Favorite person on the realm.

Baelgun
HEY
I'M NOT HERE YET
You can't name someone until I grace you all with my priestly presence.

:(

Well that's why I said because I am not there yet, we both know when I get here you will be at the same time soooo you clearly know then you are my favorite!
I like turtles.
I vote for this Guy named Ranman, Human paladin Guild Nemesis, Realm Baelgun Skill level over 9000, But my second vote would be dare, perhaps i could split my vote in half? I do think that would be the best choise, 50-50 !~darenium
HEY
I'M NOT HERE YET
You can't name someone until I grace you all with my priestly presence.

:(

If it means anything, I was going to say, Pathosís.

You, sir, just earned >9000 brownie points.
06/20/2012 02:10 PMPosted by Pathosìs
You, sir, just earned >9000 brownie points.

Can exchange these, for raid benifets.
06/19/2012 09:26 PMPosted by Kawaii
Kawaii

Chibi no one cares about something that can be stuffed and eaten on thanksgiving.

Besides the real answer is going to be....... well Dissonik DUH
My favorite person is Massakisst, and I submit the following as evidence...

http://youtu.be/oqB5mFUPFAg
my favorite person is this one tauren pally named Blike dont know what happened to him was a real cool guy
06/23/2012 11:02 AMPosted by Rameny
my favorite person is this one tauren pally named Blike dont know what happened to him was a real cool guy

D:<
06/24/2012 06:07 AMPosted by Jarshie

you should've said alphabet.. now i'm upset.

you should've said alphabet.. now i'm upset.

but i never said whos my fav on the realm :( ... just was doing a very angry face at the missing blike >_>
My favorite on the realm is Perel...hands down...kids a machine
i dont really know who my absolute favorite is on the realm there are quite a bit of very kind people on Baelgun I just don't reall talk to many people on the realm as much but I do hate that one mage Papajonpizza what a tool that guy is always making cakes never making pizza so rude.
06/26/2012 10:00 AMPosted by Bellaray

I remember Perel I think if I'm not mistaken I randomly fought him and some tauren pally in a 2v2 a few months back they were fun games /salute
06/26/2012 03:25 PMPosted by Rameny

I remember Perel I think if I'm not mistaken I randomly fought him and some tauren pally in a 2v2 a few months back they were fun games /salute

sush and just turn back into a tauren again
06/27/2012 07:54 AMPosted by Jarshie

nah I'd probably go blood elf again If I ever do switch back ( I was blood elf for like a month back in December to January) that silence kills man
06/27/2012 04:38 PMPosted by Rameny

nah I'd probably go blood elf again If I ever do switch back ( I was blood elf for like a month back in December to January) that silence kills man

But blood elves suck, soo :(

well in that case i still dont see a "blood elf paladin" next to your name :P

quit being a loner and come back over here, my guild needs more pvpers!

I think what I miss most about horde is durotar duels I dont know something about the front of sw or goldshire that I just don't like durotar is so fun.

I still have my 85 druid on horde side but I rarely go on him I log on to see if any original horde of one players are still on sadly nope all gone I think unless I just don't catch them when their on.

06/27/2012 05:23 PMPosted by Remmey

so yoshi how come no more yoshi draenei shaman threads

I think what I miss most about horde is durotar duels I dont know something about the front of sw or goldshire that I just don't like durotar is so fun.

I still have my 85 druid on horde side but I rarely go on him I log on to see if any original horde of one players are still on sadly nope all gone I think unless I just don't catch them when their on.

06/27/2012 05:23 PMPosted by Remmey

so yoshi how come no more yoshi draenei shaman threads

yea i have a few of them on my real id, and the only one that is ever really on is raliek or w/e.. but he does not get on wow often at all