Best heirlooms for disc leveling??

Priest
I notice some of them have spirit or some have haste. So if I am leveling as a disc priest would I want the spirit or haste more??

Id prefer to get the non spirit ones as I can use those to level a mage too and there is nothing else I can use to level with cloth spirit. Will the spirit really make that much of a difference?
Nope.

If you want to get non-spirit heirlooms that will work just fine. I don't think I ever used spirit heirlooms.
Nope.

If you want to get non-spirit heirlooms that will work just fine. I don't think I ever used spirit heirlooms.

But the spirit stuff would be better than haste right?
06/13/2012 12:09 PMPosted by Zorbing
But the spirit stuff would be better than haste right?

It's really not going to matter much until you get to like 70-80, and honestly probably not even then. You'll have plenty of spirit on other gear.
... I don't remember there being multiple cloth options? My 2nd priest finished levelling with heirlooms, and I passed them all on to the mage. The Dreadmist stuff, and Ancient Bloodmoon Cloak. It's red and clashes with the deep purple colour of the stupid robes >:(

Headmaster's Staff for wep

2 x Discerning Eye of the Beast for trinket.

I actively worked at equipping +Spirit gear in every non-heirloom slots as I went, especially as I approached later-Wrath content.