PvP(Heals): Shaman or another class?

Shaman
Im trying to decide what toon I want for MoP, I'm going to be PvP/arena healing and Im not sure where to find up to date stuff to read on each class and their changes in MOP. I prefer choosing between Shaman and Priest, but not sure. Will shamans still be top tier healers? What are your opinions
shamans will be horrendously over powered.

i have no idea what blizzard thinks theyre doing, but i appreciate it. we're gonna have 2 weeks of 5.0 of godly healing, then 5.0.6 is going to come out and nerf us back to a reasonable level

personally im gonna shoot for as high of a rating in that two weeks as i can.
06/14/2012 12:45 AMPosted by Jkspiritlink
shamans will be horrendously over powered.

How so?

Also just roll a monk for healing
Double Slt Double Mana Tide
Plus you have a lot of Dps Totems that buffs your team that we can give as the healer.
And those Talents. You get like a Pain Sup but it's awesomer.

Monks arn't that great for Healing PvP to be honest. there not going to be OP in everything...

Shamans also get a stun and oh yeah that Acdence thing.
06/14/2012 10:05 AMPosted by Streetguru
How so?

06/14/2012 11:54 AMPosted by Restokinz
Double Slt Double Mana Tide
Also double healing tide / double stun totem / double freedom totem if you take it...

Glyph of Healing tide totem... when healing tide heals a teammate you reduce theyre frost/fire/nature damage taken by 10%....

GLYPH OF PURGE!!! PURGE 2 things AT ONCE AGAIN!!@#!@$!

Also if you take Unleashed fury you get a 40% damage reduction on a 15s cooldown.

Shamans also get a stun and oh yeah that Ascendance thing.
06/14/2012 12:50 PMPosted by Jkspiritlink
Also if you take Unleashed fury you get a 40% damage reduction on a 15s cooldown.
This is probably an awesome talent to take but just to clarify the 40% reduction is just from damage of one person you used unleash rockbiter on. Like if 2 people are attacking you and you use unleash rockbitter on one of them the other attacker damage will not be reduced. At least that is how i read it.
06/15/2012 12:03 AMPosted by Aghator
This is probably an awesome talent to take but just to clarify the 40% reduction is just from damage of one person you used unleash rockbiter on. Like if 2 people are attacking you and you use unleash rockbitter on one of them the other attacker damage will not be reduced. At least that is how i read it.

Oh i know, but thats still a ridiculously powerful ability. its also going to create a decent skill cap for shamans that use it.

If you just UE:UF:Rockbiter on a pet, you're stilll going to get wtfpwnd. IF you use it on one person that your teammates just cyclones, you might still get wtfpwnd. the only way it will be useful is if you coordinate which target your teammates are going to cc off of you, and then UE:UF:Rockbiter the other quick enough so that you can mitigate damage.

But while we're talking about Unleashed Fury, I also really like the frostbrand unleash. the 50% sprint + insta g wolf will be very very useful as well.