Please help me with my Rogue

Korgath
Post Limit:
Hello, i am a combat rogue and i really need help with managing his DPS in PvE. i manage 8k average DPS! i looked up the rotations and everything i need to be a combat Rogue and it still wont work. i've asked dozens of online players and still wont work.

my rotation is:
Sinister strike until 3 CP > SnD > Sinister strike until 4CP > Revealing Strike > Eviscerate.
then i do Adrenaline rush or killing spree depending on the situation. i always keep my Slice N Dice up 24/7.

i really dont know what is happening. PLEASE look at my gear and see what is the problem and post below.

feel free to tell me anytime and tell me what's up with the low DPS :)
Combat daggers is bad, use a sword, mace, or axe on your main hand.
Several problems I see with just your profile alone. Your effective gear is closer to around 355 then 387. One, you have way too much Pvp gear for effective PvE which can be fixed by doing more Hour of Twilight heroics. Also use the VP to get some 397 gear. Two, most of the gear you have is not gemed or enchanted. Gems and enchants are cheap compared to how easy gold is to make. Even green quality gems will help alot.

I dont play rogue so i cant tell you about stat priorities or if you spec is good, but it sounds like you have already read some forums about your class.

Fix your gear and you will see a big improvement.

EDIT: Oh yeah and Im 99% sure you need a slow one-hander in main hand cause your skill are based off your MH weapon damage(slow speed = bigger hits), unless its changed since, well forever.
Surprised no one else has mentioned that he should start his dagger quest. For about 10k gold, a hagara pickpocket, and a somewhat frustrating boss fight you can have 2 397 daggers that are also viable in combat.
thank you alot people :) i figured it was my gear. and for the dagger quest, what do u mean 10k? i have to spend 10k?
06/15/2012 11:41 AMPosted by Munozman
thank you alot people :) i figured it was my gear. and for the dagger quest, what do u mean 10k? i have to spend 10k?

Let me help you with that.

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=29801

Yes it costs 10k gold at some point in the quest.