[A] Devilclaw Outlaws: Recruiting Roughnecks

Emerald Dream
Prev 1 2 3 4 11 Next
Bump for DCO!

This is Hydor btw :D
06/28/2012 12:38 PMPosted by Psiruss
Join on a Wednesday and you won't have to clean Psiruss's fur.

And I'm in dire need of a scrub...

Thank the Titans its a Thursday!

Can I scrub you with my bony fingers?!?!? Promise not to flay your flesh...initially >_>
Bump for DCO!

Hydor!
Where have you been all my life? ;)
Bump for DCO!

Hydor!

:P thought I'd join Cluff in his adventures, nice to see how the guild had grown!

I type in the name in the search online bar and so many people!
07/01/2012 02:42 AMPosted by Bredius

And I'm in dire need of a scrub...

Thank the Titans its a Thursday!

Can I scrub you with my bony fingers?!?!? Promise not to flay your flesh...initially >_>

*scowls*

Hydor!

:P thought I'd join Cluff in his adventures, nice to see how the guild had grown!

If I ever roll a gnome...
/shudder

*scowls*

If only you were a Forsaken Psiruss, we could have such adventures! But alas, you are just another Alliance who will help sustain my insatiable appetite.
(( Glad to see you guys are still active and strong. I noticed one of your members out in Twilight Highlands today. :) ))

/shudder

..dooo..... it? xD

Drunken Brawlin' in the patch was tons 'o fun! Looking forward to another go at that! ^_^

*scowls*

If only you were a Forsaken Psiruss, we could have such adventures! But alas, you are just another Alliance who will help sustain my insatiable appetite.

*Psiruss howls at Bredius*
And you are merely bones to be buried outside of my den!

*Psiruss howls at Bredius*
And you are merely bones to be buried outside of my den!

*Evil Cackle* Ah we will still be such good friends :) *pet*
07/03/2012 11:27 PMPosted by Dosin
(( Glad to see you guys are still active and strong. I noticed one of your members out in Twilight Highlands today. :) ))

:)

/shudder

..dooo..... it? xD

Drunken Brawlin' in the patch was tons 'o fun! Looking forward to another go at that! ^_^

I demand a rematch!

edit: with Noggenfogger
Hi.
and by the way Bredius...

I have my eye on you.

I have my eye on you.

What if I said I literally had my eye on you? O_x

I have my eye on you.

ewwwwww.. slimy!

I have my eye on you.

-look of horror-

-look of horror-

So yeah...that last Thursday, during your scrub...can I have my eye back please? :((
The Stormwind Scout went to the heart of the in search of new soldiers for the army. The human forces have began to weaken in the face of the new Horde Warchief, Garrosh Hellscream. "You!" The guard shouted to the oldest miner. "What's your name?"

"Ironboot," He replied as he carried on picking at the silver.

"Why do they call you 'Ironboot'?"

The old man turned to face the guard, showing his size by straightening. "Well someones gotta keep the miners in line."

Hey guys, sorry for the story if it sucked, but I saw a few and wanted to try one. I'm new WoW and got in the guild earlier, just wanted to say hey while bumping this thread :D