every time one idiot would say everyone zerg to the final boss. Everyone would do that, and horde would lose. I logged onto my druid and won like 9 out of 10 AVs after that. And its the opposite of that for AB for me. In fact I have the most terrible luck with AB as ally. It really shows how terrible the PvP community can be. I don't mean skill wise, I'm mean showing a clear anti-social behavior bad.

But I did went off topic. TLDR: as far as anyone can tell, it is a 50/50 split. You wanna up your chances to win, run with friends.
all horde does here is troll in trade your not missing much, raiding is just an legend
06/14/2012 01:13 PMPosted by Oneonefive
all horde does here is troll in trade your not missing much, raiding is just an legend

I've been on a handful of servers since I started playing WoW and Horde trade probably has one of the biggest collection of clowns outside of servers like Illidan that I've ever seen.

Quite a few successful guilds though.

I've been on a handful of servers since I started playing WoW and Horde trade probably has one of the biggest collection of clowns outside of servers like Illidan that I've ever seen.

Quite a few successful guilds though.

They even have a Facebook page where they go to clown/troll/be morons when they aren't on WoW. There's been maybe a handful of threads on it that don't devolve into "lol you blow" "no you" "you mad?" and it goes on...
I don't have a hard time believing this at all. I've enjoyed this server a great deal since I got here but trade is over the top.
Horde Trade chat ftw!!!!!
Trade Chat/ LFG/city been Trolled since this server has been in existence in fact i bet almost every server is full of it. I myself am guilty of it. Though some take it too far.