25 DS Heroic Mount Sale Sale

Area 52
Post Limit:
<We Might Be Raiders> is now selling 25man Heroic Dragon Soul runs.

For 100k - You receive a full run + Mount.
For 125k - You receive a full run + Mount + Any Gear.

If you are interested: wmbrguild[at]gmail.com or reply here. Or hit up Moboborson, Gallowz, Haveabanana, Lumathos, or Del in game.

Raid Time(s) - Invites are 15minutes prior.
Wednesday - 10:00 PM Server (EST) to 1:00 AM Server (EST).

We are also able to sell mounts on 10man on Friday & Monday @ 10:00PM EST.

Payment
A 20% Deposit will be required to hold your raid spot once you lock into the run.
A 30% Deposit required to start the raid.
The remaining 50% will be collected before the Madness pull. You will be required to show proof of funds before the initial deposit.

Failure
Should the night end in utter failure because you’re too heavy, we will refund you all of your hard-earned gold + 5k as a thank you for your patronage.
* Unless you’re being a tool. At which case we will refund your money and part ways.

BONUS! (On the 8/8Heroic Clear)
- 30% Discount for anyone who tops DPS meters on 3 or more fights.
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR Sale!
Sooo If I tank i won't get a discount? QQ
These prices are pretty much unbelieveable. If this isn't a troll I will be contacting you in game ASAP. Infact if you aren't Trolling save me this weeks clear. Cheers. Loom forward to talking in game.
So this is how idiots get PVE progression and gear. Was starting to wonder, I am actually in awe at your initiative on capitalization on the less fortunate. ( /claps ) And I was thinking that everyone on this server was Bad at this game, way to give me hope again. Keep up the good work sir... I am proud of you.
Disregard the worst troll to grace A52 in ages, and seriously sign me up. I will be on wow later this evening ad contacting you ASAP.

Posted from my phone sorry for errors.
What I am serious ! I really support this gentleman's initiative, we should all aspire to be like HIM. You know what... I might just transfer over and let the idiots of Area 52 bow down to my superior presence. Now just to clarify that is presence not presents, but at least you all can benefit from both.
06/17/2012 04:59 PMPosted by Phazed
Disregard the worst troll to grace A52 in ages, and seriously sign me up. I will be on wow later this evening ad contacting you ASAP.

He's not a troll. He's just one of those those people. You can count all of the productive posts he has ever made on one hand.

[E] This is in all of the forum subsections he posts in, too. Not just A52.

This server deserves a better troll like it had back in tbc, not some kid on summer vacation.
I regret that I have but one life to troll ! I have yet to begin to Troll ! Its one small troll for Area 52, one giant step for World of Warcraft !
We have locked in our spot for this next raid week, 6/20. We are now taking bids for 6/27 and 7/2.
06/18/2012 08:06 AMPosted by Moboborson
We have locked in our spot for this next raid week, 6/20. We are now taking bids for 6/27 and 7/2.

Woooo... time to get my pve on.
We can't really give measurable incentive for tanks/healers. We also don't want people outside of the guild in those roles as we have things mapped out. We'll basically have you DPS, even if you're a healer or tank, and just sit on boss.
well i mean if you have stuff maped out and a healer wants discounts isnt that person just screwed?
Yay
All I have to do is be top dps 3 fights and its 25k? If so I'd take you guys up on this offer!

This server deserves a better troll like it had back in tbc, not some kid on summer vacation.

Am I forgotten already?
06/18/2012 12:56 PMPosted by Shaánk
All I have to do is be top dps 3 fights and its 25k? If so I'd take you guys up on this offer!

Yes. You get all the cake assignments as well.
If this really is legit, ill buy Full run + Lifebinders & Experiment if it drops + the 20k gear pass. 399 Boomkin