Sore loser on ally...

Ravenholdt
Ok so I gank a level 84 DK who was afk at K3 when I went to buy motorcycle parts. He logs on... TWICE... horde alts to QQ about getting ganked, then logs out quickly.

Clearly a whiny sore loser is luring in ally side. I'd name him but it's against the forum rule. However there can't be many level 84 DK anti-PVP player on Ravenhondt.

PVP happens, I've gotten ganked by higher level players, and I've ganked lower level players. There is no such thing as fair combat on PVP server. However it had been a few years since I've had someone log onto an alt to complain about PVP combat. I might have gotten more but BadBoy addon blocked low level whispers, which I installed mainly to stop the annoying gold seller spam and to block level 1 whiners.

PS if you're the one who ninja-whispered me to complain, go QQ elsewhere and roll on care bear server if PVP bothers you too much.
THE NAME, IT BUUUUUUUUUUUUUURNS US!
Why are you QQing about someone's QQ?
Scrye?
Darethy... do I even want to know why you're naked?
Thanks, I got hacked. Didn't get my hunter at least, but its a chance to show off my pecs if nothing else.
06/15/2012 10:13 AMPosted by Darrethy
Thanks, I got hacked. Didn't get my hunter at least, but its a chance to show off my pecs if nothing else.

Read this and read it good.

http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/06/15/the-day-foxs-account-got-hacked-and-how-you-can-learn-from-h/
On topic, going out of your way to create a brand new forum thread to call attention to something that you've taken internal steps to stop receiving attention for seems a little counter-productive.

If you're the one posting such a thread, you lose. Good day, sir.
I agree with my fellow Warlock <3, even if he's blood elf.
I rarely gank lowbies, not saying I don't, it's just not all that common, and when I do I never camp them, which is why I find it funny if I get a whisper with them QQing.

Though, I find it funny, I don't go to the server forums and QQ about QQ.

Also this:

06/14/2012 07:38 PMPosted by Tyrgard
Your characters name is bad and you should feel bad.

Pretty sure this is like, rule 3 or something of the forums. Posting about the event makes you the loser (unless its a congratulatory thread).
06/16/2012 12:32 AMPosted by Lukar

Pretty sure this is like, rule 3 or something of the forums. Posting about the event makes you the loser (unless its a congratulatory thread).

Rule 4 actually.
I heard there were Warlocks in this thread.
Don't be ridiculous. Warlocks are a myth.
While we are QQ'ing...just the other day while in the Blasted Lands, I stubbed my big toe...I mean hoof on a hugh rock as I ported in. HEY Blizz do something about this sht...

I mean I was like "POOF" and landed on that dang rock and hurt myself. Now due to Blizz's error of placing a rock on a KNOWN portal landing zone, I can't roam with the herd and romance the females. Either fix this or I will seek legal reparation. Just be fore warned, I have the OJ Dream Team on Mass Rez and can summon them anytime I need legal protection...

/Da Cow says Moooo....
My character selection list is very, very blue.
If I kill a lowbie, I only kill him once. Not twice.
This thread now about warlocks, witch doctors, surprise party fiddlesticks, and UV cake vodka.