Gnomes Racial and Mana changes in MoP

General Discussion
In MoP intelect no longer will effect mana. It won't increase our mana pool, so will that effect the gnome racial? One of the gnome racials is that it gives 3% more mana, I think (don't quote me on that). Does that mean either blizzard is going to change the racial? Also do you guys like the mana change... personally I dont like it. I like to see you guys comments, opinions, and etc.
Some of the racials are changing, wouldn't be surprised if the Gnome one joined them.
From what ive heard, so far the racial for Gnomes has not changed and its 5% mana pool increase.

however I cant possibly imagine it staying that way, Everyone would want to be a gnome for the extra mana....couldnt possibly have that now could we.....
From what ive heard, so far the racial for Gnomes has not changed and its 5% mana pool increase.however I cant possibly imagine it staying that way, Everyone would want to be a gnome for the extra mana....couldnt possibly have that now could we.....

That'd be very true. but I hope they don't change it. Planning to race change soon.
Where did you read this? (About the intellect not affecting mana).
06/13/2012 05:42 PMPosted by Mindfreakz

In the Beta intellect no longer affects the size of your mana pool. (Personally I don't like it.)
06/13/2012 05:45 PMPosted by Soulster

In the Beta intellect no longer affects the size of your mana pool. (Personally I don't like it.)

I'm not a big fan of the idea either in all honesty.
I'm not a big fan of the idea either in all honesty.[/quote]
Most mana users don't like this change, lets hope they change it! Maybe get more views/conversation started on this thread. Tell blizz we don't like this change! It's an change that wasn't needed.
06/13/2012 05:51 PMPosted by Mindfreakz

Well it's not so bad. Some casters practically do not go oom with scaling changes and whatnot. However it's all subject to change and all. From what I've seen of level 90's is that at level 90 right now on beta your maximum mana is 300k.

I just actually saw a gnome mage in one of the zones and because of their racial, it bumped up their mana to 315k due to 15k being 5% of 300k.

So it probably will not change.

Well it's not so bad. Some casters practically do not go oom with scaling changes and whatnot. However it's all subject to change and all. From what I've seen of level 90's is that at level 90 right now on beta your maximum mana is 300k.

I just actually saw a gnome mage in one of the zones and because of their racial, it bumped up their mana to 315k due to 15k being 5% of 300k.

Heh, I like to see my mana pool go up. Then again, when do you see a caster go oom. Lets hope they don't change the gnome racial ^

Heh, I like to see my mana pool go up. Then again, when do you see a caster go oom. Lets hope they don't change the gnome racial ^
I probably haven't figured out the newish rotation for my lock on beta but I found myself lifetapping quite aggressively. It's not exactly what I'm used to.

I probably haven't figured out the newish rotation for my lock on beta but I found myself lifetapping quite aggressively. It's not exactly what I'm used to.

Yeah... which kinda sucks. Of course it's beta, and it's only the beginning of the beta. So lets cross our fingers and hope for the best.