<NANANANANANANANA BATMAN> Selling FL Mount

Arthas
That's right folks. Summer is coming and we are having a blowout sale on H Rag and Smoldering Egg of Millagazor mount for 100k (along with any loot off Rag). We run every Sunday and it will be first come first serve. Price will NOT be negotiable. If interested please respond here or send an in-game mail to Xlord with your info.

6/17 - Sold
6/24 - Sold
7/1 - Taken
7/8 - Taken
7/15 - Taken
7/22 - Taken
7/29 - Taken
8/5 - Taken
8/12 - Open
6/17 a buyer has been found. Next open week would be 6/24.
me me me! i want it for 100k
6/24 a buyer has been found. Next open week will be 7/1.
If you want I got about 15 buyers scattered all over my friends list wanting that mount. We don't bother with it for now. Booked for DS heroics and Can barely get people on for those. PM me if u want the names.
/wave
So I did H-Rag in some crappy openraid group last weekend, and seeds are kind of a joke in 10man compared to what they were in 25.

Oh, and Xlord still sucks.
Oh I'm sorry. Are you still mad about lava? SICK BURN!
i love this guild name
How did you think of such an awesome guild name?

It's really original and all that.

Lawls
TBH I don't remember, I just blurted it out. It came down to this or Team Rainbow Unicorn. I think we made the right choice.
06/16/2012 04:30 PMPosted by Xlord
I think we made the right choice.

Me too lol
Buyer for 6/24 may have to wait an extra week. Looking for a backup buyer for that slot.
06/15/2012 04:05 PMPosted by Xlord
Oh I'm sorry. Are you still mad about lava? SICK BURN!

I have no idea what this means.
Buyers have been found for 7/1 and 7/8. Next open spot is 7/15. These will be run all summer long, so get in line now if you want one. They are first come first serve.
7/15 is taken. Next open spot is 7/22
Pushing it back to the top.
Sold threw July. Next opening is 8/5.
Keep in mind too that these heroic mounts will have thier drop rate reduced to prob 1% come mop so buy the run while you can if your not in a guild willing to do it or unable to.

Also you may want to consider doing/selling the sinestra i cant hear you over the sound of how awesome I am achiv as well ;D Expecting that to be turned into a feat of strength in mop too.

And nice guild name i laughed. Didnt even know it could be that long.
8/5 is taken now. Don't miss out, like Wenll said

heroic mounts will have thier drop rate reduced to prob 1% come MoP

While this has not been confirmed, why take a chance.